Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 am
The guards were about to begin a charge when they froze where they stood, one guard fell over and became stuck in the ice ,because of Noise's magic the guards were slowed, the three guards that had managed to substain their balence they began stabbing at the ice with their weapons to break free.

Polom was indeed impressed, an ice mage was truely a great slight with their magic "nice one Noise" Polom yelled over to him, Polom then charged at one of the stuck guards a smashed into him, doing this freed the guard but with the force of Polom and the strengh of the ice bruckled the guards legs, either twisting his ankle or worst, it was getting into quite the fray.

Alister was starting to get tried of this, he had hoped that there would be no bloodshed but that was not an opsion now, the guards didn't intend on making this easy, it was time Alister let loose a little. Dodging an other attack from the guards Alister pulled back his spear and drew his dagger as he did he made a downwards swipe at the one guards leg, the blade cut a chuck out of him spraying crimson liquid, the guard stumbled back and cried out in pain, Alister quickly stood up and looked at the second guard who was still standing, the guard was heasitating to attack, Alister dropped both his spear and dagger and charged the guard, the guard just stared and held his sword he had no ide want Alister was doing, Alister's foot slammed the ground in front of the guard and brought his fist round, his fist had a faint white glow coming from it, he was using magic to increase his strengh. The fist connected into the guard chest crushing a rip or two, the guard flew from Alister's fist dropping his sword, he flew from the building to the outside, the guard wasn't getting up. Alister turned around his fist no longer glowed, he picked up his weapons and looked up to see the two rebels kicking in the downed guard "hey, lets go"

Now outside Alister saw the crowd starting to spread out, they were seperating to escape the scene, as they did Alister could see ice across the ground and the guard "Noise?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 am
Lunia was getting a headache again from all of his questions, she was so confused. She tilted her head to the side and raised her eyebrow, as a way of showing that she was being told too much information to take in. Shaking her head, she didn't know what to say to him, but she did hear him mention that she just.. 'fell into this town', she looked around and sighed. "What do you mean, i just.. fell?" she asked him, not understand anything that was going on. "I'm sorry, i just- have no idea what's going on right now.." she added. She was in no state to move just now, but sensed that they were in a house that wasn't totally.. welcoming.  

xLulie

linkboy11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:10 pm
Rugalia frowned, as his questions seemed to be too much for her right now, "Well, uh...you just kind of...fell. Out of the sky. Straight on to the ground." Rugalia's eyes widened at the thought, "You know, considering how far you fell, you seem to be in pretty good condition, actually. Are you sure you're alright?" He frowned once again as she apologized, "No need to apologize, I don't really know what's going on either..." He trailed off, thinking about everything that had happened today. Boy, talk about a strange day... Returning to reality, he examined her closely: it appeared that perhaps the fall did more damage to her than he thought; she didn't really seem like she could walk. He was about to pick her up, but quickly remembered the uncomfortable look on her face when she found herself alone with him, "Erm...um...do you mind if I...?" He asked her awkwardly. He apologized, "Sorry, I just really want to get out of here. But, if you don't want me to touch you, I wont." He smiled at her softly, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable than she already was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:19 am
Lunia chuckled slightly at his awkwardness when he went to pick her up, she knew that he meant no harm to her. Looking around the room, she looked back at him. "There must be a reason for you to want to leave, so i'll follow you.." she said, attempting to get herself up onto her feet. She stood for a second, her legs feeling pretty shaky, must have been from the fall. Lunia felt really strange, something was different about her, but she didn't know what. "I'm okay, just feel a little bit wierd that's all.." she answered his question from earlier. Looking at him now, she gently smile, for the first time in a long time. "Alright, let's go!" she said, rather excited now to go outside into this new world.  

xLulie

linkboy11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:12 pm
Rugalia smiled back at her, relieved that she was able to stand. He was glad to see she was okay, "Haha, it's pretty amazing that you can stand after all of that." His smile became a big grin at her enthusiasm, "If you're absolutely sure that you can move, then let's get out of here." He opened the door and frowned, as the chaos hadn't died down very much. He turned back to her and, worried and in a serious tone, told her,"It's still really dangerous out here, please stay very close to me and tell me if anything's wrong." He drew his longsword and directed his free hand behind him in order to hold on to her hand. Of course, he was genuinely worried for her, but this gesture may have also been his womanizing antics resurfacing.

(Edit: My computer is no longer abducted. Thanks for bearing with me!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 pm
Lunia looked at the man, she had never really been treated nicely by anyone for most of her life, apart from Casidy, whom she really hoped was okay. She focused back onto everything that was going on around her and was slightly scared, she didn't have any kind of weapon and she was just too weak to be fighting off anyone. She saw the man's hand and took it, smiling at him, "Thank you.." she said, not knowing what else to really say as nobody had ever been so caring. "Oh, before we leave.. may i know your name?" she asked him, worried incase she was being too... forward.  

xLulie

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:47 pm
Muko awoke when the serving girl jostled him awake. He awoke screaming "RED CLOWNS BAD TOUCH!" he fell out of his chair, onto his back. His blade was out and in his hand, It was pointed at the serving wenches neck. "DIE CLOWN DIE" he looked around slowly. "where... right... no clowns... good" he sat up and let the blade dip down to the ground. The serving wench ran screaming. "ok... right..." he stood up and sheathed his blade. Dropped some gold pieces on the counter and left scratching his head. "******** red clowns..." he mumbled as he stumbled out of the bar

((sorry about the absence... also hehe... red clowns...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:31 am
Casidy was busy sketching the people at the candle light vigil, her hand nearly flying across the page as she added stroke after stroke from the pencil she held. She had been working on a sketch of the choir when something odd happened. One second Lunia was there and when next Cas looked up, Lunia was gone. Blinking in both confusion and surprise, Casidy shook her head, trying top figure out how Lunia could disappear so quickly. Still trying to think of where Lunia could have gone off to, Casidy was startled to feel a hand on her shoulder and hear the familiar voice of Andrelia telling her that they had to leave. Casidy blinked and turned to look at her friend. "Why? What's wrong?" Cas asked, noticing the scared look on Andrelia's face.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 am
Clad cleared several blocks before he even thought of slowling down. Leonardo's guards were good, but he knew this town like the back of his hand...well when in mattered anyway. The shifter entered a small tavern given that his usual places was still currently a bit too roudy and grabbed a mug from a serving wench. He quickly tossed the strong smelling liquid into Genya's face. "Ehy wake up sky man. Im gettin tired of carryin ya around." Clad sat back in his chair and awaited any response from Genya.

Noise grinned, a wild edge to his gaze, and slammed his pole down. A quick incantation caused the still stuck guards ice bonds to rocket upwards, tossing them nearly 20 feet in the air. Noise let out a long sigh afterwards before perking his ears at Alister calling him. Nearly instantly the wildness in his eyes dissappeared and he gave a quick wave to Alister. "Time to go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 am
Alister was azmazed, as he watched Noise with his ice magic, he smiled "yeah time to go, polom if you would" polom nodded and pulled out thre small green coloured balls and throw them to the ground creating smoke cover, the whole area turned into smoke it was hard to see, but Alister could still make his way out with the others.

A little while later they were all nearing the barnhouse with the rebel prisoners, Alister turned to Noise "you did good" polom agreed with that for sure. Back in the hide out the rebels were taken to be checked on while polom just sort of vanished as soon as they got in, alister walked with noise "so how was it, how'd it feel to be out there?" as finshed his sentence just as he got to his quarters an other note stuck to his door with a knife, he ripped it off, he would read it after he'd had a talk with Noise and something to eat eat maybe.

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 pm
The Inferer RED
User Image
'I am Rine~<3'

Rine was not lost.

She refused to believe that she was lost.

She was just- uh. Momentarily not in the place where she wanted to be. Ya. That was it.

Night had fallen wherever the Inferer was, and she couldn't even see the lines that she knew were on the map in her hand from the starlight, since she did not wish to change her eyes to be more suited towards the lighting. This was not fun. She had intended to go to Ruthbar to gain some information on the rebels. But noooo~
She had to get los- momentarily misplaced. No idea where she was.
She was in a city, yes, but everyone had shut their doors long before she arrived. There was the scent of fresh blood in the air, and Rine knew that it was probably something good.

For her.

Where there was blood, there were people. And even if they weren't the most friendly she could ask for directions or where she was at the moment. Maybe eat a few of them, and then bunk out for the night in somebody's home. She followed the scent to an already abandoned guard area, the fresh scent of people told her that it was recently abandoned.

“Dang. Just missed 'em. Where too...” Rine trailed off using her nose to follow the scents of the people that had most likely done the killings. There were guards killed, people of her 'side'. So these people were probably resistance members. Good, good. Even though they weren't the people she was initially after, they would suffice with interrogation.

