Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:07 am

Shadows sweet embrace

Diana- Hello. ^^ Heh thanks for telling my ex how bad his hair looks. He thinks he looks good like that. gonk

*giggles* Your welcome, I guess. xd

It is the typical punk/grunge/goth look I see a lot of kids trying to pull off now a days and I simply hate it. All it looks like is that they decided to not wash their hair ever again, get it cut or ever brush/comb it. I like to call it the hobo look actually.

How you appear to people tells them a lot about yourself and first impressions mean a lot. If you come across as someone that doesn't care how they appear and at least try to look clean and hygienic, you are not going to get very good opinions from people of what kind of person you are. Most business certainly wont hire someone that looks like that.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:19 am

was he waring it in dreads or something

Drifter_Xwolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:01 pm

Diana Vulpes
Shadows sweet embrace

Diana- Hello. ^^ Heh thanks for telling my ex how bad his hair looks. He thinks he looks good like that. gonk

*giggles* Your welcome, I guess. xd

It is the typical punk/grunge/goth look I see a lot of kids trying to pull off now a days and I simply hate it. All it looks like is that they decided to not wash their hair ever again, get it cut or ever brush/comb it. I like to call it the hobo look actually.

How you appear to people tells them a lot about yourself and first impressions mean a lot. If you come across as someone that doesn't care how they appear and at least try to look clean and hygienic, you are not going to get very good opinions from people of what kind of person you are. Most business certainly wont hire someone that looks like that.

xd

And I totally agree. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:39 pm

domokun

Eddily

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:42 pm

My retardly overdone entire Angelic Getup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:44 pm

Angelic Muse

so you slowly over did the outfit i guess time makes it perfect

Drifter_Xwolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:53 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Angelic Muse

so you slowly over did the outfit i guess time makes it perfect

lol yea the only items I dont have are the Angelic Scarf and Sash which I shall never ever get and the Angelic Collar because I never liked how it looked
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:58 pm

Least you have a camisole...

Eddily

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:00 pm

Eddily

HOLY CRAP. When you said that I was like "buh"? Aren't they like, 5k? But then I just checked and its more like 100k.

eek eek eek

Wow...I have had one for so long I didn't realize the price went up.... whee
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:01 pm

Angelic Muse
Eddily

HOLY CRAP. When you said that I was like "buh"? Aren't they like, 5k? But then I just checked and its more like 100k.

eek eek eek

Wow...I have had one for so long I didn't realize the price went up.... whee

xd

Hell, if you haven't checked the dark halos price since they came out, do it.

Be back in a bit.

Eddily

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:04 pm

Dang. Everything is so pricy. whee

*Sigh* I have to get to studying for my two exams...sorry Ed. Gotta hop! 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:08 pm

Angelic Muse
Dang. Everything is so pricy. whee

*Sigh* I have to get to studying for my two exams...sorry Ed. Gotta hop! 3nodding

Bye then.

Eddily

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:31 pm

i saw the price on some of my rarer items there only in the 20k range and i alredy sold my nyaku naris scarf to get the new armore cause i accidently got the head phones
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:36 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
i saw the price on some of my rarer items there only in the 20k range and i alredy sold my nyaku naris scarf to get the new armore cause i accidently got the head phones

The scarf should go up alot more I would think. I haven't exactly been watching it.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:17 pm

I'm tired gonk
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games