Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

"When...My body turns into a Machine...."

As he looked at the Oathkeeper, his smile appeared as he looked at his disk, grabbing it which began to shine. He then pointing the dirk's flat side toward the keyblade, making both the disk and the keyblade glow. He then smiled, placing his disk on his back and he laid back into the chair, his eyes closed,"I could only give your keyblade the ability to heal. Sorry that I couldn't get you any other abilities."

"....Your body will turn to Ash."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I'm kinda surprised that he gave me heal abilities on my Oathkeeper. "Heal." I said to him very confusing, but all of sudden, my keyblade made a light magic to heals him and I'm kinda jumped. "I... I think I understand now." This is making me wondering while I looking at between Oathkeeper and Atticus-san.
User Image  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he felt better from what she had done, he picked himself up, not falling back down as he looked at his arms, activating his hidden blades then deactivating them in 2 seconds,"Good job, kiddo..."
He then smiled as he felt darkness within the walls of Olympus which made him tense up a little bit,"I wonder...where is Ambrose"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

I gave Atticus-san a kind smile, until he tense, which I sensing his heart, but I sence the darkness and I nervously look around. "What... What's going on?" I thought as I tightly gripped my keyblade. When he said about someone name Ambrose, and I realized he's a Wizard. This makes me nervous even more.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he took out his disk, he tworled it in his hand, knowing that this darkness will try to currupt the city of Olympus. He then began to walk toward the door, knowing that this darkness may hurt every villager here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Byakugan!" I activate Kekkei Genkai and I saw some people cloak with darkness through the wall. It's making me scared, and I saw Atticus-san heading towards the door, but I couldn't move to stop him. All of sudden the door, where he's heading, has completely covered with thick of ice. "Th-That's should stop him." I said very quietly as I panted, so he couldn't hear me.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he saw the block of ice, his eyes looking back at Hinata, a sigh appearing under his breath as he walked back to the couch, sitting back down with a lot on his mind,"Maybe the gods will help us for once."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Oathkeeper disappeared, and Atticus-san walk back to the couch. I just sitting on the floor and do nothing, except I kept looking at thick ice blocking the door. As I stand up and walk to the frozen door. My Byakugan see some of my chakra on ice. "Is that... i-is that my mother told me about her true identity?" I said to myself and I deactivated my Byakugan, as I touched it... it broke the ice, but door is okay, except I just got some few scrape on my feet. "Okay... th-that is gonna hurt a bit." Another one, I said it very quietly, except I'm frozed with surprised.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he saw her walk up to the door, getting up quickly as he saw Hinata get hurt. He ran toward her, his feet breaking the ice shards and he picked her up, carring her to the couch as he took out the ice shards quickly from her feet,"Do me a favor...just stay here...don't need you to get hurt..."
He then placed his hands on her feet, making them heal with great speed as his eyes closed, feeling a little week,"You feel better?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Since Atticus-san carried me away from ice shards to the couch, I felt bit ashamed. After he said to stay where I am and wanted to know I feel better, while I sence darkness are fading, but I withdrawn telling about it. "I-I'm okay, but umm... I think you need to have some rest. I can tell by now." I'm just pointed it out, in case he passed out, like Axel-san did.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

User Image

As he chuckled, Atticus sat on the couch beside Hinata, chuckling to the thought of passing out. He then grabbed a blanket, tucking her in to make her feel a little better as he just sat there, his eyes closed,"You don't need to worry about me...I'll make sure your safe.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

After he gave me a blanket, my strengh started to getting tired, but I felt bit better. Atticus-san told me not to worry about him, but he did trying to keep me safe. I nodded, I remember Kiba-kun told me I shouldn't worried about other, but I have to concern about me. I did try, but I couldn't do it since I'm sensitive about others. I grab a blacket to hide some of my face, in case something I felt bit embarrassed. I start felt tired since I fight-and-run aganist SivRaxt-san, so I let my eyes closed and fall asleep.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he watched her fall asleep, he noticed a piano in other side of the room which he smiled, tucking Hinata in tightly before walking over to it. He sat down onto the bench, looking at the beautiful keys on the piano. He then began to play his favorite song called "Comptine dun autre été: laprès midi" which was composed by Yann Tiersen. He then smile brightly as he began to think about his life as he pressed all the notes beautifully and with soul.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

I stayed asleep and bit turn around, but in dream world at the beach. Well, except I hear some music, but I don't mind. In dream world, I'm walking around the beach until I saw boy with upside down trigrangle, animal slit eye, and messy brown hair. And his large white part dog and part wolf running towards me, but the boy saved me before I got knocked out. "Kiba... kun." I softly said in sleeply tone as my fingers twitched a bit, and I sleep deeply.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he continued to play the piano, Atticus smiled softly as his fingers glidded with the keys. He knew that soon, life will change. Didn't know what, didn't know why, he just knew. All of a Sudden, the egg hatched at the side of the couch, showing a new bread of a dragon. It had fur, white and golden fur as it's four tails wrapped around itself. It grew quickly, growing even larger than Atticus. As he turned, he saw the beautiful creature walk toward him with a smile on it's face when it spoke telipathicly,'...Hello...would you like to make a pack with me, mr..."
Atticus began to pet the beautiful creature, knowing that this was the one that came out of the egg,"What do you want, beautiful creature..."
'My name is Airean...', said the beautiful creature as it licked Atticus' hand with it's extremely large tongue before speaking telipathicly again,'...And I need your sight...'

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas