Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Fur And Blood Academy {O/A} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you wish to become?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  I Wanna Stay A Mortal
View Results

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Amber Brown
User Image
Amber started walking around the campus during break and saw the new girl Anastasia wandering around. She walked up to her. "Lost?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 pm
Edgar slowly nodded. "Yes, but the human's go first."

"Eh, sort of. I have telekinesis, so I can move things with my mind. Jeff stammered. He never really like talking about his powers.  

icy780

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony grinned. "Agreed. So we must plot a plan that ensures that we will not fail. What do you suggest Edgar love?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm
Edger glared sideways slightly. "We need to gain trust of at least one of the mortals. Then when the timing is perfect, we kill"  

icy780

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Ashton smiled. "That's pretty cool too. Listen, we need to keep our powers a secret. This academy is a bit...shady," she used sarcasm when saying 'a bit' because it was WAY more than just a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony thought for a minute. "I can think of two off of the top of my head. That mortal with the telekinesis powers and that other mortal girl... Which do you think should be first?"

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

black cat and 13 days

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 am
User ImageAnastasia looked towards the female voice that had spoken to her. She had to admit that the girl had a wild sort of beauty to her, but as she knew, looks could be decieving. Making sure the girl in front of her wouldn't notice, she took a deep breath, analyzing the scents.
Not human...But not evil.
Knowing that she wasn't evil calmed her a bit. Smiling, she nodded.
"Yes, I am afraid that I arrived late, so I wasn't able to take the much needed tour. I'm looking for my dorms right now, can you help me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 am
the cat stared at jeff with what looked like genuine surprise. a crooked smile spread across her face. "cool..."

the cat's thoughts were swirling about the vampire.... the vampire who had incredible power, and was going to throw it away trying to get rid of the human race. the vampire who had done great things in the past, and if skurj could help it, would do again.yes, she thought, i have to find antagony before it's too late.  

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Amber Brown
User Image
Amber smiled. "Of course." She said. "What's your dorm number?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageAnastasia tried to remember, but drew a blank.
"Oh, goodness, I can't remember. Oh, wait, I have the paper right here!"
She took out a paper after a moment's searching, and handed it to Amber.
"Do you know where it is?"  

black cat and 13 days

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm
as the two mortals kept walking, the cat held back, untill finally she dove under a rug in the dorm lobby and was gone.

coming out from under a large shrub and shaking lint out from behind her ears, skurj raced across campus. she stopped to catch her breath and saw the werewolf talking to a girl she hadn't seen before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 pm
User ImageAs Anastasia awaited Amber's response, she felt a presence nearby. Turning swiftly, she caught sight of a beautiful cat who was looking at her. There were powers within the seemingly innocent cat though, and that fact intrigued her. However, she wouldn't let anyone know that she knew as much, since it would cause her problems. So, she turned back towards Amber, keeping track of the cat's power with her mind.  

black cat and 13 days

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 pm
the cat shivered as her pelt ripened a rusty red tinge. she could feel the girl's power prickle her fur like static in the air. but there was little time to spare, and she began her race across campus once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image'What in the world was that?' Anastasia silently mused to herself. Something told her that the power ridden cat was going to become an important aspect of her life shortly.
Then again, what else can you expect from one with so much power?  

black cat and 13 days

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm
racing into the vampire dorm she came upon edgar's dorm. now what? she thought, but she knew exactly what she had to do to get in. this is so degrading... she lifted a clawed paw and ran it down the dorm. she meowed at the top of her lungs.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff