Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 pm
Heather's eyes were wide. "Are . . . are you alright?" she asked softly. For all her willingness to fight, she had never actually hurt anyone before save for superficial scratches and a few bites. So seeing so much blood . . . "Holy s**t . . ." she muttered, starting to shake before the blood rushed from her face and she collapsed in a dead faint.

((Hahah! I just made Heather hemophobic! XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 am
A brow rose in a confused look. "Uh....wow....did not see that coming," he said squatting down next o her and checking pulse and temp. "Did she just faint from the sight of blood? Oh that's going to hurt in the future." Kito shook his head then looked at her again. "Though...she is kind of cute when shes knocked out." He lifted her into his arms and carried her back into her room. She flopped onto the bed with no issue at all or fight. A smile grew on his face while he tried to hold a laugh. All of this was funny, including the small blood trail in the room that he just left. Lets hope she doesn't freak out to much from that. One of his slaves that was watching came up to him worried about his wounds. Kito just waved them off and went to the houses old dead friendly doctor.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 pm
Heather woke up and found that she was in her own bed. She sat up, her eyes darting around until they landed on the trail of blood and her eyes widened as she remembered what had happed. "OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE ******** KIDDING ME!" she shouted, angry at herself for fainting -fainting- at the sight of blood! She had gotten her whole left arm broken and bleeding and she hadn't fainted . . . then again . . . it was her own blood and with the torture imposed on her by her earlier masters, she supposed she was used to her own blood by now . . . "Damnit . . ." she muttered, clutching the sheets, her knuckles turning white. How was she supposed to surpass her sister if she couldn't even keep her cool after injuring her opponent?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am
Kito was waiting in the hall way messing with his computer. He was sitting down and resting his back on the wall. A maid came with some cleaning supplies and started mopping up the blood. There was more the Kito expected, thank god he has had worse. The maid cleaning the mess noticed Heather wake as Kito was to engrossed into his computer to even notice her yells. "Uhm....master? Shes awake," the maid said shyly and went back too cleaning. Kito looked up then peeked into the room, leaning on his elbow to stay up. "Oh she is. Welcome back to the real world. Any good dreams? Or do you even dream when you faint?" Kito teased as he laughed.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 am
Heather snarled. "OH SHUT THE ******** UP!" she shouted angrily at Kito. She went back to staring at the sheets where her knuckles had gone utterly white and she was starting to poke holes through the blanket she was clutching with her claws digging into the palms of her hands.

"I've never . . . fainted like that before . . . I mean . . . I've fainted but it was from freaking blood-loss . . ." she growled out, angry at herself for the weakness she had shown. "I'm not weak . . . I . . . I can't be . . . but . . ."

The growling increased in volume until Heather's eyes screwed shut as she let go of the blanket with the hand that was closest to the wall and slammed her free fist against the solid object, effectively jarring her whole arm, not that she cared.

"DAMNIT!" she shouted angrily, fighting back hot tears that were pooling at the edges of her eyes. "I don't want to be afraid anymore! I can't be weak!" she shouted, more ranting to herself, almost forgetting that Kito was there.

Until he had bought her, she had thought she was the strongest person there was . . . and now, she was fainting at the sight of blood! She had seen blood before! Not just her own! There were many unvoiced fears Heather suffered from, but she didn't even know she was afraid of blood . . .

"How could I . . . not even know?" she muttered softly, curling up into herself as her shoulders shook, the tears falling down her cheeks no matter how hard she fought to keep them at bay. "Damnit . . ." she whispered, both her hands having returned to gripping the blanket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm
Kito stared at her for a second then sighed. He said a few words in a different language that was most likely a few swears and random comments. He sat his laptop to the side and stood. "Trust me there are worst fears. Trust me I have seen most of them in my line of work," he said walking into her room and was just out of her reach...well he thinks he is. "People fear clowns and germs. Blood seems more normal then most the crap. Hell I had several fears...until I went insane and didn't give a damn anymore."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm
Heather swung out and punched him, her fist barely able to deliver a blow, but she was able to land it. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she snarled angrily, glaring up at him, hating that her tears were clouding her vision.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:20 pm
He took the punch and chuckled. "Oh for crying out loud! Stop crying over that! Woopy! You have a blood weakness, so what! Now stop crying!" He yelled sounding annoyed. Her punch may have been weak but it was strong enough to cause a bit of damage. A few old wounds opened in his nose and started bleeding. "Now don't make me force you to stop."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm
Heather snarled angrily at him. "Well sorry if I'm a little shaken up after supposedly getting over my fears." she snapped sarcastically. He had NO idea what it was like to be a slave. You either broke and let fear rule your life, or you overcame your fear and tried to escape. And Heather refused to be broken.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 am
He grinned at that statement. "Really? You think I don't know? Let me ask you this. Why do you think I do almost every illegal work possible expect deal out slaves and prostitution? Think about that and what I did to the man before who was messing with the two new additions to our family," he said keeping a neutral face of emotion. "Yes it wasn't as bad as yours but I acted like you. I fought and got hurt....alot. Luckily I wasn't a slave long but I think me just learning about my powers did that. Big news coverage on that one." He was pushing something at her hoping she might know sense it was the biggest thing several years ago. A town disappeared off the map and all that was left was a perfectly smooth crater that was a perfect circle. Ya that scared everyone to death.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Heather looked confused. She never really had any access to the outside world so what she got was usually second-hand. If it was big though . . . they might have talked about it . . . Then it clicked. Heather's eyes widened. "Wait . . . so you dropped the bomb on that city?" she asked, her head tilting as one ear went up in a 'curious dog' pose. She only knew of it as a bomb because that was what one of the shopkeepers referred to it as.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm
"Heh...dropped one no. Set one off...ya. You can call it a bomb. Everyone one else does," he said smiling weakly at her then gave a goofy smile. He couldn't help but hold a laugh at the cuteness of her confused look. He shook the laugh away and gave a regular smile again.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 am
Now Heather tilted her head the other way, though the curious expression still remained. "But then . . . what was it really?" she asked. Though never really the given the chance to learn much of anything in slavery, Heather was showing a thirst for knowledge beyond fighting. Given the chance, she had the potential to be a quick study.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 am
He sighed not believing she doesn't know rumors and didn notice the crap he was doing before. "Remember the fight that broke your hand. Did you see a hammer on me at the time? Have you seen me carry any equipment and all of a sudden I pull it out of no where," he said knowing the next thing would freak her out so he will let her soak that part in first.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Heather frowned and looked more thoughtful. "I was wondering where you had been hiding that . . ." she muttered softly. "So . . . you can make things appear out of nowhere?" she asked.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff