Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm
Rosalind looked at jay "Well I do agree with him its not safe here esspecialy with the king's army snooping around " Rosalind said as she jumped up a tree and stood upside down on one of its branches.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Mina looked at Jay. "Oh, right. Uh... Okay. Then let's go," she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka resisted the urge to move. I don't want Mamoru-sama mad at me for blowing our cover, she thought.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"There!" Rosalind said looking a bush nearby she jumped down the tree and sent her chain whips Darting at the enemy the whips had a pointed dart at the end so whoever it hits it will impale itself on the target  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm
The whips narrowly missed Asuka. She gasped.
"Asuka!" Mamoru said.
Mina heard someone yell and gasped.
"Don't worry about me, Mamoru! Don't let the Eternal Eyes escape! I'll deal with this one!" Asuka called to Mamoru, looking at Rosalind.
"'Mamoru? The tactician?" Mina said in horror.
Mamoru nodded and walked out from his hiding spot. "That is correct," he said.
"Y-You're Mamoru? But... You're so young..."
"Don't underestimate me," Mamoru said, then charged, swinging his naginata at Mina.
Mina quickly drew her katana and parried the naginata.
"Not bad. Let's see how you handle this!" Mamoru said, then kicked Mina's side, sending her flying.
"Ah!" Mina said as she crashed into a tree. Her katana, which had flown out of her hand, landed away from her, tip burying itself in the ground.
Asuka had seen Mamoru's move. "Nice one, Mamoru-sama!" she called.
"Stay focused on your opponent!" Mamoru told her.
"Oh, right." Asuka then turned her attention back to Rosalind.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm
by the time Asuka had turned to Rosalind. Rosalind was above her Rosalind sent her chaind whips down Aiming for Asukas shoulders "Those who serve that a** hole the king must die!" Rosalind yelled out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 pm
Asuka seemed to disappear. She reappeared a little away. "Whew. That was close. If I had been a second later, that would have hit me," she muttered. She pointed her sword toward Rosalind. "The Eternal Eyes killed my parents! I hope you're ready to die!" she yelled.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Rosalind that had landed flicked her whips upward they then hooked up at a tree brach Rosalind then pulled the branch breaking it off sending it flying to Asuka " Your one to talk serving a Tyrant  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm
In the blink of an eye, Asuka had cut the branch in half. "You're going to have to do better than that!" Asuka told her.
"Don't get too cocky, Asuka!" Mamoru warned.
"Got it!"
Mina struggled to her feet. "Nng..."
Mamoru looked at Mina. "Well, looks like my job isn't done yet," he said then started to walk over.
Mina quickly grabbed her bow, strung it, and put an arrow in the string. Then she aimed the bow and pulled the string back. "Don't move or I'll shoot!" she yelled.
Mamoru kept walking. "Think you can hit?"
"I'm warning you!" she said.
Mamoru still kept walking.
Mina loosed the arrow.
Mamoru made a shield around himself. The arrow fell harmlessly to the ground. "Can't you see? You can't beat me."
"I will avenge my village. Even if it kills me, I'll avenge my village!" Mina shouted.
"Such a waste of a young life. Revenge will only get you killed," Mamoru said then charged and kicked her other side, sending her flying again.
Mina landed on the ground and lay on her side. I'm no match for him...He'll kill me... she thought, hopeless.
Asuka was prepared for another attack.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm
"Try hard you say" Rosalind pulled back her whips they then wrapped themselves around her hand making somthing like chain guantlets she then took a deep breath as she opened her mouth she let out a powerful sonic scream that could be heard around the mountains even the rocks nearby and tree' started to crack "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rosalind screamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm
Asuka dropped her sword and covered her ears. "Nng..." Trying her best to block the scream out, she picked up her sword and charged.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm
Garnet ran between the fighting groups and flung her arms wide. She then sent her barrier through her arms to create a wall between the groups. She was looking at Mamoru and Asuka. She strengthened the wall she had created with ice. "Guys! We cannot fight them! Even though we outnumber them we have to run! They are merely playing with us. I'll hold them here and you run, get everyone somewhere safe Jay...please." She closed her eyes briefly. She knew that they would kill her or kidnap her once her barrier fell. But to save these eternal eyes she was willing to do so. Her barrier also robbed her allies of any other choice bu to listen to her as they could no longer advance. SHe looked straight into Mamoru's eyes. She was shocked to find that he held no fear for her anymore....she must be on the right path.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm
Roxis had finaly regained himself and he slowly crawled out of the ditch he was in he was badly wounded his wing burnt so he can't fly he had deep cut in his body and bruises everywere he looked back at the village he could see the kings army gathering there he thoguth at his current state he could not fight them all so he slowly made his way deeper into the moutains as he walked he left a trail of blood his wing were weak so he draged them along after a few min's he could hear fighting he also heard familiar voices he walked in that direction after a few min's he saw Mina on the ground and a man approuching him Roxis could do nothing but lean on a tree and watch as he was still struggling to stand his left hand still dripping with blood drew his sword and threw it at the man it did not hit him just planted itself next to his feet " *pant* *pant* you din't your mom ever tell you to be nice to girls *pant* " Roxis said while leaning on the tree.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Garnet looked over to where she heard a voice. "Roxis!" She yelled. "Get with the others!!" She extended her wall to him so that he could safely get to the group.

--------------

Annexus smiled. "Are they?" he said. He then tightened his grip on Arisu's arm. "Let's go then. Sounds fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Mina could not move even if she wanted to. "Nng..."
"Hm... I knew there was something different about you, Garnet," Mamoru said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu nodded.

((Hey, Dread. When do we activate our plan? XD))  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Rosalind taking advantage of the moment dashed behind Asuka and grabbed her by the neck she had her dart aimed at Asukas neck ready to kill her "Okay people I think that enough" She said looking at mamoru.

"Damn it I may be useless now but I can still do this" Roxis pulled out from his wing a fether that was not burnt" Roxis then whispered to it "Wings of Providence carry us to safty" Roxis said as a Great wing covered his group and garnet it then carried them far off over to the other mountain as the wings disspiersed Roxis fell to the ground bleeding as the move took alot more of his energy away. but he forgot Asuka was with them.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games