Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak ((OOC Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... what if Neo and Muko went against Ari and Clad with Rugalia as the referee?
  Neo would get his arse kicked by Ari while he's staring at her.
  Rugalia would be having to much fun commentating to be an efficient referee.
  Clad would be too lazy to do anything and try to make Muko do all the work
  Something else would happen, and here's what...[insert idea post]
View Results

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 am
I've got a mixed accent actually, i've lived in Ireland, England and Scotland so i have a pretty wierd accent i've been told. But yes, those words do tend to pop up in daily conversation with us anyway haha xD

ooooh, shiny pointy things...if Cheese were there he would just try and eat them or walk into them or something, sweatdrop

Linkboy: Post!! D: God damn this waiting!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am
Hmm...is any one of the characters "evil" enough to stick Troa in a cage? What do you guys think? Well, I guess if Troa pissed people off enough with his Vince personality...maybe that would expand the list of possible people.

Mixed accent? I wonder how that sounds, Lulu. How about you and Hana have a verbal/written spar in the language and give us a taste of friendly banter? I've never heard anyone say Cheerio in my life...unless they're talking about Cheerios the cereal.

I noticed no one voted for the Clad-Muko choice in the poll, and the Rine lead in the main RP thread is now a slim 1 over the other two leading choices.

Feel free to talk about teasers here too. I should put up a new one soon, as soon as I figure out how to phrase it.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm
Rine's being a creepy stalker.

I now want her to be in an akward position of crouching ontop of a dresser, creepily gazing at someone, and that person just waking up and staring at Rine, who is just grinning.

Any volunteers?!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Oh, if all I need to do is have one of Troa's personalities piss other's off I have an idea! ... maybe. >.<  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

linkboy11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm
I'm so sorry Lulu! >.<
I've been without internet.
And now I have personal troubles, so I'm not in the mood to make a good post >.<
Sorry, hopefully I'll be set straight by tomorrow.

Also! I just realized something, though it's most likely totally off and has nothing to do with anything. Anyway!!!! DMage sword, DM? Dungeon Master? Relation? Maybe? Stop looking at me like I'm crazy? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Yeah don't look at him like he's crazy! I'm the mentally unstable one... I mean if I keep doin much of these all nighters I'm gonna start talking to myself...

no you won't

no really I might

nah, you'll be fine

I dunno I've been feelin kinda outta it lately

It was just that one thing you ate at that time

which thing at what time? I eat a lot so you have to be more specific

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

linkboy11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 am
I'm probably gonna post now, but that's not important...

SCYTHE YOU'RE A FREAKING GENIUS!

I was reading through the posts again to get an idea of what to write, and I JUST got that joke with Dez. He apologized for the lack of postage so you put a stamp on his head, because he needed postage.

Ah...funny...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:08 pm
rofl  

xLulie

linkboy11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 pm
Oh, Scythe, fairly certain the teaser profile is Ezio's engineering professor, though I don't really know any of the blocked stuff, haha.

Can't really figure out the rest. There's my epileptic tree with the DM in DMage sword, but I'm sure that's way off. The picture might be Other World and Earth or something, but that seems too obvious. The numbers and rhymes are confusing, the "five will revive" probably has something to do with the fact that five people from Earth got warped to the Other World, but that's just a guess.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 am
So guys,
I've decided i really wanna make an RP in the Elemental forum, as i have had a pretty good idea for a while. However, i don't want to make it and nobody joins D: Would anyone be willing to join my RP? (And RP in it as well as the RRR obviously)

P.s - Scythe in no way is this to take away popularity from RRR, i would NEVER do something like that. I just wanted to know what everyones opinion was,

heart

xLulie

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm
Haha. link, you're thinking for everyone. xd I think you should recruit people to help you so your brain doesn't overload. I'm just going to be mysterious and not say anything.

Lulu, that's fine. Maybe if you share the idea, people can decide if they'd be interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Aha, if it's stupid do tell me.

Basically i was thinking like, not that many Roleplayers, about four or five.
There's a few Amulet's that are what keeps the world at peace (I will explain more in the RP why), but the baddies are after them.. oh noes! D:
However, the Amulet's have chosen a certain person to be there wearer. And that person is to find the Amulet before it goes into the wrong hands, so the Roleplayers will join together and travel the world, fighting off beasts and completing challenges as one by one they find their Amulet which grants them extreme power. It kinda goes like that, probably sounds better in my head than on this.

OR

The Amulet's are on a group of people's necks (eventually) and they are like the person's life source (due to saving them from a near death experience), so if the Amulet stone is to be bruised, then the person themself will be hurt, kinda thing. They are basically to travel to a certain place that only they can get to, and become the protecters of the world.. it doesn't sound that good on this, but it makes sense to me xD

What one sounds better? =/
If they are both crap, do tell me please xD

xLulie

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 am
What if you kinda mixed the two? Like you have the 4-5 people on the quest to find their amulets before the other dudes, and when they do they get the power then but at the cost of the life force thing you said in the second story. Then they go on to save the world. You could probably even do both alone as two separate parts. The thing I'm wondering is how your gonna do the challenges and stuff. But sounds fun. =P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm
awsome, ideas are awsome, and i think crimson just gave you the anwser  

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm
Well Scythe... seems like the muffin people are gonna have to wait till the next time Troa get's knocked out >.<  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff