Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan looked down at her hesitantly. She wasn't running away yet nor slapping him as he deserved. Before he realized what was happening her lips were moving slowly with his. As she pulled away his broad shoulers shuddered with a shiver.

He locked his eyes with hers again and he placed his hand on Ravin's delicate cheek. Dylan smiled gently and brushed a wisp of hair out of her face. "It was amazing." He breathed back, his eyes were locked in a trance of emotions. He wanted to kiss her again but decided against it in the moment. His thoughts were conflicted and he felt udderly confused as to why she wasn't absolutely appauled by his action.

Was there a chance that she actually wanted that kiss? She had to have, for she had kissed him back. And the kiss was rather... sensual. He prssed his lips to her forehead gently and rested his forehead against hers.

||aww): Night! (: ||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned as she tripped and fell on her face. Holding back a laugh he helped her up. "Are you ok?" He began to brush her off, teasing her slightly by letting his hand brush against her leg or shoulder. He let his eyes wander over her as he stepped back "There, all clean. Or do you need me to kiss it and make it better." He was curious to see what her reaction to his comment would be.

||G' night Evo. Btw where do you live? Cause your either a real early to bed person or I'm in a different time zone. ^^ (ish in MN u.s.a and it's 10:00 PM here) lol||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

Armand looked down as she grabbed his hand and then looked back up to her with a slightly smile. Inside he though, Ha! I have her infatuated with me already and it is not even three o'clock yet. He led her back into the school. "I would like to see where my classes might be. Is it ok if we stick to the inside of the school? Everyone else has seemed to want to occupy the gardens."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi pushed her hair to the side. She was trying to get it out of her eyes. Mostly her bangs were hanging in her eyes. She slightly smirked and glanced over at him. "Yes. I am perfectly fine with anything." She thought over what she said. That was true. She was fine with anything. She was a go with the flow kind of girl, especially if it came to him kissing her.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm
||its ten sixteen here. And I have to stay at my grandmothers. Sorry, but I promise Ill post when I get home in the morning! Unless I get up late... then itll be after school. Byes ^^ ||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm
||lol bye, have fun!||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:17 am
||Yeah, I live in MD, USA, so we have Eastern Standard time over here. The time I left was about 10:47 PM.||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

She smiled to herself, the smile slowly revealing itself to Dylan. His hand brushed over her cheek and backed a lock of hair out of her face. Ravin snapped out a hand and touched her hand to his. Her fingers laced through his. She squeezed his hand affectionately.
"I'm glad you think so," she breathed.

Ravin sighed softly as Dylan's lips pressed to her forehead. She leaned into him and rested her forehead against his. She mimicked his unconscious movements easily. Ravin swallowed slowly and looked up into his eyes. Dylan had such intense eyes. She felt her cheeks burning then.
Still blushing, Ravin murmured, "Um..." How was she going to say it? She was enjoying this immensely. God, he was making her blush. She hadn't done that in years. "...uh...I enjoy this. A lot. You wouldn't believe how much." She laughed softly under those intense eyes. "Let's take this slow, okay? I mean...I would like to get to know you if we--we do this."

Ravin, relieved to have gotten it out her system, smiled brightly up at Dylan. "And--God--do I like you," she breathed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica shivered as he lifted her up. When Hunter's hands ran over her body, brushing the muck off of her she looked over at him, a small smile curved at her lips.
"Yeah," Her cheeks were flushed, she was more embarressed then ever. "A kiss couldn't hurt." Veronica smirked and looked over at him again, waiting for his reaction to that.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan lifted his forehead off of Ravin's and watched her as she tried to find the words to something she obviously really wanted to tell him. He cupped her face lightly with one hand and smiled into her eyes.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying this then," Dylan replied with a light chuckle, but Ravin had more to say. He waited and ran his fingers lightly through her locks of hair. He nodded when she mentioned taking it slow. Yeah, that wouldn't be so easy but she was right. Slow was the key. "What exactly do you mean by if we do this?" Dylan just wanted to clarify and make sure they were on the same page.

Dylan lightly chuckled again and kissed the tip of her nose. She was blushing, and it made her that much more beautiful. "You look so adorable when you blush," He commented, "I like you too Ravin. A lot."

||Ah, school ): byess||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and leaned down, letting his mouth hover inches from hers. "Are you sure, you may have hit your head when you fell, how do I know you thinking straight?" he whispered teasingly. Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear Hunter ran his fingers across her blushing cheek, she smelled amazing and he was glad he had just eaten. Wrapping one arm gently around her waist he pulled her even closer. His other hand he placed lightly at the base of her neck. Continuing to tease her he kissed her cheek and the area around her mouth, but never actually pressed his lips to hers.

||Good morning y'all! And have fun at school, I am graduated so no school! I have to go to work instead *dies*||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 am
User Image

Armand pulled out his timetable and began to look for some of his classes. The entire time he did not drop her hand. It was warm, a feeling he had not experienced for a long time as his hand was almost as cold as ice itself. After he found all of the classes that were to start tomorrow he looked down at his watch. It was getting a bit late in the afternoon and he looked to Madeline, "Are you not hungry? It has been a while since school started. If you want I can take you to get something. My treat." He smiled at her and folded the paper to put it in his back pocket. Without waiting for an answer he grabbed both of her hands and spun her around playfully then let go of one of them to start walking back out of the school. When they got to the gardens Armand could have either laughed wildly or barfed. The vampires were acting strange and he hoped that he had not lost his friend Hunter to a mortal girl. Ravin he could do nothing about, the girl was disgusting him. Holly was still being good though. He looked back to Madeline, "Well what will it be? Stay here or to the cafeteria for food?"  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:27 pm
||Alright, peoples, announcement! There will be time skips throughout the RP. This is just so characters can act out their schedules. At night, vamps will be hunting. Don't forget the curfews! biggrin ||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin leaned her head into his hand as his fingers combed through her hair lightly. "Oh Dylan," she sighed half from delight at his touch. "You know what I mean. If we...we have a relationship."
Looking up at him, Ravin smiled slightly. Dylan tenderly kissed the tip of her nose. She blushed even harder, making her cheeks a vivid pink.

"How you flatter me," Ravin laughed softly, looking down at her feet. Ravin bit her lip. He said that he liked her. Would Dylan really like her if he knew what she was? Ravin glanced back up at Dylan and fluttered her lashes gently, smiling. "I'm extremely happy to hear that."

She bit the inside of her cheek. "Do you...Would you like to stay here longer? I mean, it's nearly lunch time."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 pm
User Image

A.l.e.x. S.e.a.n. E.v.a.n.s.

Oh Boy, It's Wickywood Manor . . .

Alex shrugged ”I was in a hurry, late didn’t really have time for breakfast,” he replied nodding as he listened to her with mild interest. ”There are more gardens?” he asked intrigued for a moment at the size of the school before shaking his head. ”It isn’t that interesting for me, not that excited about seeing them all but I’ll look out for them.” though he was unsure of whether or not he really would.

He turned his head to the side, flipping long bangs from his eyes, as much as he loved his hair and its length, at times it annoyed the teen to an extent. She has an interesting accent. . . he noted as he listened to her talking. He’d only heard accents like that on television and was interested more in the way she spoke than in what she was saying. ”Sure, it doesn’t sound too appetizing but why not? I’m too lazy to follow you off campus anyways,” he nodded looking around him for the cafeteria. He hoped they had pizza. Oh God did he want pizza.

. . . Anything But Back Home Works With Me

meeiji

Monster Ship

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica's breathing exilerated and she locked her eyes on Hunters. "I'm sure..." She barely breathed. Hunter was now close enough to hear her, but if he were to have been even an inch further he wouldn't have. She was sure of that.

As his lips lingered near hers she breathed harder. A million thoughts were running through her mind. As his arm pulled her closer she smiled softly and her eyes closed as his lips brushed her pinkish cheek, very close to her lips. Veronica was eager to tilt her head but stopped herself, wanting him to make the next move.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Is that what you want?" Dylan questioned in a low whisper. "A relationship?" His eyes wandered over her face, noting every feature. Her vivid pink cheeks, her intense eyes, the way her cheekbones rose. Everything.

He chuckled lightly when she told him that he flattered her. "Ah, you haven't seen nothin' yet." Dylan smirked. When her eyelashes fluttered lightly his heart started to beat furiously.

When she asked if he wanted to stay longer he thought for only a moment. "If you would like to attend lunch thats fine. I wouldn't mind staying alittle longer." Dylan brushed his hand lightly through Ravins hair and supported her with his other arm around her waist.

||noted, (: ||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin tilted her head to the side. "I'm certainly not going to force you, but if we like each other..." She trailed off, allowing her meaning to sink in. Ravin laughed lightly and brought her eyes back up to meet Dylan's. He was so handsome. She noted the light flush appearing on his cheeks.

Grinning, she touched the arm that Dylan had wrapped around her waist. "I know you wouldn't," she murmured, leaning into the hand that brushed her hair. Ravin sighed heavily from pleasure. "That feels good..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter heard her breathless whisper, and how her heart was pounding a mile a minute. How he loved teasing mortals, they were so suceptable to a vampires charm. Which made it oh so easy to get them right where he wanted. He pulled his lips away from her, although be kept his mouth temptingly close and smiled mischeivously "All better?" Hunter asked innocently enough although he knew she probably wasn't.

||1. That was the crappiest post ever and apologize for it now. -_-
2. Does anyone know a synonym for tease! I can't help but feel repetitive...||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games