Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An abnormal love of cats
Introduce yourself and your kitties Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolita

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:29 am
Thank you very much for accepting me into the guild! biggrin

I'm Nikolita, I'm 22, and my boyfriend and I have two cats. Well, one is more mine than his because I got her before we started dating, and he's not too fond of her anyways.

"My" cat, Cat, is about 6 years old now. I got her from the SPCA when I was still living with my now-ex a couple of years ago. She's a DSH Tuxedo, but sheds like crazy in the summer. She has the biggest, prettiest yellow eyes. 4laugh She's a diva and has quite the attitude, but she's still my baby.

User Image

User Image

The kitten we got after we moved to where we're living now is Tac (get it, ha ha?). He's gray and white, a DMH, and is about 8 months old now. He's like a toddler on speed a lot of the time, but is very affectionate and loves to cuddle.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:50 am
Haha I went to go check my PMs and it said "You have been declined..." and I was like ;__; then I clicked the PM and said I was accepted. rofl
But anyways, thank you for accepting my request.

I have two kitties. Tiger and Shakey.

Here is Shakey~

User Image

And Tiger~

User Image

I've had Tiger since I was about 10, I'm almost 17 now.
And she is healthier then ever. Unfortunately we've never taken her to the vet... But she seems healthy! sweatdrop
She is a big fan of people food and shes a grumpy kitty sometimes.
Tiger loves to follow me to the soda machine in my apartments. And she can be a very warm hearted kitty. Tiger is competitive for the families attention against the young, energetic kitty cat known as Shakey.

Shakey is a very cautious cat that is always on her toes. She was found at an airport, so I can imagine the loud sound of the planes flying in and out has left her a little jumpy in the head. She'll be a year old in jan.
Shakey is a very clingy kitty, she never likes to be alone. She needs company with her. If Tiger and I go out on a walk with her, she starts crying and stops if he go too far. I think this is very cute though. <3
Oh! And shes a mother too. She has had five kittens. All of them turned out very healthy. Unfortunately one of them died due to blood loss. Fleas. emo

That's all about my kitties. ^-^ I don't really have anything to say about me other then that I love these two ladies to death. heart  

Lacet

naoki_sakura

Business Tycoon

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Hi, and thanks for accepting me! I'm naoki, and my fiance and I have one kitty named Logan. He's a very fat, black and cute cat. He's a pretty naughty kitty most of the time (scratching and biting me!) but can be a real charmer, especially if you have food! He looooves bananas, applesauce, and cereal lol.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 pm
hello! my name is mindymouse flakes and i own an 18-year-old cat named snowflakes! 3nodding she is even older than I am! whee she is a white cat with green mrgreen eyes. she often gets very cranky! xp  

Crazeh Spazzy Cat

gigi1232

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 pm
my kitties name is gigi.he is a bad boy.a very bad boy.He is ~1 year old.

my name is mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Hey there! I'm Rachael! Age 15 and i'v loved cats for as long as i can remember. All threw out my life we had cats so there deffenantly part of my life.
Right now i curently have one cat. Her name is Samantha but we call her Sammy or Sam. I got her just a few months ago. (shes now 9months old) After the one cat I rescued died. (long story)
And way Sammy is a tabby tiger mix.
User Image
Thats her! Any way not sure what else to put so PM me is you have anything else to say/ask!

The Obsidian Wolf

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 pm
HI!!! thanks for accepting me by the way and currently i only have 2 kitties.
Bob-a very VERY sweet orange tabby boy!
Boots-a very sweet (but can turn NASTY) little calico girl! I LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:21 pm
hello every one i'm very happy to have been allowed to join this guild i dont have a cat right now but i hope to get one but my sister and mom both have one my sister cat is a mane coon he i think 2 and he has the soft fur i've ever felt on a kitty cat my moms kitty is a gray tabby hes 5 and how we got him was my poor kitty was an out side cat and one day he just didnt come home and about 6 weeks later my mom got Mr.kitty i want anothere cat so bad but its nice to be in a guild like this whee  

kizzymeow12

Stark Raveling Mad

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Let me just say, first off, YUUSSS THERE'S A CAT GUILD. < 33 -arm pump-

Well, I'll start from oldest to youngest.

Sage: Sage is the big daddy of the four cats that I have. He's a solid gray shorthair with eyes that change colors, ranging anywhere from a light gray to an icy blue to a deep blue to a deeper green. He's not the biggest tomcat but he's very handsome. He tends to be aloof but when no one is looking he'll play with me. ;D He keeps the other three in line. One of his funnier aspects is the way that, if another cat is laying in a particular spot that he wants to sit in, he'll go lay right smack dab on top of them until he moves. He just turned two.

Rosemary: Rosie is our own little firecracker. She's the smallest of the four. She's a short haired tabby, but her browns and grays are a different shade than most. Instead of white patches, for instance, they're a soft ivory. She loves to play but she also likes to hide. She doesn't mind trying to 'play' with the other kitties, either. She's a little skittish. She had a twin brother named Rumble Stripes but the two were poisoned (I'm going to post a warning thread about the product used after this) and she was the survivor. She is one year old.

Mr. Whipple: Mr. Whipple is positively the cutest, most loving cat you'll ever see. He's a little chubby white and gray kitty with little ears and huge eyes (think Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks) and I call him my little raincloud. He's incredibly loving. He is also crippled. He was born breach and his legs didn't set right before they healed from the breaks, so his legs are quite .. odd. He also has a lame paw that curls under when he walks. His tail looks like a lightning bolt, too. However, he's incredibly playful. I didn't think he'd be able to but he can climb trees, jump around, run, and play with the rest of the cats normally. He's a year old.

Little Joe: Actually I should just call him Joe, as he's turning out to be quite big. He's just turned a year. He's a long haired orange tabby. He never really was interested in playing; instead he just wants to be petted and have a fuss made over him. He likes to nap on laps and be rubbed. His tail is absolutely the fluffiest thing ever! He's very gentle and friendly, though it looks as if he'll be quite large soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

i'd love to say that i own two cats, but i think the truth is more like they own me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lance: i got lance from the lynnwood PAWS. i had been lonely and just wanted a cat to curl up with. so my boyfriend, his roommate and i went down to the shelter. my boyfriend actually was the one to pick him out. once in the cat visit room, we fell in love with him.
the first night at the apartment, he was mewing at the door so i popped a harness and leash on him and took him out. to my surprise he was ok with it.
since then i've continued to try and train him. he also keeps showing us how smart and strange he is (he likes car rides).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Socrates (Socks): socks was an abandoned cat from one of my boyfriend's friend's neighbors. he was always friendly so since my boyfriend's dad was ok with it they took him home to live with them and their other cat.
years later when the sister moved out with her cat, socks was left alone with no friend. his dad asked us to take him.
after about a week at the apartment lance and socks had formed a timid friendship that has since grown.
socks is a little over weight and we've put him on a diet. socks is also a little bit lazy but also does some tricks as long as its for treats. he is doing his sit up and beg trick in the photo.

i love them both dearly. lance is mostly my kitty and socks is mostly my boyfriend's. they both listen to me more then him just because i'm the one who feeds them.

User ImageUser Image  

Dinala1641882

High-functioning Marshmallow

Alice Dormouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:37 pm
Right now, I am owned by three cats -
Cutie - who is very cute. My husband, who claims to "hate cats", sneaks snacks to her when he thinks I'm not looking. Cutie is a long-haired grey and white kitty.

Mouse - is also a grey & white long hair kitty. She is very shy, and her "meow" is more of a mouse's "eek" sound; that's where she got her name from.

Groucho - also grey and white, with short hair and a mustache. Thinks that he is the king of the house, and sleeps on the dog's bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:23 pm
Uhh....My name is Meghan. mrgreen
I am a Veterinarian. I specialize in cats. I have always loved cats since I was a baby and I always wanted to be a vet since I was eight.

Um... Well, I don't think we should get into my cats. I would take forever to name, post pictures, and tell you about them all... sweatdrop I currently have eighteen cats. And we're expecting four litters. sweatdrop sweatdrop

And for those who think I am an animal hoarder. You are very mistaken.

I guess I will tell you their names and later I'll post pictures. xd

Minx- Grey Hemmingway polydactyl, female. At least eleven or twelve years old.

Bagheera- Black Hemmingway polydactyl (has one more toe than Minx), female. Not sure of her age, we've had her for maybe nine years and she was about two when we adopted her.

Jounier- Tortoiseshell, female. About six years old.

Yomi- DSH (she is almost all white except for a little brown and grey), female. About two. Expecting.

Yoshi (Sushi is her nickname)- DSH (grey with little spots of brown), female. A little over a year. Expecting.

Whitney- DSH (looks almost exactly like Yoshi but gentler face), female. A little over a year. Expecting.

Jack- DSH (grey and white), male. A little over a year.

Butters- DSH (the color of butter all over), male. A little over a year.

Witchata- Calico, female. A little over a year. Expecting.

Bonnie- Tabby, female. A little over a year.

(Herr) MichaelAngilo (Tydie Fattikinz)- Tabby, male. About eight months.

Mister- SH Tabby, male. Seven years. (The reason why I didn’t say DSH is because he was feral before we adopted him.)

Lucky- LH Tabby, female. Seven years. (Mister's twin sister, only long haired.)

Precious- Calico Hemmingway polydactyl, female. Four years.

Dipstick- DSH (white all over except for patches of grey), male. Two-tree years.

Cletus (T. Judge)- DSH (yellow all over but darker than Butters), male. Seven.

Levi- DSH (he looks like a Siamese but is not), male. About two years.

Sissy- Light grey Siamese, female. Six years old.

Yup... So those are mah kitties... mrgreen  

Mayuki Tsukino

Recohn

Dapper Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am
I have two cats: Peaches and Whiskers.

Peaches is my girl cat. I've had her since I was in the first grade, so she'd be about eleven or twelve years old. A friend of my mom's gave her to us because she wasn't getting along with her cats. She was found pregnant and starving by her (my mom's friend's) door. Only one of her three kittens lived. After that, she came to live with me and my family. She's orange and white (hence the name "peaches") with tiger stripes. She's just a typical cat who's only someone's friend when she wants outside, food, or just wants to be pet, but I still love her to death. heart

Whiskers is my boy cat. He just one day appeared outside my family's house, meowing. He too was starving. We let him stay since he never sprayed when he came inside. (Although Peaches wasn't too happy at first). He's about a year or two younger than her. Nowadays, he's a big, scaredy cat who has very soft fur. 4laugh He also has orange and white fur, but with swirls instead of stripes.

Both of my cats are wonderful and I wouldn't trade them for any other cat in this world or any other random place you'd like to name. cool

(Note: In case you were wondering, both of my cats are fixed, so they've never had kittens together. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 pm
I actually don't own any cats. I have fostered several kittens and nursed them to health and the proper age to be adopted. I am a shelter volunteer who specializes in socializing shy and aggressive cats. My babies are the ferral cats that no one wants to handle.  

The Lovely Catriona

Master babybug_13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 pm
I live with 5 cats. 2 mine, 1 my mums and 2 belong to my lil' sis. My 2 are called the Terrible Two-some. Here are the bio's of all of the superior felines I live with. (in other words I'm talking about MY 2 cats)

ESPEE (Esperanza)- ESPEE's my baby. She's a long hair blue diluted tortie. In other words, she's got a smoky gray coat with orangish-cream and lighter gray splotches all over. I got her after my cat Neffertiti died. ESPEE was a little no-name fluffy kitten sitting in her litterbox purring. There were a lot of other kittens but she won my heart. On the way home my bff and I brainstormed name ideas, Nefertari, Sekhmet, Nephathys, ect. ect. Then I reme,bered a book we had to read at school about a girl named Esperanza, which means hope in spanish, so that became her name. Sadly my mums cat Hissed and spit at her until she became very skiddish. Currently she doesn't like people, but she's warming up.

Harley (Harley Davidson)- Harley is the only male in the house. He's 7 months old. He's a Birman mix so he has lynx markings and white paws. He's my big fat little teddy bear and I love him to death. He and ESPEE together make the Trrible Two-some. Harley eats a lot and pays for it in fat. I really love him! heart  
An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff