Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Rider War Infinity RP (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 pm
Ank stopped and sighed. "Yade Yade. Very well then...i am fallowing you for information. You both dont seem like normal humans...and also dont belong in this strange world. So then...i decided to fallow you to see what you know..and what i could discover. Its a bit..of a bad habbit of mine, to always look for new ways of gathering information. Also...i am looking for someone."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:46 pm
Ryan raised an eyebrow. "And just what information do you possibly think we could give you?"

Tsukasa simply crossed his arms and looked on.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 pm
"you would be surprised by what information you have that others dont. Besides...you are obviously here for a reason. I dare you to tell me i am wrong."

Ank smirked and crossed his arms. To them he looked human but he of course knew the truth. That he was merly borrowing this body.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm
Ryan exchanged quick glances Tsukasa ending with Ryan shrugging his shoulders. They both knew what each other was thinking, maybe.

"Your not quite human, aren't you?" Ryan said knowingly.

Tusukasa just shook his head.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 pm
Ahnk smirked and placed one arm over his chest, hand on the elbow of the other arm as his right hand held infront of his face. "A very astute observation. Yes i am not human...this body you see..i am just borrowing it. My own body requires...alot of mending. And dont get any idea's about seperating me from this body...without me, this human would die within 10 minutes. So you see? I am keeping him alive...unconcious but alive none the less."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm
A small grin briefly came across Ryan's face.

"Wouldn't do anything of so sort," Ryan said, "now what are you really here for?"

((Let's try to rap this up Sai. There's something Itami and I wanna post. ( This RP related. razz ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm
"My you are a very curious one aren't you? But i already told you why i am here. If you choose to not believe me that is your problem."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm
"Sorry, comes with the profession."

"What specific information do you want from us?"

((Read the edit I made? xd ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:22 pm
((Yes and sure no problem. ^^))

"Simple..have you seen an idiot with a red coin? The coin has a picture of a dragon on it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm
((Actually might have to scratch that. We might have to hold off 'till later.

Carry on. xp ))

Ryan's raised his eyebrows in surprise. Tsukasa, who had been leaning on a wall, leaned forward with interest.

"I might have seen him around."  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm
He rubs his eyes and sighs. "Finaly. I finaly know he is in this world. That fool is more annoying than Eiji. Mind telling me were he is so i can smack the back of his head?"

((Also..are you paying attention to the shinkenger rp? you might wanna check the OOC section))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 pm
((Yeah, I noticed earlier today. Just have to think about my character for day or so. 3nodding ))

"He's back his place." Ryan nodded towards Tsukasa, who looked somewhat annoyed.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm
"Hmmm...good. At least he is alive. That one can be extremely foolish. He once tried to take on Uva on his own. Even Eiji has trouble with a Greed."

He placed his hand over his face. "It..was...a disaster. He almost got killed."
((Well my offer for you to use mine stands.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm
((Yeah, I know. 3nodding

Edit: Wow. This post is symbolizes Ixa's Rising Ixa form. surprised ))

"Speaking of Uva," said Ryan, figuring that it was safe enough now, "Kio mentioned something about Uva appearing in this world."  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm
Ank's eyes shot open wide. "Uva..was here? This could be a problem. He is the most reckless of all the greed..prone to acts of violence with ease. Who in their right mind would bring that fool here?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games