Rine took off at a quick pace, wanting the scent to still be fresh by the time that she caught up with the perps. It took a few good minutes west before the trail stopped around a barn.

How.... lovely. Quite flammable, Rine thought with an odd taste in her mouth.

She entered the barn house and took some time to look for a trap door. There was always a trap door. A few minutes passed before she saw a disturbance in the hay that littered the floor, and grinned. Had she not known by the scent, she would not have found this place.

Rine crept towards the area, eyebrows raising at the tunnel below. She hopped down and latched the door back in place. Her back cracked when she straightened herself and she shook her wild hair out. Powerful and intent steps moved her through the tunnel, and when she hit civilization she took care to see what the people were wearing. Shabbier clothes, yes, but from a total different make.

In a single step, still following the scents from before, she hid inside a small bundle of people which were not paying attention and transformed herself into a younger girl. Like one of the children who were chasing each other and squealing.

Even the children of the resistance were odd, she laughed to herself as she easily went to following the trail; her transformation taking only a split second after she knew what she wanted to be. The trail was still easy, through the people, down a tunnel and to a door with a prominent knife mark in it. The stop was brief, but this was the person's place. Good. She would wait here.

She opened the knob that was level to her eyes, seeing as her height was greatly reduced (actually less than she hoped, seeing as she was quite short anyway), and crept inside.

There was a dark shadow in the left's corner. Perfect. She trotted over there, and within second she merged with the darkness. Waiting.

'Now meet your demise~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:25 pm
((Other World- Genya))

Genya was totally out and didn't feel a thing as Clad cleared the blocks and bounced Genya's figure around as the anthro man ran. He didn't even feel it when Clad dumped in in the tavern on...possibly a chair or was it a table or was it thin air? Not that it mattered. Genya wasn't conscious, and all the noise in the tavern wasn't making a difference.

SPLASH!

That did it. The combination of the impact of cold alcohol and teh strong smell of alcohol brought Genya back into reality. "What?" he sputtered in a coughing fit. What was this smell? Alcohol??? "Saccharomyces cerevisiae...? Ethanol? What?" It smelled terrible, and it stung his eyes a little, and if Genya had ingested it, he'd probably be drunk. Why he had named the scientific name for a yeast just by smelling alcohol was beyond anyone's mind. Perhaps, it had something to do with yeast playing a part in making beer.

After a few moments of sputtering up more of the gunky alcohol and looking for a towel to wipe his face off, he noticed Clad. Clad. Ears. Hair. Chains. "I'm dreaming. This is one strange dream. Towel..."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am
Clad couldnt help but laugh as Genya came around and sputtered nonsense on his return to reality. He took his own mug and drank some as he examined the young man. "Well...I can tell ya this is no dream...last i checked i was as real as you...at least i'd think so. " The shifter dug into his pockets and pulled out a ratty piece of cloth, the best he had, for Genya to wipe his face with. "So sky boy, mind tellin me how you ended up fallin no...survin that fall ya had? Might also add in where ya from to as, i dont really know were one would get that." Clad motioned towards Genya's clothing before he leaned back in his chair resting his arms out to the side. Relaxing was possible, if only because the guy before him hardly looked the running type.

Noise nodded in response, letting the ice staff melt and evaporate before running after Alister on all fours. It felt nice to run unhindered by proper posture again. Upon reaching the little base he followed next to Alister in the same position. Well, it was certainly nice to not have any restrictions or worries walking around...and icing those guards was rather enjoyable." The grin that stretched over his furred face falterd for a moment as an almost familiar smell wafted through the hidden halls. The scent however, was not instantly recognisable and thus pushed to the back of his mind for other more important things. Such as his first succesful mission with the rebels.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 am
((Can I please get a recap, I'm so lost))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 am
Alister examined Noise's smile "well i'm glad your happy, I'm going to go get some rest, you should too" with that Alister entered his room and shut the door behide him, he put the note on his desk briefly while he removed his spear and dagger, as he did he looked at the blades stained with blood he sighed and set them down he would clean them later right now he felt he needed a rest. Alister grabbed the note then threw himself onto his bed, he lay on his back and held the note in front of his face to read while he brushed his fingers though his hair with the other hand, as Alister read though the note he got that bad feeling, the note told him about the recent on goings in Ruthbar, it read about a jester around the town and Clad but nothing else, Alister and Clad were leaders of the resistence whatever was going on at Ruthbar Alister was sure Clad could handle it. Alister relaxed himself and dropped the note, he told himself he would try and grab fifty winks.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff