Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
Welcome To Cross academy (Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 am
User Image
name edward riddle .
age 18 .
race level b vampire .
looks blonde and blue eyes .
powers read minds and darkness .
night class teacher .
personality , nice , gentleman , cold , smart , brave , kind , strong .
bio , edward live at shadow village , teach at shadow acdemy , now teaches at cross acdemy , he love to teach even though he is 18 , he is young and smart , he as feelings for sun haruno , she is the smartest girl that's what he read on her profile , he thinks she is so beautiful girl , he would love to take her aon a date .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm
Hello, welcome to the guild. However, I must note that you are limited to no more than two RP characters due to easy confusion among the members. Also, please remember to use punctuation and grammar or you will be asked to leave the guild. We are cutting back ruthlessly on illiteracy. Please remember to read all of the rules before posting in the RP forums. Thank you.  

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm
i will kaname sama biggrin .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm
name: maria

what she is: vampire

bio: Maria is first seen in the Fourteenth Night in which the director asks Yuki Cross to show her around cross academy when Maria enrolls as a night class student. At first Maria is unsure how to act at cross academy, remarking that Yuki looks tasty, to which the director tells her that is not how she is to behave. Maria confesses to Yuki that she is scared other vampires wont like her as she is a sick and frail vampire, to which Yuki hugs her. She gives off a bad first impression, playful and fearless. Later rushing out of class to tell Yuki that she thinks she messed up with making friends

Family Unknown
Age 17
Occupation Student (Night Class)
Race Aristocrat Vampire level B
Powers Possession
Status Probably still living with her family

Zero seems to recognise something of Shizuka Hio in her straight away, pointing his gun at her. Yuuki however, barrs his way. Maria does not try to hide the fact that she is actually Shizuka, and waits for Zero to approach her about it. He meets her in secret, and attempts to kill her with the Bloody Rose, but she then reveals to him that he cannot, as she is his "Pureblood Master". He manages to wound her though, and she retaliates by slashing Zero with a katana given to her by Ichiru.
She ends the fight, saying they'll both be right back where they started after their wounds heal, and leaves the hall. Yuuki witnesses the scene, but has her memories erased by Kaname. However, she remembers the incident upon seeing Maria outside the hall, and confronts her about it.
Maria claims she can save Zero from degenerating to level E, and makes a deal with Yuuki: Yuuki is to offer herself up to Maria, or bring her the corpse of Kaname Kuran. Yuuki refuses to betray Kaname, and chooses the former option. When she meets Maria in the old night class building, Ichiru brings Shizuka Hio's real body forward. Shizuka then departs from Maria, and returns to her original body, leaving Maria unconcious.

Maria is seen again when she awakens in the infirmary. She mistakes Zero for Ichiru and embraces him, but after realizing her mistake, droops and says that if he really is Zero, then it is true that Shizuka must be dead. She reveals to Zero that an unknown individual is orchestrating these events from behind the scenes, and whoever that person is, is Zero's real enemy. She is then taken home by her parents, but she hopes to remain friends with Yuuki.When Kaname killed the council,Maria saw the whole thing.It may prove she does have powers the aristrocats do.

haw she looks like:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080623014641/vampireknight/images/3/33/Vampireknight0918LG.jpg  

Ibe4uty

1,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Edwards JP Sinclair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

Name:
Edwards James Persey Sinclair

Race:
Human

Bio:
After the miraculous events of Cross Academy's siege of Level E Vampires led by Rido Kuran, and the death of the Hunter's Association President. Sinclair has clawed himself up to be the Successor of the Hunter Asscoiation. He got Approval hands down, most hunters knowing his prowess in the battlefield. He was found in an abandoned orphanage by hunters when he was 12, he killed his first vampire when he was 14. As a Well recognized hunter, he has recieved the Rank of Elite Hunter.

His motives towards Vampires are unknown, but he has displayed major animosity towards the vampires he kills, not even allowing them monolouge their issues, trying to buy themselves free for sympathy. He with no second thoughts he kills the vampires listed with no regards, no sympathy, no feelings and no mercy. This actaully gave Sinclair a job that he enjoyed the most.

Years ago, the Hunter Association use to commit Black ops operations. These Missions mostly had purebloods involved in many of them. When Sinclair joined the Black ops Program, lets just say many purebloods disappeared, or reported to have commit suicide. A Treaty was signed and the Black ops missions becamed decommisioned. This disappointed Sinclair, but none the less, he gained experiance like no other hunter, and is willing to make major changes in the Hunter Association.

Here is a little quote that is a fiery debate he had between a few Vampire Counsel members who snickered about humans being Livestock...
Edwars JP Sinclair

Those Vampires say we humans are nothing but livestock...I beg to differ, we have regulated their lowly subjects from outbreaking within their nation, now they turn eye at us and call us livestock!?

Well, to be honest, Livestock doens't roam the streets...HUNTING AND SLAYING your wretched and undesirable you label for us.
Livestock does not bear the arms of a Vampire Killer
AND Livestock cannot kill the very one you Bastards called the King of All Vampires, who was nothing more but a pawn to his own greed and lust for power, just like you snivleing little weasels desire.

Why don't all of you come out of your ivory towers and take a try on what we do for a living? To dirty for you? I have cracked the skulls of your kind, and by your lame comments, you appear to not favor what we do for a living...Clean the damn mess yourself, I will not follow your policies, If we find one of your bloodsuckers attacking our kind, we will have no restraint to put it down! I will not give a rat-a** if it's a Level E or a Pureblood Vampire...If you are going to enforce the Law upon us, why don't you get out of your seats and enforce it?! Why don't you enforce the law of your nation, why don't you regulate the purebloods? Why don't you run the nation yourself instead of sitting on your thrones and call the shots?!

Any objections? no one? Pathetic!

Hell have no fury, you'll soon recieve a reckoning from your higher ups....

I'll be damned if a cow can kill a human and have the well organized plan to do so....

Well, Those Counsel members recieved their reckoning, by Kaname who "relieved" them from duty

Class:
Elite Vampire Hunter, Hunter Association President

Apperance:

Edwards JP Sinclair but with black hair and he has a large X shaped scar on his face

Attributes:
Even though his age, his appearance belies it. He Actaully looks 10 years younger, due to a very healthy diet. This contributed to Being more fit, faster, and stronger then most of his colleagues. As an Elite hunter, it is possible for him to Kill a pureblood by the snap of a finger.

As an experianced vampire hunter, for his leisure time, he completely spends his days researching on Vampire Ethnics, he has absolute knowledge on how the Vampire hierarchy and government system works. In times like this, in the fall of the counsel, this only leaves Kaname in the helm...This will allow Sinclair to perform foreign relation policies directly to the ruler himself.

Random note
Sinclair has the organization skills and cold-blooded mentality of This Character in histroy

Sinlcair has the agression and vigor of This Character in history

Basically combine both Characters and you have Sinclair...Scary Eh?

Resources
If you have Bioshock 2 for Xbox 360, you have a clear idea where I got the name Sinclair from

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm
Name: Ayame Gerudoan
Race: Human (Soceress)
Bio: I come from the world of the Legend of Zelda. I've traveled across time and space and now have somehow applied to Cross Academy. In my home world I serve under the king of evil himself, Ganondorf. I'm his one and only apprentice. If you haven't guessed already, I'm evil and hard to deal with...
Class: Day
Apperance:I have silverish white hair, layered that hangs down to my shoulders. My eyes are crystal blue and my skin is deathly pale. I usually dress in black, which is one reason why I'm happy being a day class student. I often change form into my spirit animal form which is a wolf.

This is probably something like what I would look like.
User Image

Ok, I went back and got a better avi. Here it is.
User Image  

Felisidy

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100

Edwards JP Sinclair

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Name:
Markus
[No last name]

Race:
Appears human, but in truth, he is actully from an old race of beings who are now extinct. This race was the contrast of vampires and was naturally the vampire's enemy.

If you look into the Hunter Association records, you can find small bits of information about this race, which is classified at the moment.

Bio:
Not much is known about this tall, handsome young man. Besides his story, he is the well-built figure that many see strolling the halls. He tends to keep to himself and prefers not to get into any trouble...that is when he slowly finds clues that lead up to the fact that the night class is all vampires.

Class:
Day class student

Apperance:

Markus, Minus the eyepatch and ears, and his eyes are deep brown

Physical Attritbues
Markus is a very fit individual, he keeps his strength prone body under his uniform though. Let's just say he has the body that can fit well in swim trunks, and can make even the most strong-willed feel intimidated and feint-hearted.

He is almost like a Night class student who transferred to the Day class, he has very handsome features in all angles, almost flawless, but rugged, giving some people the idea that he was naturally born like this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Name: Maruka Di
Race: Vampire (former human)
Bio: Child of two humans- the mother was a college professor, the father a cardiologist. At the age of 10, she was attacked by a rogue pureblood vampire and became a vampire as a result. The pureblood had leeched her parents dry, leaving her as an orphan with her younger brother. Shortly after her parents' deaths, she was taken in by the noble vampires, the Di family, who are pacifists and well-known by Cross Kaien.
Class: Night
Appearance: Tall and lanky, with deep blue eyes and dark blond hair that goes down to her shoulder-blades.
Personality: Quite timid, but she slowly eases into the background and speaks without bashfulness once fully accustomed to surroundings.

Name: Arion Di
Race: Vampire (former human)
Bio: Maruka's younger brother. Was turned into a vampire at the age of 8.
Class: Night
Appearance: Average height and fairly thin, like his sister, with the same colored eyes and hair, though his hair is wavy and far shorter.
Personality: Easily speaks to others, very amiable, but he tends to be hypercritical.  

The cello ninja

Musically Misfitted

750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 am
Name:Hikari Mitsukai

Race:Human(vampire hunter)

Bio:Hikari was always too ecstatic or drawn shes a bit schizophrenic,but lovable.When her grandmother and hunter parents were killed by a level E vampire,she suspected to be hired by some pure bloods she decided on revenge and became a hunter.

Class biggrin ay,Hunter

Apperance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 am
Name: Dawn

Race:Newbie Vampire

Bio: Rosey Dawn is new to the vampire world. She is still getting use to her strong dangerous power that she holds. She dearly misses being a human but she is learning to move along. She is starting to find out that the sun is a bothersome so she was switched to night class. Everyone in the night class adores her and thinks of her as a good friend. Rosey Dawn's kindness keeps everyone together. Each and everyday Rosey Dawn finds a new thing that vampires can't do.

Class: Night Class

Apperance:Hazel eyes; long brown hair
User Image

iLuvKairi

5,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

LanMisami12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 am
Name: Lizabeth Tifa Misami
Race: Vampire
Class: Star Dorm (Teacher)
Bio: Liizabeth is adopted oldest girl of the Misami family and the most troublesome. Eleven years ago, she made a deal with another teacher in the Academy. She comes to Cross Academy to take her chances in romance and socializing. She is a flirty, reckless and carefree kind of girl.
Appearance:
User Image  
Announcements Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas