Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
The other ambulences started back towards the hospital. They all arrived shortly.
Sam nodded, "She will....Don't worry..."
The demon suddenly had an idea. He gave her a drug that lowered her heart rate so low that it appeared that she had died. He place a tag on her toe indicating the time of death and wheeled her back out of the room and down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

When they arrived at the hospital Dean followed the doctor that took Mack. Standing next to her hospital bed Dean quietly leaned down to stroke his sister's cheek. "Mack, can you hear me? Mack? I'm sorry I flipped out on you before. Its just, y'know the shock of having another sibling. When you wake up I promise I'll do better."

Mack's eyes slowly opened. "Hey," she whispered forcing a smile, "no chick-flick moments."

|oohoohsee| Hey, Kaylie txted me and told me to post if it was an option. So here I am. Hopefully I do an 'okay' job! |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 am
((Hey Its nice to meet you biggrin I'm sure you'll do great.))
User Image User Image
User Image
Sam thought noticed a doctor wheeling Penny down the hall to his left. He looked around him and saw everyone except for her. Castiel and Kasey were being wheeled down the hallway to the right in the ICU. Mack was taken shortly after them. Sam turned to Dean, "Hey.....um.....where's Penny.....I swear I just saw her on a stretcher being wheeled away.... but that can't be right....right?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:43 am
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean looked around. "Nah, Sam your seeing things. Penny's probably just-"

"DEAN!" Mack looked around trying to see one of the guys to tell them. She knew Penny was in trouble she just didn't know how much.

"Mack? What is it? Its okay, they're just going to take you to get some stitches. You'll be fine!"

|oohoohsee| Nice to meet you too. smile |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Suddenly Castiel shot up in the stretcher. "Even a little light can shine in the darkest of places!"
Sam heard him yell and raced down the hall, "What does that mean?! Speak English!" The doctors were trying to calm them both down.
Castiel still spoke in riddles, "Only the pure of heart, body and soul can make the darkness light. Retrieve the light from the hands of darkness." His eyes were entirely white.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean looked around and ran towards Mack. "Mack! Whats happening? What is Cas talking about?"

"Penny! Find Penny, she's in trouble!" Mack was running out of breath and started coughing. With her last concious breath she reached for Dean's arm and spoke. "Please, find her!"

Dean looked around and started running down the hall looking in every room for Penny.

|oohoohsee| No Comment |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Sam ran down the hall he thought Penny was being wheeled down and found her abandoned on a stretcher. He felt her pulse. "Oh God.... DEAN!!"
Much to the dismay of the staff Castiel got up and followed Sam.

((What do you mean no comment? loL))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean ran down the hall after Sam. Stopping in front of Penny's stretcher his heart stopped. "She's not- I don't-" She couldn't be dead...could she?

Kasey's eyes slowly opened. She hurt all over and could see a bright light above her. Where in the world? Sam?

|oohoohsee| I just didn't have anything to say and I didn't want to erase this...I was just being lazy... |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm
(lol oh i see I'm using someone else's computer so i don't have the pictures)
The demon had abandoned Penny. Castiel being awake scared him away. Castiel was by her side, "This can't be right....I don't understand...."

Sam stood back trying to understand. Greif was overwhelming him. He had to find Kasey to see if she was alright. He quickly left the hall that Penny was left in and found Kasey.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

Dean looked at Castiel. "I thought you said- She's can't be dead! Fix this!"

Kasey turned to see Sam in the doorway. "Sam." Tears welled up in her eyes and she lifted a shaky hand towards him.

|oohoohsee| Your fine! Don't worry about it. biggrin |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm
Castiel wheeled her into the closest empty room. He thought for a moment. He tried to do a spell that would bring her back from the dead. Nothing happened, "I don't understand at all..."

Sam took her hand and gently kissed it, "Thank God..." He whispered, his voice was trying to hide his worry and pain. "I thought I'd lost you...like we did with Penny...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

"There has to be some mistake. She can't be dead. I would feel it."

"What?!" Kasey shook her head. "No! She can't be. have you talked to Mack?"

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 am
Sam shook his head a few tears escaping, "No...I had to check on you..."
Castiel looked at her for a few minutes, "She's not dead. I know she's not. We've got to get her out of here before they take her to the mourge. Any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am
User Image
Kasey
User Image
Dean
User Image
Mack

"Not really..." Dean shook his head and rubbed his temples. "We have to figure something out."

"Thats sweet, but you really should check on Mack. She could be in a worse condition than I am."

|oohoohsee| |oohoohsee|

mackenzieada
Captain

Penny Lane3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am
Castiel eyed the laundry bag and shrugged, "It could work... We could stuff her in the laundry bag. If she's dead then it won't matter. If she is still alive then she will be out of here. I think its our only option..."
Sam nodded and kissed her softly, "Ok I'll be right back." He left the room to go find Mack. It wasn't hard. He was by her side in an instant. He stroked her cheek. "Hey are you alright...can you hear me?"  
Supernatural

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff