Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 pm
he lokoed at her he swithched ot super natural view with his power "oh hey katie" he lokoed at the body "uhhh jhon or someone" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 pm
chi took a deep breath and grinded her teeth i cant stand this much longer she thought to herself if i keep holding off im going to hurt someone but idk what to do she closed her eyes and tryed to control her breathing and make her fangs retract.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 pm
kabla looked at her 'uh oh yuor hungry" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm
"no duh" she snapped "she came to me right after i was turned and i havent fed at all" she took a deep breath and just thought about other things that she had to do and thought about later what she would do.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm
kabal tohught he ran out side ot a lcose forest and picked pu a dear he borught it ot her "eat that thing" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm
"are you crazy?" she said, the thought of hurting it made her laugh "no i dont like hurting animals i kill humans for a living not animals" she took a deep breath "i can wait until someone lets me bite them, luke just made it worse earlier when i had to fix him up because of you" she sighed "blood was everywhere dang it"  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm
Katie wandered around the room and saw a man call her Katie, "Who are you?"

John smiled. He was still in Katie's body when he said, "Now would you look at that! She's already forgotten you! How sad. Not much longer and she will be gone forever. Just another lost soul among the others. I guess I'll get used to this body. It's a little small, but it will have to do. Now leave the girl alone so she can dissapear. I'm tired of her the way it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm
kabal stood therel okoing down "john i cant wait itl lu fianlly die" he said angrily  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm
"you know ive never really liked you john" chi looked at katies body, her eyes had turned ice white "and now i get to do something about it by putting you back in your lame body and actully letting soemone be happy" she snarled, her hand started to glow with an erie light and the rushed at katies body and slammed her hand into it, it slowly went through the body dragging johns soul out of it and slamming it into the wall. "YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR INSANITY OR I WILL" she roared with an unearthly voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm
John screamed, "Fine! Let her have her body back!" His soul came out of her body and Katie's soul replaced it. Katie dropped to the groud with a thud, uncontious.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm
kabal ran over oto check on her 'il lneveru nderstand that dude" he said lokoing at katie  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm
"id bite you if i could but i cant" she snarled "atleast not till your in your old weak body that is" she dragged his soul to ember and his body and slammed it back in trying to be as forceful as possible.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Ember looked up some what confused, tyrant about struck her down but he had to stop it of course but now that john was concious, his sword was drawn and ready for jutabot anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm
"your such a sack of potatos i swear you need to get a life and stop living in the past and get over your dead whife damn you" she yelled at john "your so pathatic you need couunciling and go get laid" she continued yelling at him until her anger ran out and noticed ember was there "oops....im sorry you had to hear that"

((i g2g srry...oh yea im going to make a guild soon would you like to be in it??))  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games