Reply Main Forum
Game Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sliph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm
If you like Hack 'n slash you should play Onechanbra Bikini Zombie Slayers or whatever the other console versions are..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 pm
If you want a good hack and slash game, Kingdom Hearts is about as good as it comes. It's hack and slash with some other stuff you can do so it doesn't get incredibly boring.

Kingdom Hearts II on the other hand is straight up Hack and Slash. Only thing that saves the game is the plot, which really only has its moments.

ANYBODY HERE PLAY THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU? *Sudden intensity* I LOVE THAT GAME.  

Blessed Blade

Sliph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 pm
Really? Wow, I so wouldn't have put Kingdom Hearts in that genre. I think Dynasty Warriors is the first thing that comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 pm
Sliph
Really? Wow, I so wouldn't have put Kingdom Hearts in that genre. I think Dynasty Warriors is the first thing that comes to mind.
Well, technically it's not hack and slash "genre". It's and RPG. But you press x... alot.  

Blessed Blade

Sliph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 pm
Well I guess that's true.. I know I pushed x alot in FF"X", go figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 am
Yeah, but FFX and KH aren't the same battle system. KH is a real time hack slash battle system, while FFX is a 'turn based' battle system.  

Alamoria

Sliph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am
I know, I was just pointing out that pushing x a lot doesn't mean anything. x happens to be the main "confirm" button on most games so obviously it'll get pushed a lot regardless of genre.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Sliph
I know, I was just pointing out that pushing x a lot doesn't mean anything. x happens to be the main "confirm" button on most games so obviously it'll get pushed a lot regardless of genre.
Well, with Kingdom Hearts, as in most hack n slashers, pressing x causes you to attack. Pressing x multiple times quickly causes you to attack multiple times quickly. There's a definite correlation, in that doing little more than running around and mashing x will when you a large number of battles.  

Blessed Blade

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 pm
Anyway. The World Ends With You? Anybody?

I've jot got 100% badges.... but it hasn't filled the hole in my heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 pm
Ohh, DS? Yeah I don't have one anymore.  

Sliph

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 am
*Sho ryu ken's the topic* xd heart

Oh ho, I am so clever :3

ON that note, I dislike the new street fighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 am
Sliph
If you like Hack 'n slash you should play Onechanbra Bikini Zombie Slayers or whatever the other console versions are..

how bout God of War....  

ali_dragonslayer

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 pm
God of war is so awesome... Although I've only played the first one crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 am
SILENT HILL! All of the games are awesome. It doesn't have one of those sissy battle systems like Final Fantasy games (FF is still pretty awesome though), there are usually many puzzles that you have to solve throughout the game, it scares the crap out of you in the right way, and has deep meaning and deep plots for all of the games.

I know a lot of people complain about certain Silent Hill games, I actually don't really like Silent Hill 4: the room... I guess because I don't understand the exact connection between the Silent Hill plot and the characters bug me. xp  

Roseflare

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 am
Roseflare
SILENT HILL! All of the games are awesome. It doesn't have one of those sissy battle systems like Final Fantasy games (FF is still pretty awesome though), there are usually many puzzles that you have to solve throughout the game, it scares the crap out of you in the right way, and has deep meaning and deep plots for all of the games.

I know a lot of people complain about certain Silent Hill games, I actually don't really like Silent Hill 4: the room... I guess because I don't understand the exact connection between the Silent Hill plot and the characters bug me. xp
Oh my god, those games are awesome, my friend beat Silent Hill 2 in front of me, and even while watching I got scared a few times xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff