Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Get Hysterical

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 am
Thanks, Kezzstar. =) If you need to talk, my messenger contact info is on one of the back pages. 10, I think?

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/I1zp][img]http://dragcave.net/image/I1zp.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just snagged that baby. ^^

And is there perhaps anyone who could maybe breed me a Paper dragon, or a chicken? lol Or are they not breedable? Those two with that new gray dragon with the blue fiery like wings are on my wishlist. biggrin

Anyone else have a DragCave wish list?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 am
those two aren't breedable to the best of my knowledge.

arcana~ your ponystar is lovely, just putting that out there biggrin  

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 am
kezzstar
Oh, and Willa, I cleaned the grown-ups out of the Infirmry, I started going through the Incubator for emergency cases but life is intervening right now. *sigh* Men..............

Not a problem, Kezz! Real Life comes first. And thanks for editing the Infirmary! heart

I've gone through the Incubator and moved all the adults to the Class posts on Page 2 of the thread. Everyone should check them out! We're getting a nice collection of adults!
biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 am
I Get Hysterical
Thanks, Kezzstar. =) If you need to talk, my messenger contact info is on one of the back pages. 10, I think?

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/I1zp][img]http://dragcave.net/image/I1zp.gif[/img][/url]

Just snagged that baby. ^^

And is there perhaps anyone who could maybe breed me a Paper dragon, or a chicken? lol Or are they not breedable? Those two with that new gray dragon with the blue fiery like wings are on my wishlist. biggrin

Anyone else have a DragCave wish list?

Hi, IGH aka Sheika! xd

Got your new eggie in the Incubator. As for the breeding wishlist... Eulysa is correct about the Papers and Chickens. Those unfortunately are not breedables.

The new gray dragon with the blue fiery wings are geode dragons. If you look at my current egg collection in the Incubator, you'll see two blue-gray eggs. Those are geodes. The geodes are actually alts. You get them (if luck is with you) by one of the following breeding methods -
stone with stone, stone with pebble/light green, stone with geode, pebble with geode, or pebble with pebble.

I think that's all the combinations. Of course, I wish it was as easy as that. I had to go through many combinations before I got lucky enough to get those two eggs. I'm trying to get some more male geodes (have a lot of females). If either of these turn out to be female, I'll gladly try to trade one to you.
3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:55 am
Taking the Incubator for more lunch-time walkies!

~Tara xd heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 am
NEW GEODE!

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NwCx][img]http://dragcave.net/image/NwCx.gif[/img][/url]

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50

kezzstar24

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:14 pm
xXX_ichigo_xXx09
NEW GEODE!

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/NwCx][img]http://dragcave.net/image/NwCx.gif[/img][/url]

*starts singing Elevation, replacing the world Elevation with Incubation*

Incubated!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Can someone please add my chicken to the incubator?

I posted it before, but for some reason it's code isn't showing up after I type it:

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/0PQV][img]http://dragcave.net/image/0PQV.gif[/img][/url]

~Tara sweatdrop heart  

TaraR16

5,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 pm
DC wishlist? well I've mentioned before that I wanted gold and silvers, but I got the two silvers, so now it's mainly the golds. I also want a paper (I had one, but it died *cry* that's actually why Willa told me about this guild, cuz she saw my dying egg), a geode and a water.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 pm
ahahahahaha! I got it! the gold egg!

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Eulysa Vilae
ahahahahaha! I got it! the gold egg!

Congrats, Eulysa! Putting it in the Incubator! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm
Here's tonight's Infirmary group.

NEED WALKERS! Thanks!!! heart

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm
whew! took all of them for a walk! ^-^ I know my babies appreciated it smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Everybody's getting alts but me...

*pouts*

Kezz, thanks for the work you're doing. Willa and I appreciate it muchly!

*edit*

I tried the pebble/pebble, and gots me a geode!!! Thanks Willa! Then my two silvers were nice to me. I'm hoping to give one to Jess, but I'm scared we'll lose it like I did the hatchling. We'll try ONE more time.

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

kezzstar24

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:21 pm
pd2care
Everybody's getting alts but me...

*pouts*

Kezz, thanks for the work you're doing. Willa and I appreciate it muchly!

*edit*

I tried the pebble/pebble, and gots me a geode!!! Thanks Willa! Then my two silvers were nice to me. I'm hoping to give one to Jess, but I'm scared we'll lose it like I did the hatchling. We'll try ONE more time.

*blushes*  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games