Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 pm
Last call for character sheets is at 5pm eastern US on 24th of October. Come Monday after, the Campaign begins :3 good luck :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 am
As rock demonstrated in a pm with his own CS in it, you all seem to have one thing in common with your characters :3 you all are forgetting to buy food >w>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 am
Aww why did you tell them? D= I could have made them fight for my own amusment for a meal.  
Rock_DS rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 am
HD rolls =D  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:54 am
I haven't forgotten anything. I just didn't put down my items yet. Cause I am trying to figure out if, because I used Rhino hide armor does that force me into the 1 magic item category, if so then I need to remove it cause I want the 10,000 gold , but if not then I am still okay and have 4,805 gold left.

Also, With us starting in a town I wanted to check out the stores and get somethings in game.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:59 am
Major items would cost more then 15k gold o3o so unless the item brings you over the threshold of 1k pp then no your golden :3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am
I didn't forget. I have +13 survival. I don't so much search for food as I do wait for it to come to me. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 am
Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

Also, Rock why are you rolling out your hp? We get max to start.  

Xboxplayerj

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:40 am
Is their a limit on the cost of the magic item?
Also, at level 6 can I take Ultimate Magus?

Name: Able learner
Description:You have a great aptitude for learning.
Prerequisite: Human or doppelganger.
Benefit: All skill ranks cost 1 skill point for you to purchase, even if the skill is cross-class for you. The maximum number of ranks you can purchase in a cross-class skill remains the same.
This feat does not affect the skill point cost to learn a language or to gain literacy (for a barbarian or other illiterate character).
Normal: Cross-class skills cost 2 skill points per rank.
Special: This feat may only be taken at 1st level.

Name: Master Linguist
Description: You have a broad knowledge of language
Prerequisite: Ability to speak four or more languages
Benefit: Each time you gain a level, including the level at which you select this feat, you learn a new language (as if you had spent 1 skill point on the Speak Language skill.)

If you okay the two feats, my character is up. If not, I need to do some rearranging.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am
a**, though it was ment for just first level. I'll edit it out =D

So we will have two hunters? Cool =3 I can always do an aid another for hunting together.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 pm
Rock_DS
a**, though it was ment for just first level. I'll edit it out =D

So we will have two hunters? Cool =3 I can always do an aid another for hunting together.

Hay, watch your language... lol.

Someone else, thought that too. I just didn't want one of healers to be in danger from to low of hp. Though, I am officially worried about the mage.

Tsubaki Mizuru
@Thhartokk: Max HD for all thee levels for the start of the campaign. You will have to roll HD when you level up from start of the campaign onwards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:28 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Is their a limit on the cost of the magic item?
Also, at level 6 can I take Ultimate Magus?

Name: Able learner
Description:You have a great aptitude for learning.
Prerequisite: Human or doppelganger.
Benefit: All skill ranks cost 1 skill point for you to purchase, even if the skill is cross-class for you. The maximum number of ranks you can purchase in a cross-class skill remains the same.
This feat does not affect the skill point cost to learn a language or to gain literacy (for a barbarian or other illiterate character).
Normal: Cross-class skills cost 2 skill points per rank.
Special: This feat may only be taken at 1st level.

Name: Master Linguist
Description: You have a broad knowledge of language
Prerequisite: Ability to speak four or more languages
Benefit: Each time you gain a level, including the level at which you select this feat, you learn a new language (as if you had spent 1 skill point on the Speak Language skill.)

If you okay the two feats, my character is up. If not, I need to do some rearranging.

They are all ok to me, an dyes the major item can't be more the 20k gold. If you were allowed a ring of tree wishes the game would be to damn easy for you all x3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 am
Cross, you may not think it but age has an effect on your character. Since your character is no where near fully matured you need to minus one ability score from wis, int and cha. Then you need to add one ability score to str, dex and con. :l  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 am
Rock_DS
Fo Shizzle. cool  

joe-dude667

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm
Unless you want to eat someones cat you should at least grab a little food since your starting in a large city x3  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff