Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:43 am
"its so prety! like a marble full of of water sky and tinny fishes!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:25 pm
"It is prety and all what what"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:09 pm
*he glares at them* If i didn't heal her she would have bled too much and died... but i cannot remove to dragon in her veins.. it is beyond my relm of power...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:17 pm
"but you didn't let me try!"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:15 am
"The dragon was already flowing through her veins when we got there... just like what happened to her attacker.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:47 pm
starts to feel all dragony......

she rips off her clothing, wals on all foures and growles and hisses and sanrales and runs out the door and runs around the yard.

her body slowly changing more and more dragon like but the changes speed up becouse shes smaller.  

sasamiblue

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:19 pm
(sorry about my absence, ive had a lot of hw) raylana, unaware of all that was happening, smiled a little bit. "well i've lived here all my life but i do like to sneak off and horse back ride a little. my father dosent like me out of the palace walls though." she smiled a little bit, weakly, and said "my mother took me to the ocean once, it was so beautiful"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:33 pm
"Don't!" Inwe said angirly and sped off gaining more and more speed as she slowly began to change into something else. A witch perhaps? Her elvish clothing soon changed in to robes. Her runing became a fast flight to catch up with the dragon girl. "Stop! I begeth thy!" she yelled after the dragon.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:56 pm
By this time one of the guards had taken Yuri to an enclosed room. It was similar to that of a jail cell, but a bit more homey. As the guard left Yuri called after him, "Tell Master Jaden that I appreciate his help! Thank him for the nice room and tell him I'm sorry to cause such a burden! OH! And if you could, coul you tell that elvish woman I need to speak with her?" The guard acknowledged her and continued walking. *Perhaps there's some elvish magic that can turn me back, or at least help me control it!*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:06 pm
Kaden was also unaware of what was going on. "Yes, the ocean is beautiful. I have passed by on some of my trips. Perhaps if all this works out I will take you there one day," He mussed.  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:27 pm
"that would be nice" raylana said slowly, she looked sad for a second then shook her head and smiled again. "and maybe i can see your home too"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:37 pm
Kaden smiled, but weakly. "I would like that," he said. He was sincere, but talking of future plans with a woman he barely knew was a strange feeling to him. He remebered talking like this to another once, but the love he felt was so immense a future without that person was inimaginable. And now here he was, with his betrothed, talking of their future trips. "I think you would like my country," he said, "After getting used to it. On my next visit I will bring you some of our fine silks."  

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:37 pm
"Stop! I can help ye!" Inwe yelled after the dragon. She was getting tired of sitting on a broomstick. Turning around she headed back for the castle. Landing wearly, she walked in and grabbed by the guards. "The dragon lady wants you," said one and leaded by them to Yuri's room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Yuri, hearing the voices approach sat up from the bed and walked to the door, which was of course locked but had a bared window. "Oh thank heavens! I was just wondering. Is there ANYTHING you can do to help me? I know this may seem rude, and I appologize. But I know that you're an elf, or at least appear to be, and they have some magical skills. Can you change me back? Or something?"  

Yinala

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:02 pm
jaden desided to check up on every one to see if they had needs. (just shout out your needs)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games