Hello everybody.
I'm Madame Ginseng,
but Gin or Ginny is just fine.
I joined upon request of course!
My current anime favs are Gurren Lagaan,
Kyo Kara Maoh!, Code Geass, and Bleach.
I used to be big into manga,
but that habit got too expensive.
So now I stick to whatever's available at my local library.
I may not be very active in here for a while,
because this Friday I'm moving into my dorm at UT Knoxville!
I'll be a freshman this year.
All the same, I'm glad to be here!

Madame Ginseng

Dangerous Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Calica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 pm
Hi, I'm Calica.

My favorite anime/manga include, but is not limited to, Fullmetal Alchemist, Beck, Princess Tutu, Cardcaptor Sakura and Soul Hunter/Hoshin Engi.

I joined because Cheremy LeBeau invited me (which, by the way, where did you notice me? Just curious.) I browsed and was intrigued, and since 500 gold isn't too much of a bother I decided to join in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:25 pm
I'm glad you decided to join (^o^)
I see you around the Manga subforum forum mostly, but most recently in the "Show Your Collections" topic. Oh, also noticed you're a fan of Parakiss from another thread (^^;; ) ~hehe

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
I see you around the Manga subforum forum mostly, but most recently in the "Show Your Collections" topic. Oh, also noticed you're a fan of Parakiss from another thread (^^;; ) ~hehe
I say love, it is a flower...

I'm also kinda curious about where you found me =D

...That, with the sun's love, in the spring...

Becomes the rose.

User Image

icon by [.beautifully tragic.]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:33 pm
Actually, come to think of it, I scouted you both on the same thread ^^ I just couldn't resist your name, so I HAD to invite you!! Haha  

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Calica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Ha, nice ^^

AND OHKI'S HERE WOW heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm
I just got an invitation for this guild so I decided to accept, since I don't really care for Bleach, Narutard, or Deathnerd.

So uh... hi I guess, yeah...

My top 5 anime I heart right now are:

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Strawberry Panic!
Shakugan No Shana
The Vision Of Escaflowne
Burst Angel  

Stardust Explosion

Newbie Noob

jojo_da_crow

Divine Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Hi guys, I'm jojo_da_crow. I received an invitation to the guild and thought that it looked like a nice little community for me to come geek out in.

As for anime... Hmm. I don't get to watch much anime anymore. I usually stick to manga.

I have way to many favorites to list. My guilty pleasure is Bleach (nooo don't throw rocks at me for living it!) but I love a lot of the lesser known series.

I also have been scanning and scanslating manga for various groups since about Oct 2001. So it;s my job to find all those lesser known series. I'm excited to see what kinds of stories other people like to read and hopefully find some new ones to read myself!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

User Image

Mmm, I'm Katie, but I answer to Fetus. Though I'm 18, I have no life and therefore I sit in front of the computer all day. I prefer manga to anime, so most of my money goes there. Currently my favorite anime series are Tenjho Tenge, Burst Angel, Tenchi Muyo and Dragon Ball Z. For manga it would be Beauty Pop and Good Luck.

You can pretty much expect me to be active.

:'D

User Image

Fetus Cakes

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Kyonkichikun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm
hi, kyonkichikun here. =]

got an invitation and here i am. x3

current favorites areeeee: beck, berserk, fullmetal alchemist, hana kimi, karin, ohshc, princess tutu, red river, tsubasa, xxxholic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 am
I had recieved and invitation as well. I go by Kim or my username, whichever you'd prefer.
I guess I joined due to the same as others, the fanbase of common animes is getting annoyingly high.I don't really watch a lot of anime, I mainly read manga, but I normally don't buy manga as I'm pretty much broke from buying books lately >.< so I read them over the internet of library, whichever I feel like getting to.

Uhh favorite anime/manga series: I guess Tsubasa Resevior Chronicles (And anything else CLAMP I've read), Uhh NANA,Godchild...I'll just leave it with at least 6 seires more of shoujo  

lost_asiangirl

Apple Fritters

Shadowy Rogue

6,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:35 am
Hello thar. D:
I received an invitation from Cheremy leBeau.
She said she's seen me around the AMC.
I joined simply because i actually wanted to discuss Anime and the like without the occasional spam that's usually in the AMC.

Right now-- Beck, and Fate/Stay Night are my favorite Anime.
As for Manga: Genshiken, Negima, and Love hina. :3

By the way: you may call me Fritz or Tak :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:35 pm
I got invited! I feel so special! :'D It's weird, I always thought my posts were mostly ignored... 's why I lurked for so long. ;>>

Most people call me Anti or Fangirl. I like Anti better, but I'll answer to either. ^_^ My current obsession would probably have to be Monster, but it changes a lot. I just can't seem to make up my mind. D: (Damn you, Johan, making me reread it over and over and over... -brick'd-) And, uh, Code Geass has been taking up a lot of brain space recently... and Baccano!... and Mononoke... the list just goes on.

So hi. :3 I'm gonna go explore all the sub forums and whatnot now. -wanders off-  

Maysend

Timid Prophet

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas