Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:21 pm
Zeek looked at Jay "I can hide my thoughts from Arisu if that is what you mean" he said. "How do you think she hasn't found me yet" he said with a small smile. You could see that he was still in pain through his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:10 pm
"THis is good Zeek ,then you are by plan B!..I need someone who can fight well You helpe dme once i think you would do it again.I trust you! ...But..first"He looked into his eyes"Go and rest!I doubt that you already had enough my friend"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am
Annexus' eyes narrowed dangerously at the angry Tremor. He did not appreciate being spoken to in that manner.

"And why exactly do I need to explain myself to you?" he growled. "More than you know, I have reason to wish the Eternal Eyes done away with. Sometimes comprimises must be made..."

With his last words, a slow smile spread across the Kings face. Comprimises, yes, but perhaps not this time. Tremor would find out in time, but it was best not to divulge too much too soon. He crossed the floor to the doorway where he motioned for Tremor to leave.

"You will recieve orders shortly, I suggest in the meantime you watch your tongue or my favor with you will vanish," Annexus said, his voice more calm now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Eh... sorry not sure where Fredrick is in all this, umm... just gonna assume he got distracted and is now going to introduce himself or somethin....))

Fredrick had started to speak, when his voice caught in his throat. The thief Jay had a ring around his neck that suddenly struck him as being familiar. Where had he seen it before? Fredrick shook his head. Jay and the man Zeek were speaking of thier plans. Fredrick cleared his throat and prepared to speak.

"If Annexus double crosses you, which I highly suspect he will," Fredrick spoke finally. "I will gladly give you any aide that I can."

With that he drew his sword in salute, its silver hilt flashing in the light. The blade glimmered slightly with a hint of pale flame and faded again almost as if it had never been.

"I am Fredrick ---------, son of Edmund, son of Daiki, rest his soul. I came here to learn of these peace talks and to see the one who convinced him to heel."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luana stared blankly for a moment, then laughed a little in surprise when Suzu reappeared.

"Ha! Well thats a handy trick! Can you only hide yourself, or can you conceal other things?" Luana said

Luana had something of a military mind and was already think of ways that an ability like that would be useful.

((This post was rather hastilty put together, if I missed some details let me know and I will correct. And any suggestions for Fredricks last name? I'm drawing a blank here... literally.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 pm
Zeek nodded to Jay and went back into the hide out. He walked up to a couch that he saw earlier and layed onto it. That is when he fell into a deep sleep.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am
( don't know..take somethign with moon XD ...to show the conection between jay and frederick maybe? ^^')

"Comprimises? You don't sound like the king i know!"Tremor said angry .

"The king i know would kill his enemys if he had the chance!What happend...father?What happend what i have i missed!?I want to know!Not as your soldier but..as your son!"It was the first time he called Annexus father nd he stepped closer to him.

( i think Tremor wants to die^^')

Jay starred at the sword it reminded him of something ,but he wasn't sure yet .But the sword made him remember his father for a short moment."Son of..Daiki....Diaki...."Jay smiled slightly"Daiki the true king am i right?..SO i should be the one who aids you ...or not?"He touched his ring and noticed that it wasn't under his shirt.Hastily he put it under his shirt to hide it." I think i told my name already..Jay Moonblood...glad to meet you.But now let's go inside ,i will tell you everything.Your men..can rest inside..and we will tlka.We still have enough time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 am
Qin had to fly over a long stretch of forest before reaching the city. The taste of Zeek's blood and armor lingered in her mouth, and as she got closer to the castle, she realized that even some of his flesh was caught between her teeth.

She landed and resumed her human form, pulling out the pieces of meat that seemed to have gotten much larger. When she couldn't taste any more of Zeek, she made her way to the King's quarters and knocked. How would he react to the news?  

SapphireScythe

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Bonniebluejeans

Luana stared blankly for a moment, then laughed a little in surprise when Suzu reappeared.

"Ha! Well thats a handy trick! Can you only hide yourself, or can you conceal other things?" Luana said

Luana had something of a military mind and was already thinking of ways that an ability like that would be useful.

(And any suggestions for Fredricks last name? I'm drawing a blank here... literally.)
"I've been a mere wanderer by myself for some time so I rarely do, but yes, I can. A mirage affects the senses so I could do more than just myself. I would just need to use a different tune. In fact, I could make myself look like Fredrick to your eyes though without knowledge of his mannerisms and speech it wouldn't go so well." she explained to Luana. though the question did spark her curiosity.

"Did you have something in mind?" inquired Suzu.

(How about Barras, Dunlevy, Loewe, Abend, or Koenig? Last three are german in origin same as Fredrick.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm
[[Is everyone alive?]]  

SapphireScythe

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 am
((I am but my character is sleeping.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm
( and still here but where is stef?)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 pm
((Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! School work caught up with me!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 am
( don't just vanish XD)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm
((I didn't mean to! I kept telling myself everyday to get on, but I couldn't find time, with my birthday coming up this Sunday and all.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm
((Happy earlly Birthday xd ))  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm
[[Yeah, happy early birthday!!]]

[[I'm still waiting for Bonnie to do... something sweatdrop ]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash