Reply SCA Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC1337

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm
Greetings from the Kingdom of Lochac! I am Lord Dafydd Wallraven from the Barony of Innilgard (Adelaide, South Australia). I've been a member since 1994, originally in the (now defunct) Shire of Stahlburg.

I am a not-too-good fencer & very-bad target archer. xp
(but I still manage to beat much better fencers on occasion!)
I need more practice but usually don't have the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:16 pm
hi I am Autumn Jarvis and my first SCA event was November 11th, 1989
I was three days old and I reside in the Barony of the Stargate and when I am at school I live in the Barony of the Steppes but I am claimed by the Barony of Loch Soilleir  

Autumn Guard Lady

Yuri_shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:07 pm
Hullo! I just started getting into the SCA, so I'm not an actual member yet, still learning. I've been going to armor combat practices for about two months now. I'm in the kingdom of Northshield, mundanely Minnesota. I don't have a name yet.
Be kind to me? :'D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:38 am
Greetings and salutations.

My name is Gabriel Wolff (pending approval) and I reside in Sterliyng Vayle in the great KIngdom of Aethelmearc. Mundanely my name is Matt and I live in Binghamton new york. I am currently in my second year of being affiliated with the SCA.

I am a fighter for now, not sure if I am going to pick up anything else. I am currently in training for another Pennsic and hope to show improvement from the last year. My Fiance has been with the SCA for some time and she had introduced me. Mundanely I work as a technical support representative and spend much of my free time relaxing and sleeping (I'm such a bear)  

Gabriel_wolfe

JTigerheart0023

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:24 pm
Greetings All!

I am Lord Ruadhan Ua Conaway, I currently reside in the Kingdom of Midrealm the Barony of Flaming Gryphon. Yet my home and where I claim is the Kingdom of Northshield the Shire of Darkstone.

I have been doing the Heraldic arts for four years and was my Shires Herald that whole time. I also have done Rapier combat as well, and recently started trying to get into Armored combat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:29 pm
Hello all, I'm brand new to the SCA in a brand new canton (I believe is what she said it was called). I can't for the life of me remember its name, however--super new. I'm in the Pentamere region of Midrealm and have not actually participated yet because I've been concentrating on wedding stuff, but after my wedding I'm going to start going to populace meetings and kind of work from there. I'm mostly interested in making garb; I hand sew (and can sort of use a sewing machine, which I'll have to get better at--read on), embroider and knit and I hope to one day have my own garb business (possibly not just SCA focused but also encompassing anywhere up to Victorian or even Edwardian stuff). My focus is currently somewhere in the Elizabethan area but I may be branching out in all different directions fairly soon; I'm interested in pretty much everything, and currently enamored of such diverse periods as Roman, 14th century England, and 16th century Japan. Which does not by any means include everything. I will probably wind up as one of those people who has garb from like twelve different periods depending on her mood. mrgreen

I'm also thinking of getting involved with my local fighter practice and seeing how that goes; it could be fun or I could be snapped in half like a twig and decide it isn't worth it. We'll see!  

WolfWoman

Sylandri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 pm
Greetings! I live in the Kingdom of An Tir, Principality of Tir Righ, and located in the Barony of Lions Gate - I actually live close to the Shire of Lionsdale as well, but the folks in Lions Gate claimed me first.

I have had a long time interest in the SCA, but only recently has one of my co-workers decided to drag me to his heavy fighting practices and gotten me involved with stuff (I...can never remember what his persona name is... sad ).
The first actual event I am going to is coming up in November (Baroness' Birthday/Rapier Defenders Tournament) - so lucky for me, this gives me a little over a month to figure out how to create my first garb (two dresses! Yay for winter garb!). And re-learn how to use a sewing machine.
It also gives me a chance to actually make my garb a little more authentic than the generic T-tunic....

I'll probably get involved in A&S, since I don't see myself actually being able to afford any archery equipment right now, and getting involved with fighting (heavy or rapier...), just...doesn't appeal to me (aka, I don't want to go home with bruises and broken wrists....).

My persona is probably going to be French (haven't really settled on what century), and the name is Genevieve.

Mundane life entails working in a book store, playing dungeons and dragons, being nerdy, and....yeah.

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Greetings, m'lords and ladies. I am Stigand Sigbjorn [pending] of the Barony of Small Grey Bear, Kingdom of Glean Abhann. My first event was a few months ago, July I believe it was. Candlelight, to be specific. Pleasure to meet you all.  

Triggerhappy938

XesXiao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Guten Tag!

I am Dominique Marianna Von Metten; Granddaughter, (adopted), of Johann Von Metten, Minister of Arts & Sciences. My family line in the SCA is from Switzerland, but my persona is based on early tudor (which my Opa hates).
I live in the Barony of Sternfeld (Indiana)

My hobbies in the SCA are; sewing, dress making, dancing, fencing, singing, cooking, and helping with cleaning.
I have been in the SCA for almost a year now, and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

Simple Day ends on my birthday ><  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Greetings!
I am Lady Reyna Thorne (registered, woot!) who hails from the Shire of Talonval within the Region of Pentemere of the mighty Middle Kingdom!
My device is submitted for the second time and hopefully it'll pass this time.  

Civilian13

Coemhen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm
Hail and Well Met.

Within the Society I am known as Trian mac Ennai, a Loyal servant of the Kingdom of Caid, who dwells within the Barony of Lyondemere. I've been an on-again-off-again member for several years. I have no titles, though I'm aiming for Knighthood. Considering my armor is still under construction, I would call this "long term."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 am
Good morrow!

I am Ragna Skalprsdottir. I'm from the barony of Lyondemere, in the kingdom of Caid. (That's Long Beach, CA) I'm really new, only 6 months in the dream. I am adoring it. I'm planning on joining the sewing guild, planning on learning so much more. I've been making costumes for everything else for years, but now I get to try out all my skills in period and hand sewing.

I'd love to speak more to everyone.  

Baka_Ryu

Lizveth Kikronus

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:29 pm
Greetings good gentles, and a fair day indeed!
My SCA name is Elizabet Kincaid, for now, and I have no titles of yet. My mundane name is Christin Oakes, and I am currently graduating from High school! Yay! I am of the Barony of Marcaster, and of the Kingdom Trimaris! I am training to be a fighter, and hoping to learn more about sewing, because I need garb, and leather working.
Live long! And Live Well my friends!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:44 am
Hi, all. I attended a few SCA events in college (Kingdom of An Tir), but never became an official member. I used to go around as a generic gypsy. I'm looking around for events in my area and a tent I can afford so that I can go to events now as an adult (Kingdom of Midrealm), and maybe develop a real persona and become an official member.  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm
keetabirdy
I am from the Kingdom of Atenveldt in the Barony of Ered Sul and the College of Sankt Vladimir. Mundanely, I'm from Flagstaff, AZ and Northern Arizona University.

I don't have an official name or persona yet, but I'm working on it. I'm rather new to the SCA, only having been involved since August of this year.

In the next year and a half though, I will be moving and should be then living in the Kingdom of the West, in the Principality of Oertha, in the Incipent Shire of Earngyld (Mundanely, Sitka, AK).
Haha, I found my old post....It's changed quite a bit. I never moved to the Kingdom of the West after all.

I now reside in the March of Wealhhnutu, in the Kingdom of Atenvelt (mundanely, Nogales, AZ). I just sent in the paperwork to have my persona registered as Elnor Howard. So...pending approval (and the Herald couldn't find any reason I would have a problem) that will be my name. Hopefully it'll be official by Estrella *crosses fingers*  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff