Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
M.A.M. OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 am
o.o''

WOAH.
a twin? we do NOT need another Ray. >.<
jkjkjk
but, no seriously, I dont think a twin would fit in.. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 pm
-Shrug- Well aren't we the Rp that improvises like holy helz like in the last one? Anyway, welcome Reo Kage, old Rp buddy.

Still figuring where the story can crash, I might just go on with Ailu's side and bring in another small factor of the group to surprise them and chase down Ailu. Any group wants to volunteer? Should get this Rp on track, lol it's my only succesful Rp. Been trying to see about this Rp, also. Might bring it to this guild RP Here

Anyway, any group for Volunteer. Basically Ray's cousin, Alice, is going to be messing with Ailu and Vo and bring them to the group on a surprise (She'll be using Ailu I suppose). And Ailu will basically run. Lol Ray has a big family razz  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm
yeah and his family just happens to want to kill him....or marry him (looks at alice >.> "Freak") and just about every one wants to be Ray. But no one can be Ray as Ray is his self as you will see when he returns Oh the awsome epicness of his entire being he wil make you go "Woah" as this one has many things instore with the arc he is writing. but yes the twin is a UT (unidentifiable twist) I was actually going in a whole other direction but oh well...but i think he should be a mirror to ray (Cannon arm on left side rather than right granted how he has it is beyond me as the reasoning behind Rays cannon arm is do to the void and a little help from lance's tinkering) so yeah....this makes me wonder how it is going to work  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm
lol Alice will have Ray's virginity (So wrong yeah, I really just make it more like back in the day where even brother and sister married for proper blood line to be honest). XD  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am
to bad Ray has bigger things to do than making smex with a woman you know with the whole Coup d' etat going on every one trying to kill ray and even possibly his sister ((Who loves him in a brother sister sorta way not in alices twisted sick way)) so yeah so many things so little time grr I wish I had more time AHHHH I WANT TO PLAY RAY SO MUCH. but the groups arnt together again and well yeah but if they dont get together when i get back I has backup plan to do so yes yes yes schemer i is talk backwards I do  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:09 am
-Throws a bone- Go get it Ray <_< '...  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am
-just stares at Mind in a bored and unamused look on his face- i is not amused -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 am
I am.

Anyway, along the way gonna be looking for things to add to other characters. We'll need more than 'Ray epicness' (Incase we get tired of that and need something a little new) yes I snicker. But rather have every other character have some form of importance or another, and intertwined. In which I have an idea with the charrie Amy later on (Or permission to ask) and probably Jeral's little demon having some importance or helping hand to a demon apocolypse (Throwing ideas around).

I'll make a post after a group volunteers (Or is everyone else in the house? O-o)  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 pm
that sounds like a plan perhaps we incorporate something that the oncoming apocalypse has something to do with said characters (considering its a demon apocalypse Ray has that sorta incorporated already) but some how something is causing things to cause every ones lives to be incorporated something from their past perhaps or something for their future and besides why does it have to involve just demons after all it could involve every race and type in existence.

Also Ray's epicness involves how he shows back up and how he does it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm
Ray's epicness is something (Only because I don't feel like typing more)  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 am
yes, yes it is but something tells me there is negativity behind t hose words of yours Mind..... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 pm
Whatever something it is, it's probably smart. Or it already knows of my pessemistic ways, yet optimistic outlook. I'm an upside down cup razz  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm
hmmm perhaps I could get the ball rolling by posting an excerpt prologue to Ray and lance's return.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm
Okay, I'm back! : ) I was going to post, but I'm a little brain dead right now. I should be good by tomorow. But what was your plan with Amy Mind?  

xXxMimi-96xXx

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm
Hello Mimi!
Uhm.. >.<
Mind posted. Im in the process of posting as Dino, seeing how Charlotte cant be involved. >.<

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff