Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:54 pm
*hears 2 distinctive voices coming from the crowd, one shouting for a Hot Cocoa and the other as Chai Latte*

*turns around and walks to the massive coffee contraption of a machine*

ZOMG.. how to work this thing.. ? eek

*searches for anything that says or symbolized Cocoa or Latte*

Aaiyah.. this thing might as well be coded in Japanese! I can't make out where this thing starts and ends sweatdrop

*runs to the back in search for Bo or Salangel to come to the rescue*

Sorry sorry Kimmeh and nutty, i'll be right back.. !!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:04 pm
_RI0SAN_
I knew that I had a good waitress among our patrons. I think she deserves a reward you guys. But not until the new year. PM it to me if you want to gift ChibiMo0n, and I will give it to her.

Also, if you want to send bo or salangel a gift, please send me a pm and I will be most certain to give it to them. They certainly diserve more than just a tip for running our beautiful bar for so long. They diserve the best !

I truly love you guys. You are all so awesome, you can expect a gift from me that is for sure ! heart

Oopsie.. i nearly missed that one.. ZOMG eek

Rio lolx. That's so kind and generous of you lah heart

But it really isn't neccessary. Like Bo says, we're only doing our job XD

I'm glad that you're happy with my work and contribution to this Bar. You guys make it all the more fun. All the workers here and the patrons of course biggrin

Waah.. thankies to Rio, Bo, Salangel, Kimmeh and Faith for your gratitude, support, advice and for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity to work with you guys.. !! You're teh bestest!

*huggles and smoochies everyone* crying [tears of love and joy] gonk  

ChibiMo0n

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:15 pm
*presses a few buttons on a crazy machine labeled in Japanese*

WHIIIIRRRR WHIRRRR WHIRRRRRRR

*Hands chibi a hot cocoa and a chai complete with a candy cane stir piece and in mugs labeled NSTG*

Its hard to learn at first. But bo and salangel should be here soon.
wink

p.s.- You are worth more than what I could give you in gold  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:40 pm
*like a magical angel Rio pops out of thin air, touches the monstrous contraption and -ta-daa- out pops 2 steaming hot drinks*

Waah.. eek

*shakes extra chocolate on top of the Hot Cocoa and places it in front of Kimmeh, along with extra marshmallows and cookies*

Sowie it took so long girl. Extra mallows and cookies for j0o heart

*grabs extra candy canes and places them onto the dish with the Chai Latte and slides it over to nutty who is waiting eagerly and ever so patiently, drooling at the sight of his steaming hot drink*

Sowie it took so long nutty redface

Extra candeh compliments wink

[p.s Awts Rio.. i don't deserve such compliments lah.. stop making me blush LOL

*huggles and smoochies j0o* heart ]  

ChibiMo0n

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:43 pm
No problem chibi, you are our waitress and you diserve the position. You are cute and nice. You are wonderful and polite. What else can I say about you besides that you are wonderful ! You are an employee of the NSTG. We take care of our people heart wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:03 am
nuttybeijos
*nutty walks in the bar timidly* Commenting to noone in particular "wow there sure are alot of people in the bar" squishing between all the people he manages to get up to the bar and waits to order a Chai Latte

Hey man, what can I get you? Hmmmm... I know you look like the Chai Latte type. Did I get it right? Well I am a little psychic as well. I get it from my mothers fathers side. Brb with your drink. *Grabs a sauce pan from under the bar, where everything seems to be. Pours in a cup of water, a cup of milk, and puts it on the stove to heat up. Once the is heated he add an orange peel, three cloves, a cinnamon stick, a few peppercorns, some nutmeg, sugar and a tea leaf. Brings it to a boil for it to reduce a bit.* Well as you might have guessed, I'm the bartender. My name is Bizzy, but most people call me Bo. "Ding" Oh eek brb *rushes over to the boiling concoction, grabs the sauce pan and strains the spices, and pours into a tall winter mug. hurries over to Nutty with his drink.* Here you go sir, and if you need anything else be sure to give us a holler. xd  

BizzyBo

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:36 am
BizzyBo
nuttybeijos
*nutty walks in the bar timidly* Commenting to noone in particular "wow there sure are alot of people in the bar" squishing between all the people he manages to get up to the bar and waits to order a Chai Latte

Hey man, what can I get you? Hmmmm... I know you look like the Chai Latte type. Did I get it right? Well I am a little psychic as well. I get it from my mothers fathers side. Brb with your drink. *Grabs a sauce pan from under the bar, where everything seems to be. Pours in a cup of water, a cup of milk, and puts it on the stove to heat up. Once the is heated he add an orange peel, three cloves, a cinnamon stick, a few peppercorns, some nutmeg, sugar and a tea leaf. Brings it to a boil for it to reduce a bit.* Well as you might have guessed, I'm the bartender. My name is Bizzy, but most people call me Bo. "Ding" Oh eek brb *rushes over to the boiling concoction, grabs the sauce pan and strains the spices, and pours into a tall winter mug. hurries over to Nutty with his drink.* Here you go sir, and if you need anything else be sure to give us a holler. xd

See how valuable you are to us !!! heart You know how to work these crazy machines xp I am sure my chai tasted more like water mixed with yuckyness 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:58 am
*whispers to Rio* Rio were waiting on you in the MC contest, your the only entry left to be entered so we can start the voting.

Thanks for the Cocoa and cookies Chibi heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:45 am
Naw Rio, yours would taste nice too. Bo made his home recipe style, you used that mad-house Japanese contraption over there XD

*brings the whole jar of cookies and plops it onto Kimmy's table*

Just 'cause i lub j0o girl.. heart go nuts XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:07 am
eek Yay heart *munches on cookies* Lub Joo Chibi!!  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:25 am
Heeheheh, glad i can keep you contempt with some chocolate drink and cookies heart

*takes a seat at Kimmy's table and grabs a macadamia cookie*

Ooh yummo *munches* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:08 am
Mmm Chibi your nice and warm, I'm freezing >_< I had to take my dogs a walk and i swear it should be snowing eek  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Marx05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:12 pm
Marx stepped into the bar and looked around. He briefly considered whether his narrative should be in first or third person and then shrugged theatrically... in the grand scheme of things, it didn't really matter. Besides, Third Person narratives had more Film-Noir-Esque-Ism to them... and that was too many inappropriately capitalized letters to ignore lightly.

He dusted off the snow from his magical Cloak of Cliches (+3, in case anyone was wondering) and marched in, carefully closing the door behind him. The bar seemed like a nice enough place... and there were cookies, which was often a good sign. It was remarkable how few dens of evil and villainy had cookies... apparently being "evil" caused one to dislike sweets. Marx wondered momentarily if this resulted in Evil Dentists being generally bored. With a shrug, he sat down and decided to muse these and equally deep, important thoughts over a hot chocolate with whipped cream. Lots of whipped cream.

He waved a hand towards the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:32 pm
ancantsia
*whispers to Rio* Rio were waiting on you in the MC contest, your the only entry left to be entered so we can start the voting.

Thanks for the Cocoa and cookies Chibi heart

uh ..... oh eek

BRB  

_RI0SAN_

tracyleah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:36 pm
*steps in*
HELLO!!! 4laugh
*step's out*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games