Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Grinning Jake kissed her cheek and pulled her into the room. He grabbed both of them some cake and ice cream and sat on the floor a bit away from the others but still there. Max brought out his impulsive side as he gently pulled her between his legs so that she sat facing the screen but she was in his lap. He placed the plate a bit in front of them so they could eat and he smiled at her softly. He signed to her I love you. And brought the plate to them. "So what we have in mind for a movie?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker cringed at how she was acting.
He could take rejection... but she had amplified it.
He felt as if something was wrong with him...
It made him feel ugly.
He got up and left the room, taking his keys.
"I'm going to go sit in the car. You guys do whatever.", he murmured.
He sat in his van and listened to the radio.
He picked up their files that the older guy, Seth, had left in the van.
He looked in them and saw that they each had a license.
He laughed.
They were going to need to learn how to drive.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled as she sat on his lap and giggled. She was sad to see that the instant she had entered the room someone had gotten hurt again. She looked down but tried to move past it.

"What's wrong with him?" she asked innocently. She hadn't heard anything before that. "Jacky.....he seems off hun, I'd go and talk to him if you two are "just friends"."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

Jake saw the look when she lowered her head and he leaned foward to kiss her neck lightly and whisper. "Its nothing against you love, they must be having some kind of argument..." He didnt want her to feel sad, though Max was chuckling darkly hoping to see tears. Sometimes Max really did disgust him sometimes. He looked over at Jacky and remembered a few things about her. He knew she would talk to him when she felt ready and not before. It was funny but he felt he knew her like his own sister. He wrapped his arms about Kairi and shook his head. "She'll talk when she is ready...whatever the fight was about..."

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm
So you Can see My Face

She smiled as he kissed her neck and shivered. She bit her lip and took a deep breath. He had been driving her crazy (in a good way) since he had the chance to. She smiled and blushed and instantly everything had kinda faded away.

She kissed him as she took a bite of cake and playfully wiped some of the icing on his cheek, as she giggled innocently.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Jake chuckled as she wiped the icing on his cheek. He made an obvious fake look of 'oh great' Then chuckled as he wiped it off and licked it off his finger. "Hm, tastes like me."
"You are beginning to disgust me..." "Then go away." He then playfully wiped some icing on her cheek and nose. "You know you look good as a pastry." He laughed as he for once felt himself loosening up for somebody.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm
So you Can see My Face

She giggled playfully as she wiped off the icing with her middle finger and licked it off. Not intentionally meaning to look sexual at all but that's what happens when she doesn't think her actions through. She smiled at him and bit her lip trying to stop such outgoing flirting with him but couldn't help him.

"Mmmmmm....I taste just as good too." she said with a smile kissing him. Though it was a little awkward in this position but she still had managed to wipe the icing of her face and he ended up with about two inches of icing on him accidently.

She smiled and through the force of hiding her burst of laughter she managed a sorry. She hadn't meant for him to get it everywhere.

"Look at the mess YOU made." she said jokingly still unable to keep herself from an uncontrollable fit of giggles and crimson flushed cheeks. SShe had gone and done, she was head of heels for this guy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter grinned deviously while kissing Seth. It was sexy but a bad sign. Breaking away for bit, Ritter whispered.
"Sheth, maybe should shtop before I get out of hand."
Ritter was trying hard to not let Black Ritter get the best of him. But it was too hard not keep his hands off Seth.
"Let'sh jusht watch Dark Knight. Joker ish the shizz."
Ritter hated not being able to get too intiment with Seth. But it was the price to pay for trying to battle against him. Some day, one day, Ritter and Seth will break him. Some day.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

Jake felt his cheeks flush as she licked the icing off her finger.
"Whoa...I like her...lets get her...." "No...we will be good to her...I love her..." "Love is lust in disguise..." "It doesnt matter anyway, we should be dead." "Perhaps we should discuss the fundamentals of..." "Shut up..." He shook his head with a wicked grin then leaned foward and licked the rest of the icing off her cheek. "You do taste good." Max was helping him get bolder...he wouldnt have been able to do that on his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson blinked, starring at Decker as he left. She knew that face, that emotion. Not the word for it but she had seen it on her own face before. Biting her lip she got off of the bed. Glancing at Kairi "I don't know what's wrong with him but im going to figure it out. You guys go ahead and pick a movie."She said, sending them a smile, a fake one, before heading out of the door. She didn't understand why what she said would bother him. Maybe he just felt offended, she wasn't the type to take people doing stuff like that to her seriously because she never felt she could be liked than more than a friend. She saw him sitting in his car and pulled open the passengers seat, sitting down and looking at him, crossing her arms after closing the door. "Alright, tell me what I did wrong or we'll end up sleeping in this car."She said, looking straight at him. "And don't say I didn't do anything because that's bullshit and I know it."It was true. It had obviously bothered him, she could see it. She didn't care that he was looking through their files, she just hoped her past information wasn't in it, and that if it was that he hadn't looked at it. That she would be pissed about, she didn't like people knowing things about her she wasn't comfortable with. She sighed "Don't hesitate to tell me, I know I said something wrong and I just want to know what it was, or why it bothered you."She murmured, not as harsh as before, she didn't want to come off mean when she was trying to fix something.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth pouted slightly.
He wanted to be with Ritter and it killed him that he was going to have to fight with some evil side of him before he could be with him again.
He kissed him one last time, dragging the moment out as much as he could.
He whispered another, 'I love you', before sitting up.
He looked over to Jacky as she left.
"I think those two are going to be a better couple than us.", he chuckled.
He petted Ritter's head.
He could still give him affection without drawing out the sexual part of him.
"I'd feel bad watching the movie without him, too."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Decker looked over and jumped a little as the passenger door opened.
He rolled his eyes at her slightly as he realized it was Jacky.
"Hmm. What you did wrong....", he mimicked sarcastically.
"Well. I am a guy and I do have pride. And rejection does tend to beat a guy's pride down a few levels....", he mumbled.
He put the files on the dashboard and wrapped his arms around himself.
He cut the van's heat on and leaned his head on the steering-wheel.
"I can deal with rejection, Jackson. But you just made it worse.... There was no need to freak out about it. I'll remember to flirt with one of the other girls. I'm sorry or coming on too strong or whatever.... Honestly. I still kinda like you.", he paused to take cover, just in case she tried to swing at him.
Jeeze.... she had him terrified.
He felt a little wimpy for it.
"Ugh my brain is so f*cked up. You have me on edge. I'm afraid that the next thing I say could get me beat to death.", he murmured.
He looked over to her after a second.
"You won't have to worry about me. And I'm sure any other guy would agree with me, that when you want to be left alone. You'll get your way. I'll stop messing with you. I'm sorry.", he said.
He gave up the fight before it had started.
It was best that he ended the flirtation before she realized she was flirting with a drug addict.
The pain that he would deal with after a breakup could leave him Overdosing on the wrong thing.
And that was something he didn't want or need.
She had said he wouldn't have a problem meeting and making a wife.
That was such a lie.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 am
User Image

Starring out the window and listening to him Jackson found her face slowly falling into a blank expression. She didn't exactly want to be given up on, but couldn't say she wanted him to keep flirting with her right? she opened her mouth to argue but closed it, pursing her lips. Well s**t. She didn't know what to say in this kind of situation. "I didn't reject you on purpose. "She finally got at least that out, and it was true. "I don't take anything but friendship well okay. I've grown up rejected and broken up by different people, mother, father, the rest of my entire family and I will admit I really liked Seth, who i've known for 4 years and then fell in love with Ritter today when first meeting him."She said. She had never told anyone that. She blushed, looking at him and shaking her head, seeing him curling up in the seat, like he was afraid to get hit or yelled at it made a lump rise in her throat. She didn't want to be the kind of person that scared people. "I'm not Emily damnit."She hissed but calmed herself down and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, wanting to tell him that she wasn't gonna hurt him. It was part of her problem and it made her feel like she could cry for him thinking she would beat him to a pulp"Decker, your really cool okay, and I like you it's just my own problem that makes me hit people and blow up like that. I'm not used to flirting or someone actually liking me."She admitted, letting her hand fall from his arm, he was right. People got scared of her when she came off like that. "I don't wanna beat you up, or yell at you, but I can't help it when it's something im not used to or feeling like people are lying to me. I just thought you were messing with me, I wasn't rejecting you, so you don't have to give up on me cause I don't want to beat you up."She scratched at her cheek and patted his back before looking out of the window, ready to get out. but it was dark. She hadn't realized since she had been thinking so hard on what the hell was wrong with Decker on her way out but she immediately turned a light on in the car, just a small one and pulled her knee's up to her chest. "I-I can't go outside."She murmured quietly, glancing up at him through her bangs, when she thought about it, being in the dark was the most horrifying thing you could do to her when she was schizophrenic, she could practically feel herself killing her mother all over again.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 pm

He chuckled at her.
She had basically just asked him to keep flirting with her.
He tilted his head and smiled.
"So you want me to keep flirting with you? Even though it's not going to go anywhere? You do realized that is very contradictory...", he chuckled.
He shook his head and frowned.
"I'm stopping either way. Cause, God-forbid, if something does happen between us... I don't want you to snap into the reality that I'm a rapist and a drug addict... And just because you say all this... It's not gonna change my fear about you. You still scare me.", he murmured.
He watched as she reacted to the darkness outside.
She curled up and looked at him.
"I'll take you in. I have a flashlight."
He got out the van and walked over to her door.
He opened it and opened his dash, taking out a flashlight.
He gave her the flashlight.
"Can you walk or do you need to be carried?", he asked.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

Jackson bit her lips "Well not exactly, im not sure what im trying to say."She chuckled, scratching at her cheek with her finger "I'm not very good at explaining things."She admitted and looked at him before nodding. She felt a pang of something she hadn't felt before, so she wasn't sure how to explain it. "Decker, even though I don't think anything would happen between us, I don't care what you are, or what you were."She said "I don't care who people are, if they don't do any harm to me I have no problem with them."She said and sighed, running a hand through her bangs. "I don't know why I would scare you. I'm really not that threatening, im a girl for petes sake."She chuckled, she really was sensitive so if you hit back she would be down within' a few punches if she really didn't want to hurt you. She glanced toward the window, biting her lip again, harder enough to draw blood but she licked at it to keep it from dripping down her chin. She looked at Decker, keeping exactly where she was, looking outside in pure fear before looking back at him. "I don't want you to carry me but would you mind holding my hand? I just need to know im not alone."She said, glancing back and forth between him, the flashlight, and the dark where she could swear she could see her mother, lying in bed, she looked toward her feet, feeling like that would be a better place to look.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games