Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 pm
"Hmmm." Miai sits in silent contemplation as two of the others quickly make their decision. She is considering the decision carefully since several of the items would be of use to her...but which would be of greater use? After a short bit, she reaches her hand out and places it on the Cloak of Charisma.

"I'll take this...and whatever is left over."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 am
Lydia ceases laying for a moment, reaching over and sliding one of the rings into her hand. She places it on her ring finger of her left hand, her right one already having a ring on it. Looking over the rest of the items for a moment, she returns to playing her harp: "As long as you're sure that you wish to give us these, I'll take this ring. I don't see myself being able to make much use out of the others."

[ I'll take the Ring of Animal Friendship. The rest will be of very little use (or none at all, in some cases) so. Sorry for taking so long to post. @.@ ]

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

KawaiiTsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am
Staring at the last few items maddita makes up her mind and sleeply walks over and chooses Gloves of arrow snaring and ring of counter spell. "Hopefully these will be put to good use~ Many thanks pora"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 pm
Pora took the bag and tucked it into his pocket, leaving the other items to be taken as they wished. Even if they didn't need it right now they may make use of it sooner or later, he though to himself.

"I'd advise that you tuck in and get to the guild hall as soon as possible. Better to be done sooner rather than later. Best you get there early and get singed up, eye up the competition, worst you get no head up on how many people are partisipating" Rising he nodded and set his jaw with a grim expression he left, but not before adding "If you win today, meal is on the house" His face tunred into a smile and a wink at that.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm
Seeing no point in letting the items just sit there, and not wanting to appear rude towards the man's very generous hospitality, Miai picked up the remaining items.

"Thank you so very much for your generosity. You're a truly noble and honorable man," she said with a smile. She tucked away the remaining items and took up her bow before looking at the rest. "Everyone ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 pm
Adriel put his new ring on, tucking the vest into his bag to change into later. "You guys go on and sign us up, I've got a bit of business I need to take care of first. I'll meet you at the guildhall within the hour."

Adriel headed for the door, and turned to face the group and nod farewell, then left.  

x_Adriel_x

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:41 am

Elena is in a cheerful mood after receiving the gifts. Her face lights up with a smile as she examines her trinkets before putting them in her bag. “Thanks again Pora” she calls to him. “Wish us luck”

She looks over towards Adriel. “Oh something more pressing to attend to, I imagine it has something to do with gold,” she says with a cheeky grin.

She flies over towards the door. “Yeah I’m ready. Lets go find out more about what we’re up against”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 am
The street was busy as you step out onto it. The cobbled street is still wet from the night rain and thunder. You are on the north street of town. To the south you see the tower and the north. The wall and gate leading to the tundra beyond.

The map shows that the guild hall is on the west road, leading to the docks. A few carts and carages are moving up and down the road.

"Good luck" Pora called as they left

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:23 pm
Lydia puts her harp away as the others begin to leave, making for the door as she'd like to get their early. Once outside, she follows whomever has the map to the guild hall.

[ Really at a loss for what to type right now.. ^^" ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:39 am
As you draw closer to the guild hall. A small crowd was gathered outside. The assortment of people consisted of what would not be described as commoners. This was your competition. The guild hall is a tall stone building, bleached white stone to be exact.

Flecks of metal in the cut stone gave the building a glittery, apearance. The door to the hall was a few foot off the street. A wide swath of steps lead up to a polished oak door. On the front was two large windows, arching out from the building, one on each side of the door. The upper floor had a series of smaller windows. You can tell it is a refurbished tavern, stone instead of the common wooden buildings around it. About 200 meters downt he road was the docks. The surrounding building whrere mostly shops of various means. Potion shops down to butchers.

There seems to be 2 destinct groups at the hall at this time. A number of locals where making up the bulk of the crowd. You can see one of the groups seems to be a mitary outfit. The attire is a royal blue with a gold inlay and trim, while the other is a groupd of mainly dark skinned adventurers. With 2 pale skinned northen tribse men.

At the hall's door was a wizard, he seemed young enough, but was holding himself with confience. In his hand was a thick book with arcane runes inscribed on it. Along with a marble colum topped with a book holder just to him, by the door.

After a few moments he began to speak "Oh behalf of the mage's I would like to thank all that are here for coming to Andrad in this time on need" A smile erupted on his face as he looked around the crowd, his eyes dropping onto the notacable adventurers. A tuft of black hair dropped down from his, almost steroitipical, pointed hat with a wide rim. His clothes where a light purple with a white secondary colour on the patterns and trim.

"If you would be as kind as writing your name's and your guild name in this book please as to facilitate the competition" He dropped the book onto the stand and opened it with a flourish. Next to it was an ink pot. He stood to the side and smiled, motioning for the first group, the military outfit marked up first in an ordarly line. Each wrote there names and moved on before returning to the crowd.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Elena gazed up at tall building, her expression one of wonderment. “This place was a tavern before the war between the goblins, orcs, druids & mages.” A smile crossed her face “It’s very pretty”

She listened intently to the young wizard, with a serious expression. After he had finished talking, she turned to the others. “Right anyone got a name for our group then? I have no idea,” she added with a slight frown and a look of concentration. She places her hand on her tarot deck in her bag of holding, while trying to think of a suitable name.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm
Miai stands with her head held high as she listens to the young wizard. When the wizard mentions something about a guild name, she rubs her chin for a moment.

"Hm...we could be the Defender Guild."  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am
As the party discuss names the milatary group moved from the stairs and back into the crowd, passing by and off to the back to watch the proceadigngs. The next group wandered up. One of them was grabed in what could only be discribbed in genie garb. It was a dark skinned man with a bald head. He signed first, the 2 other dark skinned men jotted names into the book. As did the northen tribes men.

The group moved from the platform in a roudy manner, good natured though.

The man looked at the party and smiled. "I do belive you are the last to enter, could you please make you way up here and sign?" A wise smile from the man was inviting as the crowd turned to look at the final group.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 am
Maddita was watching the crowd very closely and wasn't paying much attention to the speech being made, she turned and looked over at the others
" ...So..i briefly heard we need some sort of a name eh? how bout something like.. Jaded Twilight? Makes it seem rather epic dont you think?"  

KawaiiTsukai

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 pm
"Sounds good to me." Adriel said, walking briskly up to the group. He stopped, and caught his breath for a moment. "What are we naming, now? What did I miss?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games