Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hii Kii

O.G. Bloodsucker

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:54 pm
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I beleive that love is for whoever knows how to love. I also beleive that it is not a feeling, but a behavior.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm
hiikii-chan
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I beleive that love is for whoever knows how to love. I also beleive that it is not a feeling, but a behavior.
behavior? how so?  

AraiHito
Crew

PsychoticallySaneO_o

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:37 pm
AraiHito
hiikii-chan
behavior? how so?

Perhaps what Hiikii-chan meant was that since love happens to all in due time, it becomes a behavior. Sometimes it can border on obsession or it can be affectionate sibling love. To be honest love is very powerful, complicated, and unique in its own way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm
kaitoO_o
AraiHito
hiikii-chan
behavior? how so?

Perhaps what Hiikii-chan meant was that since love happens to all in due time, it becomes a behavior. Sometimes it can border on obsession or it can be affectionate sibling love. To be honest love is very powerful, complicated, and unique in its own way.
i don't really think it's a behavior.
it just there, that people need so that they feel accepted.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm
AraiHito
kaitoO_o
AraiHito
hiikii-chan
behavior? how so?

i don't really think it's a behavior.
it just there, that people need so that they feel accepted.
Every love is different, it just depends on how everyone shapes it.
That's what I think she's tryign to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Love is love, that's all. whee  

xsasuke_shippuden

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
Love is love, that's all. whee
lol amen xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 am
love is a commitment, how yah feel for that special someone, and to be mature for a relationship. who knows what love is, it's just there, when your heart connects to someone else's heart! it's part of life too, to move on with that person! love is a inspiration, a motivation, it changes a person for that someone! i don't much to say but that's mah point of view! 3nodding whee xp  

Akira Stitched Heart

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 am
Akira Stitched Heart
love is a commitment, how yah feel for that special someone, and to be mature for a relationship. who knows what love is, it's just there, when your heart connects to someone else's heart! it's part of life too, to move on with that person! love is a inspiration, a motivation, it changes a person for that someone! i don't much to say but that's mah point of view! 3nodding whee xp
i agree!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am
love is alot of things never just one.  

Mikael Satsuya

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am
Mikael Satsuya
love is alot of things never just one.
This is debatable, but in a way it's true. Love does not have one defiinte discription. It is what it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm
I dunno really it's kinda hard to know the meaning of love. For Naruto and Sasuke it's cute, but yea that's just me. I believe that love conquers all! And that it's AWESOME! So yea there it is... Later~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Asakumi

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas