Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm
Sophia smiled and nodded. She went off and happily got Hiku a slice of chocolate cake and on for ichi too. "Here you two are." She said kidly and then got Michi a cup of tea. "There you are." She aid softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm
"Thank you very much, Sophia-san," Michi smiled. Chase walked backed in, still looking calm. "My father called me. He said he wants me home for something. I'll be back later, Michi," He said. Michi placed her teacup down gently. "Okay. Make sure you don't get in a fight with your father again. See ya."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 am
(Waaaaah! I go back to zero.....Princess Yuki, you meanie head...)

Um, why thank you, Miss Sophia. this looks delicious! I can't wait to dig in!

Ooh, that DOES look tasty. I was on a diet, so normally I wouldn't have been able to eat that....but.....I've lost all my motivation and reason to diet...so, I suppose I'll take a piece, my dear, sweet Sophia-chan. Of course it's not too much trouble for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am
"Thank you Sophia-chan, it looks delicious." Ichi took a bite and smiled in content. "So, Sophia-chan how long have you come to this school?"  

kiraX101

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm
((O.O Jin, did your avatar go goth?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 am
(Yes, it did. My avi represents the darkness I have come to embrace, as I realize the truth of this world. It also is a metaphor for the darkness in my heart as a result of my heartbreak. I will find happiness again, though not true happiness. That left me already, for good....)  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 pm
"Jin-san, you're gonna take Sophia-san to the Fall Party, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:23 pm
"Aww, you totally should Jinny!"
Koku stared at her. "Jinny?"
Yuki blinked. "What?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:49 pm
((. . . . How sad Jin))

Sophia kissed Jin's cheek softly and smiled. "I won't mind at all." Sophia said happily as she got Jin a piece of cake. She turned to Michi. "You're quite welcome Michi and see you later Chase." She waved softly then turned to Ichi. "I'm quite new to this school. I've just been here a week or so." She said with a soft laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:41 pm
(I'm sorry Adaline. I'm sorry you had to see me like this, but things are clear to me now. I am meant only to have temporary bits of happiness here and there. Not true happiness. And this world is both beautiful and ugly. Both kind and inhumanly cruel. I have accepted the darkness within me. It will make me stronger, more resilient to pain in the future. Do not feel bad for me, Adaline, please...)

Sophia-chan, I would love absolutely nothing more than to take you to the Fall Party. Will you please be my date? And thank you for the cake. As usual, it is irresistible!  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 pm
"Say, Mi-chan! Why not ask Chase-kun to the Fall Party?" she grinned.
"What!? Are you telling me to ask him!? I'm certainly not gonna ask a guy who used to bully us..."
"C'mon, Mi-chan! That was when we were little! You should've gotten over that years ago!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:06 pm
((. . . Ok. . . ))

Sophia smiled brightly. "Of course I'll go." She said happily.  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 am
Oh, Sophia-chan! Guess what? The Fall Party has finally opened up! I would love nothing more than for you to accompany me to it. Please, will you join me there tonight? It seems to be themed around Halloween, and I took a sneak peek of it. It's gonna be fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm
A new guest knocked on the door and the door craked open a small bit. "h-hello?" the new guest said timidly pokeing his head through the door.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200