Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 pm
I'm just an Echo of Voice

No matter how I'm treated...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ξȼђɸ

Echo felt her master's touch signaling her to start eating. Echo picked up her fork she took her first bite, the food was completely tasteless to Echo. Taking her second bite she gave some thought on what if someone poisoned her food.

It was very unlikely since her master was the prince. Although Echo didn't think she was all high and mighty, she didn't really care what title was given to her master. There was still a chance that they would've poisoned her food since she was a human, she had no right to be at a meeting full of elders.

Echo was lucky that she had a master like James, he didn't hit her, yet. Although the only reason why her master hasn't laid a finger on her, yet was because she didn't disobey him. if she did disobey him, he wouldn't give a minute of hesitation to whip her.

Echo shook her thoughts away and continued to eat in silence, in time Echo finished the last bite of food, she sat there quietly waiting for her master to finish eating. Reaching for a napkin, she dabbed her face in case there were stains, she didn't want to embarrass her master.

...Echo doesn't have the right to fight against it.

(( Out Of Crackers: Edited~))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

•°o.O O.o° • Josephine Renee Piercen • °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee walked into a big building with her mother. Yet again another shopping spree for servants- slaves- whatever. Whoever she picked out, she would become tired of and throw away anyway, so they would be doomed at the start. The poor human would be thrown from person to person, being passed down to no end.- Her mother was hopeless.
The smile, usually immovable from Renee's face, was gone. There was no trace for it. She had severe disgust in what her mother did.- Renee kept her head bowed to looked at her hands as she rung her wrists. She couldn't believe how many unclaimed slaves there were.- Would they be tossed out if they got too old? If they weren't chosen in a certain time or would they just give them away to someone as an extra? Would they be put down some way like an animal might be?- The thought had Renee almost in tears but she could hide it well. Her mother stopped to look at a quite cheap one, reading the tag, glancing back at her and then moving on.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

Find the courage to change the things you can.
Know the difference.

Renee's heart sank tremendously as she read it as well and glanced into his.. cage. How long had he been there? Had they been that cruel to him for him to lay lifeless like that or were his hopes just diminished. Tears stung the back of her throat and her nose tingled as her eyes welled a bit. Renee touched her hand gently on one of the bars and knelt to the ground to look at him as someone approached her from the side. "I want this one." she demanded of the salesman. She left no room for argument as she stood up, her sadness turning to firmness and boldness.- Renee had to help him. There was nothing that could change her mind.- She had her mother stuttering for words, as she'd never ever bought a slave or servant in her life. Her mother just gave the man the money and the servant, seemingly lifeless, was Renee's to do with as she pleased.- Which would most likely just be giving him a bed to sleep in, warm food and cold water and a roof above his head. All of which he was free to leave whenever he pleased.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PeaceLoveColor

xXTheFirstZeroXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image Zack Skull

Zack heard someone else close to the cage. He thought to himself they'll see the price, read the description, move on. This people are so predictable. He then heard someone say she wants this one. He looked up to see who they picked. He only looked up to see a girl standing in front of his cage wanting him. He was shocked but went with it. The cage door was opened and the chained handed to the girl. She now held his chain which was attached to his neck.

He got up as best he could and started to walk out of the cage. The cuffs and neck chain were not unlocked. The salesmen knowing if he did Zack would run and they would want their money back. He was too weak to walk anymore and fell out of the cage. He hit the ground hard and was too weak to get up. No food really works against you.

Zack laid on the ground barely breathing and not moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee's hands were limp and open, her palms up as they laid the chain in them. She followed the chain to the boy who was now walking out. She barely gripped it at all. Then he fell and she dropped it completely. She ran and knelt beside him, at a loss for words.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

Know the difference.

Renee picked up his arm and put it around the back of her neck and tried to pick him up to atleast sit. She was scared for him- worried and scared- that he might fall dead before she could help him. Renee hooked her arm around his back to keep him sitting up partially. "It's okay.. you'll be okay.." she told him in a hushed tone, bringing his head to her shoulder in a bit of a hug. Looking around to everyone that just stared at them like it was some normal thing, nothing to worry about, she angered. It was like he meant nothing to them.- "Will someone get him some water?- Now!?" she yelled and the salesman eventually came back to her with some.
Renee held it in front of the boy, for him to either take it if he had the strength or to just take a drink.- She repeated herself- "It's okay.." How long have they kept him here? In this condition?

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PeaceLoveColor

xXTheFirstZeroXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image Zack Skull

Zack heard the chin hit the ground and then was being sat up by the voice that bought him. His vision was blurred and so he couldn't tell what he was looking at. His eyes held a look of death. He tried to focus on what was in front of him. He was able to see it for a brief second. It was water! But he didn't even try to go for it. He was to weak to get it but he just dropped his head and said in a raspy weak voice, "I don't......need.....your.... piety!" He had to pause in between word to take deep breaths.

Zack couldn't tell what his master looked like because of his blurred vision but he did know she was a girl. From her voice. But regardless of her gender he refused the water. He would have smacked it out of her hand if he had the strength. But he didn't know she just wanted to help. He thought she was just doing this to keep him alive so she could toucher him later when he disobeyed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm
ƒℓу мє . . .

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee saw his anger and pain, but how would she ever get him to cooperate with his paranoia? He probably wanted to die by now. Instead of being sold to someone else. Renee looked up at the man who she'd bought the boy from as he laughed. Anger caused her eardrums to pound and she narrowed her eyes. She still kept ahold of the boy. No matter what HE thought, she would still try to help him. "What kind of cruel.. sick people are you?- You think this is funny? He's about on his death-bed and you think it's .. FUNNY!?- This is disgraceful! It's disgusting! You're nothing but filthy, greedy, self-serving, self-absorbed.. rats!- You're scum." she barked, getting more worked up by the second.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

Know the difference.

Renee fought back the sickness in her stomach and shook her head, "You all make me sick.." she said, lowering her tone and looking back to the boy. She moved the water back against the 'cage' and hooked her arms around the boy again, trying to pick him up so he wouldn't have to use much energy to walk. "You're being stupid. You NEED water.. or you're going to eventually die. I can't HELP you, if you let yourself die." she told him in huffs as she pulled and pried to get him off the ground.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PeaceLoveColor

xXTheFirstZeroXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image Zack Skull

Zack heard her yell at the people laughing and he was shocked. He couldn't believe that someone who bought slaves could be so angry at this people. He then rethought his views on her. He got up 'allowing' her to help him up. He then nodded his head and said. "Fine.." He would take the water willingly now. He still kept the thought of her just helping him as a way of gaining his trust just so she could crush him later.

Zack may have gotten up but if she let go he would fall to the ground, again. He wondered what she looked like through the blur. He thought since she was so nice she would be ugly. but was he in for a surprise when he saw her. He just thought that because he hadn't meet many girls that weren't human, even though he never got a chance to take to them. If they were slaves they were probably nice. Especially to other slaves. The salesmen through the key to his cuffs and collar in front of the girl and walked off still laughing a bit and saying. "He's your problem now" and he laughed more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:20 am
ƒℓу мє . . .

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee snarled at the salesman and her mother got the water for her, so she wouldn't have to make the boy lean or put any more strain on himself than needed while he was weak.- She held the water for him and smiled, he looked so stressed. But, then again, why shouldn't he? He'd been here for who knows how long. That was probably why he hated her so much. To this boy, she was just another handler that would treat him like dirt. In some cases, worse than dirt.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

Know the difference.

Renee looked at the keys on the ground and once again, her mother was obliged to help. "I'm Josephine Renee Piercen.. you can call me Renee if you like.. it's what my friends call me." she told him as she took him to their 'ship'. When he was inside, she took the keys, took off his chains and threw them in the furnace with force. It was like she- herself hated them for just being there.

[ooc]: sorry it took so long- i was doin' something. ^-^

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PeaceLoveColor

xXTheFirstZeroXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am
User Image Zack Skull

Zack drank the water without a fight. He wanted to punch the salesmen one more time before he left but he was to weak. He wondered what made the girl 'care', if she really did.

Zack was able to walk to there ship with the help of Renee, his new master. He didn't really care what her names see as he would just have to call her master as soon as he got his strength back.

When she took the chains off and throw them in the fire he was even more shocked. But then he thought i'm getting new ones. He sat in a chair with his arms lifeless hanging lifelessly. He head once again facing down not looking at the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 am
ƒℓу мє . . .

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee knelt infront of him to examine his skin-tone and eyes. He was too pale, even for someone who didn't live in her sunny world. And he was pretty much blocking everything out. She was surprised that he'd been functioning at all. She put her hand on his and squeezed a little, checking his pulse but never took her eyes off his in-case he might start to get angry that she was looking him over. She was only worried but he didn't know that... yet.

Accept the things you
cannot change.

!![Time Skippers]!!

Know the difference.

Renee shifted in her seat as the ship started bouncing and wiggling on their way into her planet's atmosphere. It always felt like the ship was going to fall apart.. they all felt like that when they entered any atmosphere. It was something to do with the air and the oxygen- and moisture in the air.- Renee shook her head and shooed the thoughts away. They were for another time. She wanted to keep an eye on her new friend, who was as far as she knew, nameless. His name should've been somewhere, but she didn't want to know unless he told her.

The ship landed on a HUGE platinum-chrome-looking dock and the doors opened. Renee sat up as a burst of warm air flew inside. She had been freezing the whole time she was at that awful place and on the ride back. She missed her planet so much.- Renee had gone with her mother for a week because she had some sort of court.. thing. She ran out, took in a DEEP breath, spinning in the warmth with her arms out, on one foot. Renee just had to get it out of her system. A light seemed to literally fill her. Her skin glowed and shimmered, her hair shined and there was a burst of platinum-gold that burst out from her shoulders that seemed to make the form of her wings but it was only a split second.

She walked back in and offered her hand to the boy and smiled kindly. "Be sure to tell me if you get too hot and feel uncomfortable at all. I'll try to make your stay here as pleasant as possible." Renee chirped, she was just full of joy now that she was home.

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

PeaceLoveColor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten
"I am a Prince, but I should be the King."

And forever I will be me.

User Image

Look at who I am

James finished eating, and his eyes looked over Echo. Still she was obedient. It seemed odd, to have a servant that was so...subservient. Actually, it was nice. The fae hadn't had to punish her as of yet, and he had a feeling that he wouldn't need to.

As the meeting was finished, he stood from his seat, sending a mental message to Echo. "Stand." His voice rang out vivaciously in her mind, harsh as usual. He didn't bother paying attention to whether or not she listened for now; he just hoped she realized that if she didn't there was punishment.

James bowed lightly to his fellows, who all bowed further in return. He turned to leave, the corner of his eye skimming over Echo. Good. Still presentable. His voice would ring in her mind once again now, this time to inform her of what she was to do next. "Curtsy, then follow after me." His voice instructed from within his head as he walked towards the door.

And tell me who you honestly expected me to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

ξȼђɸ

Echo stood up hearing her master's voice, pushing her chair in she did as he instructed. Stand, curtsy, then follow, after curtsying towards the elders she turned around and followed her master.

She followed her master staying silent and keeping her expression unreadable. In truth Echo was actually feeling slightly bored, though she did not show her boredom. She did not know what would her master do other than whip her if she did show her boredom, it was an obvious answer.

She clutched her notepad and pen close to her, if she did leave the note pad and pen at the meeting room she would have lost all her data and even so if she did forget her belongings she would pay dearly. It wasn't like her master would waste his time and go back to the meeting room to get the note pad.

(( Out Of Crackers: ))

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 pm
I will be me forever.

James Smitten
"I am a Prince, but I should be the King."

And forever I will be me.

User Image

Look at who I am

James took a deep breath as he exited the building, walking down the street. He glanced back to make sure Echo was keeping up with him. She was, thankfully.

His eyes gazed around at the shops around him, and he smiled as he spotted the ones he needed. He walked in with Echo, and he called over one of the store's clerks. "Hello. I need some more clothes for her." James said flatly as the store clerk's eyes widened. The prince was actually in his presence!

"Y-yes sir!"
The clerk bowed before going over to Echo to measure her for sizes. As he quickly sized her up, he immediately hurried off to find her some clothing.

And tell me who you honestly expected me to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

ξȼђɸ

Echo kept her body straight and her eyes following her master, 'Where, where are we going?' Echo kept herself from looking at the shops they were passing by finally they reached to the destination her master was heading towards. 'A clothing shop? Is it for her master or is it for.. Echo?' She kept her thoughts to herself in time her question will be answered.

She heard her master call one of the clerks, 'He is buying clothes for Echo.' Echo stood still as the clerk measured her sizes. She found out that she hasn't grown much, well it wasn't a shocker since she hasn't had any nutrients.

(( Out Of Crackers: ))

polarisyn

xXTheFirstZeroXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image Zack Skull

Zack watched her with dead eyes and still wondered why a slave owner would be so nice. He would never guess that someone would be nice and caring, especially if they bought him.

He watched her carefully and as best he could in his condition. When she got off the ship his head fell and looked to the ground. While he looked down he thought about her plant. He wondered which one it was. He had been on all the plants but each time he went he saw a different side of it. But none where ever pleasant.

He looked back up when she stepped back on to the ship. His eyes focused on the, still a bit blurred, girl. He could barely make out what she looked like but he knew she was ok at least.

He didn't answer her but he thought yeah i'll get hot i'm in a winter coat. His thought was sarcastic being as he was half naked and the shorts he had on were tore. But he just stayed silent and looked at the girl with his dead eyes.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff