Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter sat in there corner of the room, not being able to stand to see nor hear them abuse Seth. Ritter was beat. Not just by his parents but by his former friends and classmates. Just because his was queer. Ritter's town didn't take to kindly to homosexuals. But Ritter didn't care. He slighty enjoyed the pain, which soluted why he had an obsession with hands and feet. He was surrounded by them everyday. He learned to love them and just take in what they had to offer, whether it was pain or comfort.
But Ritter had a little sister. About two years younger than him. She was kind, beautiful and full of life. She was like the sun. Bright and warming. When Ritter came home from school all beat up she would ask Ritter why he was so swollen. He would smile and say,

"I was just playing with the boys. You know how rough we can get."
and she would walk away filled with concern but not question his reply. Until one, Ayame, Ritter's little sister came to his school to surprise him with a walk hone together when she saw the beating. She ran to his aid, screaming and punching aimlessly at the group pounding on her older brother.
"So, you're okay with this queer, this sinful monster living under your roof? Are you a homo too?"
nodded yes to direct their attetion away from Ritter. But that was a mistake. The group beat her to the ground, damaging her nevrous system in the back of her head. She died in front of Ritter. And he could do nothing.

When the nurse took him and Seth back to their room, they told Ritter to stay with Seth just for safety. Seth took his place on side of the bed while Ritter took the corner farthest away. He sat on the floor, hugging his knees tight to his chest.

"It'sh okay."
Ritter whispered back with a quiver. He couldn't look at Seth.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth got off his bed.
He was still weak from the medications diluting and the pain.
He moved over to Ritter and sat a few feet away from him.
He needed something to snap him back into himself and Ritter was all he had around.
Until Jacky knocked.
"Come in.", he muttered.
He looked at Ritter and frowned.
He moved closer to him quietly and gently petted his head, hoping it would help him break out of the horror that he was probably going through in his own head.
Therapy did that... it brought out your worst.
Seth looked at the door and continued petting Ritter.
He just wanted all the pain in them both to go away.
Seth had never favored girls over guys.
He had rarely been with girls in his life, but there was one on occasion.
He thought that being raped by guys would make him fear them... but it only made him like it over time.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Sighing at the stutter she got Jackson cracked the door open, peeking in before walking fully inside and closing the door behind her. Her eye's widened at Seth's face and she made her way over to the bed, brushing the hair out of his face to get a better look "Oh dear, it's really bad this time.."She said quietly, wishing she had brought some ice for the swelling. "You need some ice for this Seth, your seriously swollen.."She muttered and shook her head "How did it go this time? Did you get any farther?"She asked, raising an eyebrow as she let her hand slip from his face and glanced at Ritter "Oh dear.."She knew she shouldn't have let Ritter witness the therapy session, it was more of beating a victim to answers than therapy. She glanced at Seth and then back to Ritter "Do either of you want a hug? It looks like you could both use one..and im feeling generous."She said, holding her arms out with a soft smile, really sometimes all you needed was someone to care, and she wanted to care. These people were who she called family, they had been for 4 years and the news ones would be no different.
"Family?"
"I believe that's what she's calling them."
"You have no family, you know damn well you killed your mother."
"Yes and then your father committed suicide not only a few weeks ago."
"Not that you shared that with anyone but yourself."
"You call them family and yet they don't know what you did to get here, you lied to Seth."
"Indeed you did. You told him a completely made up story only with the same diagnosis so he wouldn't ask questions."
"You deserve to be here."
Jackson could feel the lump in her throat now, that voice. The one she had kept hidden away for so long, for 3 and a half years she had kept that voice pushed away and now it was back. Reminding her of things she didn't speak of, of things she ignored. Telling her she deserved to be here. She needed to go to her room when she could, to cut her out of her mind. Her name was something she tried to forget but she had thought of family, and she was the one who had made this happen. It was Emily's fault.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

================================================

From the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of Ritter being helped to his room. He looked just as bad as she felt and she felt sorry for him but decided against doing nothing. She shuddered and stood up, looking at the floor and aimlessly she walked. She felt like a zombie but made her way back to her room.

She crawled under the blankets of the deserted room and curled up in the corner of it all, looking out the plexi glass and grated windows. She had that pit in her stomach that Ritter saw something horrible, his roommate was worse than that, and that sick feeling she would have to deal with that sooner than she hoped....which to admit was never.

•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Jake walked out of his room with his head low.
" Your just pathetic you know that? You have to take charge sometimes." Max was starting his tirade again so he bit his lip again hard til it started to bleed. Max quieted down and Jake was a bit more pleased. He walked back out into the chow hall and sat in the farthest corner of the room waiting for the food to be served. He looked about him and got more sad. But before Max could chime in and degrade him again he bit his lip hard and sucked the blood down his throat. The pain always made everything better, that was the truth. And as long as he felt pain, nothing bad would happen to him. He wanted to die, wanted to flea but none of these was possible. He shook his head as the voices started picking up despite the pain. He didnt want to bring the doctors and their needles and the pills...oh those pills...he despised those things so much.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm
12 PM

Pill Time Loves~
;D

There is a tyranny to pills
That help keep a life intact -
Foremost are the pills to hold stomach acid's back
Then pills that help keep the mind on track,
Special pills for prostate, even pills for polluted air
My life and that of many others
A mess without their fare of care.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

Jake and the other voices agreed that they hated those pills and that was the moment pill call came up. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear..."
"Shut up you idiot quoting some idiotic paraphrases." "Why do we even exist, we should just die already." "I dont understand the relevance of pills at all..." Jake bit his lip again to quiet the voices then walked up to the pill cart. He didnt show emotion as he took the pills though Max was spiting profanities at him trying to break him again. He took the pills and swallowed them showing them he had taken them by opening his mouth and moving his tongue then going back to his seat to stare at those around him. He felt like crying while Max felt like screaming. Would he ever be out of this nightmare?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Kairi was going insane. She hated all this brightness, all this pain, sadness and the sudden urge to fear for the days to come. She wouldn't admit to herself how she saw Ritter's roommate after his morning. she didn't quite understand but she was feeling like a trapped bird.

Suddenly what she dreaded most had happened. She hadn't kept her mind distracted enough to stop herself from remembering the hallucination. The room darkened and her ears rang with gunshots and aman soon burst through the door.

He smelt of rancid liquor and his body was rough and dominating. His hair was peppered with grey hair and both the blood and gun dropped from his hand went for her. She pulled his thick meaty butcher hands through her hair and she coughed as he cooed her, kissing her roughly his other hand wandering over her body as he held to her tightly. He tored the soft white night gown her mother had sewn for her and what happened after that she couldn't remember.

She could see him now though the blood dripping from his hands and the gun, so frail yet dangerous clattered to the linoleum. His rough hands petted her roughly forcing her head to give into the pressure and she creamed. Not quietly either. Her scream pierced her ears and she swore she would have shattered the windows had they not been reinforced.

Before she knew what was happening she felt her nails dig into her and blood dripped slowly from her terror of trying to rip his hands off of her. Scratches and suts trailed everywhere she had felt him touch and when the nurse came it she was a cat scratched sight to be seen.

She didn't notice too much and most definately not the needle. It relieved the pain briefly and she felt dizzy. She could see the man swirl around her and around and around until she found her self restrained enough. She didn't fight the medicine. She obeyed. With that monster lurking reminding her and torturing her.....she always obeyed.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth looked at Jacky and gave a shaky smile.
And then he frowned as she asked about how many questions he got through.
"I got through one more.... just one.", he whimpered.
He pet Ritter more.
Ritter now knew things about Seth that no one else did.
Seth never mentioned his sexual abuse.
Most didn't think that at 8 years old someone would actually be raped, so they just assumed he liked sex like a drug.
He liked drugs as drugs.... but he liked sex as a cover up.
It was pleasurable, sure.... but that wasn't why he abused it.
He needed the pain for the same reason and his foot fetish had just developed for no reason.
He just found feet petty.
And he had no family so every patient was like a best friend.
Some were like family.... such as Nathan.
Nathan was quiet and hid behind his glasses and Seth had no attraction to him like he wold with most.
Jacky was.... certainly not his mom.
She was just a friend that he liked.
If he liked girls enough he would have focused on her completely.
But that was not an option.
He touched his face.
"Is it really that bad?", he couldn't feel his face that much.
But he knew there were tears in his eyes, he just didn't care.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter gave in to Seth's petting. Damn him once again for knowing his weaknesses. Though it was Ritter's fault. Purred laying his on Seth's lap. He faintly smiled at fact that he was being touch by Seth delectable hands but it wasn't enough. He needed his needles. Ritter looked up at Seth whom seemed to be more worried about Ritter than himself.
"Ritter ish shorry. Ri-kun wanted to help. But inshtead Ri-kun got all emo..."
Ritter took Seth hand to his mouth.
"I'm shorry but you should know better than to put your handsh on me."
Ritter kissed his hand lightly before full on making out with it. He couldn't help himself any longer. Seth's hands were just so delicious and fresh. Though it wasn't as good as his sewing, Seth's hand were the only things that could get his mind off his sister.
"I'm shorry..."
Ritter slurped not only to Seth but his sister as well.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Jake heard the scream and despite knowing it was a bad idea went to go see what all the commotion was. What he saw made him stop in his tracks. The very same girl who was quiet from before was scratching herself everywhere and screaming about some man. He could figure she was having a hallucination but she was also rubbing herself roughly. He didnt know quite what that meant.
"Look at her go, this is funny to see. "Shut up no its not." "She knows we should all be dead, deader than a doorknob." "Perhaps she was raped..." "Speak to her ignore the others." That voice always sounded so reassuring. So he walked in a bit hesitant and didnt touch her while she was screaming and flailing about. "Kairi...Kairi its me...Jake..." He decided he could go against the claws, after all he would get cut a bit and feel pain again and if they asked he was trying to help her. He moved beside her bed and sat on the floor patting her arm gently. "Kairi...come on snap out of it before they come.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson nodded, dropping her arms, so much for her attempt at a friendly hug. "It's better than less or the same."She said, trying to be encouraging. She knew they would get worse for awhile but she had to try and be optimistic. "Stop being so cheery you stupid whore. You know better than to think you can make people happy." She ignored it at her best but she knew Emily was there, and she was out. She chuckled, it sounded a bit fake considering she heard almost all of the voices she had ever heard reminding her of her actions those few years ago in her head "It's not entirely bad but it could still use some ice."She said nodding before looking to Ritter "Your fine, lots of people wouldn't even to try to help. You were very brave Rit."She said, blinking at what he did with Seth's hand, a fetish for hands? How interesting. She slid off the bed, the voices were getting louder and she knew she was imagining the bloody hand prints on the walls. She scratched fiercely at her arms and glanced at Seth, she didn't mind Ritter but she needed to know if the pills would work."Seth, you said were getting new meds today right? Do you know if they work? Please say they do."She said, she was keeping her calm now, when she first came she had been a screaming patient who yelled and shouted often. She had kept her cool after getting to shut out Emily but she was slowly slipping and small pricks of blood started up on her arms as she fidgeted and scratched, ignoring her like of blood at the moment and trying to get the voices to shut up.
"Your not getting rid of me this time Jack."
"You should listen love, you know how persuasive Emily can be."
"Listen to the boy, you can't escape once I have you, and you'll be worse than scarred this time."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:07 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth made a sound that was somewhere between a groan and the word f*ck.
He had never had a fetish with hands... just feet.
But after Ritter's lips had touched them he was going to get messed up every time he saw someone's hands.
He looked at Jacky and crossed his legs.
He didn't know what was going on with his body at that moment but he was glad when he threw his head back in pleasure that there was a small black 'X' taped on the ceiling.
He was grinding his teeth into his lip.
"Jacky. Close the f*cking door.", he groaned.
He was shaking like crazy and looked back down to Ritter.
"Oh. My. Gawd.", was all he could manage to say after that.
Seth vaguely heard Jacky mutter something about pills.
He just nodded hoping it would answer her question.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Kairi heard a voice through the spinning and she tried to shake her mind clear. She felt stuck in a haze, like her body was filled with smoke to calm the anger in her. She eventually stopped the screaming and her hands slowly began to fall away from herself. Quietly she counted like she had back when she sat in the courtroom.

one, two, three.....what was he saying? Who was he? one, two, three. She felt herself drift in the haze. This was one of those trippy meds. The kind she didn't like as she rocked back and forth still trying to keep control of herself, her nails digging into her skin again and she winced but welcomed the pain.

She hadn't realised what had happened until the sedation wore down a lil' she had never had it go that far....so she figured it was something she'd have to get used to. She could tell now that it was Jake who was calming her. She looked at the door....it still had a 7 on it.

Yeah right....some lucky number alright. she thought to herself as she watched the nurses fade and 3 doctors enter the room. She tried not to focus on them......all three were men and looked familiar to her. She studied Jake and took a deep breath several times. She signed to him she was scared. Figuring she wasn't going to get through to him either way but she hadn't cared. She felt like he could understand her for some miracle.

She signed she didn't know what happened and that that wasn't herself. She wasn't this kind of girl.....she was the one no one paid any attention to.

"She's frantic and still terrified. Nurse, please 'help' her become more at ease."one doctor seemed to order and Kairi cringed at the words as she continued to sign the same words over to him,she wanted help and she didn' have the courage to speak.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games