Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 1: The Dark City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:32 am
Hars stows his dagger back in his boot "Good job Grashuk, now the only thing Daelos suspects is that you're mental."

He stands. "Acting shady is a good way to get cut by these folks. We'll do as we please until we're told not to. Our appointment with Daelos takes priority for now. Meybe later we'll finish our other business."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm
"perhaps, first you can elaborate on this other mission that you mentioned" Pelloth added feeling somewhat confused and not liking the sensation at all.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 pm
Grashuk's brow furrowed as he stared at the Changeling. He then pointed at his own face. "Bugbear. Chances were the only thing that Daelous got was confirmation that I'm a big dumb meatshield, kept around because I like to hit things. So, my ruse, although lost upon the rest of you, did nothing harmful to anyone but myself."

The warlord stood from the table, visibly grumpy. Despite that, he still stopped to nod in each persons direction, a sign of respectful parting. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I plan on getting a bit of sleep before our mission to go mountain climbing. I suppose, bar nothing else happening, I will see you all tomorrow. Pelloth, Gerash should be able to fill you in on what you would like to know.

And with a twirling of his blood red cloak, Grashuk headed toward the stairs, and up to the bedrooms. Specifically, his own.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 pm
Gerash looks at Pelloth, a bit amused at the high and might Drow's tone of voice. "You're not the only one seeking to serve his god. Verity Styler has enlisted my help in finding a sage of Kerulan and ending her days. I, in turn, would enlist the rest of you to help. She's reportedly quite powerful, so even if the temple of Vecna would not offer any of you payment, I'm sure you could find something of hers to make the trip worth while."  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 pm
Pelloth was getting annoyed. "Why is it, that we keep getting offers for jobs that don't pay? I can understand it with the stalkers, an entry mission to prove our worth, but an assassination, and my only payment what she leaves behind." Pelloth stood suddenly and leaned his fists on the table. "I am not a common thief, and will not be treated as such. I'll help you this time Gerash, but not to please your god so you can further expand your time as a corpse and not for what pittance i will gain from raiding the witch. I'll help, because you have proven a worthy ally and i wish to keep it that way. But, the next time you want my help, there had better be a more tangible reason for me to do so." He let the threat linger in the air as he left the table heading for his room.

Half-way there he changed his mind and headed to the bar, and Murder. "I don't suppose you could provide me with someone to warm my bed?" he asked with a lecherous grin, "I'll not harm the lass," then adding an evil twinge to his grin, "unless she wants it that way." Normally the charismatic drow would find a willing woman on his own, but he was tired from his journey and wished company working for him that he didn't have to work for.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 am
Hars shrugs "Well I'm up for a good killing, particularly if this sage is a challenge. But first things first, we need to be ready for Daelos tomorrow."

Watching the drow walk off Hars pulls the chemise from his pack and shrugs into it quickly, taking on the form of an elven female. Shaking out long green hair she sidles up to the bar next to Pelloth. "Looking for someone, stranger?"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 am
Gerash sighs in frustration as Pelloth storms off, then rolls his eyes as Hars pursues. The drow had no idea what tangible rewards were. Money was fleeting, knowledge was everything, the right tome could earn power one could never hope to purchase, if he couldn't respect that it would be his loss.

Alone now with the kenku, Gerash opts to take his chances elsewhere. He stands, and leaves without a word to hopefully find some rest in his room. He's careful to skirt Murder's daughter on the way, in no mood to explain why she wasn't welcome to join him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 am
As the elven female Hars walks up to stand beside Pelloth, Murder looks at Hars' with a...murderous look in his eye. "You don't work in here, in fact I think I've seen you ******** some guys down an alleyway, common whore!" He then turns to Pelloth and for the first time, smiles, "Of course master drow, the finest is my daughter Vixen, she is exquisite and I can vouch for that." He then smiles lecherously, "She may be a bit on the expensive side at five gold, but she is worth it." He then calls her over, and you see her sauntering towards you, full breasts bouncing slowly, and tail swishing excitedly. She also gives you a tempting look, "Shall we go to your room, master drow?"  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 am
Since the bloodstalker had left, Cain had not listened to a word anyone had said. Instead he spent his time looking out the window, watching the birds as the others argued. He turned back to find that everyone had left him. The Drow was still in the bar, so they probably hadn't left yet.

With a stretch he stood up, and made his way upstairs to his bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am
The elf-Hars gives a low-lidded look at Murder. "Now Murder, I am highly uncommon. If you think you've seen me down the alleyway you're wrong. If you like, I'll give you 80% and you can keep Vixen for yourself."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am
Murder looks from the elven lady, to Vixen, to Pelloth. "Sounds fair to me, Vixen you are no longer needed." The tiefling 'humphs' before storming off like a child, her father then addresses Pelloth. "Well then master drow, for an introductory rate of five gold pieces, you have this fine elven lady here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 am
Pelloth looked to Hars and sighed, "Oh Hars," he said for from the elf maiden's clothing it was clearly the changeling, "the things I would to to an elven maid." He spoke softly running the back of his hand gently down the side of her face, "I'm afraid the scars would show no matter how much you changed your form." Turning, he took a better look at Vixen. He had slept with Tieflings before. Ture she was rather attractive and he did enjoy her form, but the tail tended to get in the way, and the horns were a danger as well. Returning he gaze to murder he said, "As for Vixen. Sleeping with a Tiefling is usually more of a challenge, and for five gold, not really worth it for the pleasure I desire. Are you willing to lower the price, or do you have something else to offer?"  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 am
Murder glared, but then his look softened and he stroked his chin, "No, my daughter is a steal at five so I won't lower it. But I may have something for you; Althaea!" After a few seconds, a meek looking, quite attractive elf woman made her way through the crowd to answer Murder's call. You noticed that her face had a few scars on it, and her exposed arms bore some too, and her right eye seemed to be recovering from being black. She nodded her head and said, "Yes Murder, is this fine young drow a patron? Or maybe this beautiful elf? Or both?" Murder answered with a hoarse laugh, "Althaea here may look weak and small, but she is a beast in the bedchamber. And master drow for three gold pieces she could be yours." He then looked at Hars and then back to Pelloth again. "Or for four gold and five silvers, you could both join her."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am
"Pelloth, dear. If you wanted to dance with my blades you have only to ask. I might even wind up paying you for the pleasure, but if it's my scars you want then you could be sorely disappointed."

Hars throws up her hand in defeat, turning to reveal a face crisscrossed with what appear to be old scars. Her genuine wounds from her earlier fight add to the look, and probably detracted from her past disguise. "Sorry Murder, I don't pay for what I can get for free. If my friend here will be busy I'll just retire to my room."  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am
The drow's imediate reaction was to ignore the elf maiden, but then thought again. In his time he had been with elves, but they had never been willing. It was true that his race typically despised their surface cousins, but Pelloth found that he hated the females of his own kind, and found he didn't despise the race like the surface elves of his kind. When he had threatened to harm Hars, it had been only teasing.

Pelloth dropped three gold coins onto the bar and held two more as he looked to Hars inquisitively. "What say you Hars, care to join us? As long as you keep that maiden form, I would be glad to have you." He said flashing his pearly white teeth.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff