Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:15 pm
Aketwool
Why did Nightcrawler return you there!?

I realized as I was eating that I get made to go between seeing different people a lot, like I'm in a Cerebro. Well, I rerealized it. So, maybe it's just another person with six fingers, and four toes in real life. Maybe I am in a Cerebro.

Or, maybe it's just... The real life criminals, among others, sometimes reverse possess me. They take my conscious into their body, instead of doing the other way around.

The perverts, for example, they do it to be abusive.

And, plagiarists do it to plagiarize people.

And, some plagiarists do it to "channel" another player into their own character, to get credit for their RP, but it's really from the victim player.

This happens to me. So, I don't know if I'm in a Cerebro, or if it's just the reverse possessions.

And, even the Cerebro type experiences could be reverse possessions.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:21 pm
Are you a Nautolan? Or, are you a devil?

Are you simply both?

All of your info. about both sounds solidly like you're both.

Or, maybe you shapeshift to be like a Nautolan.

And, I don't remember what else I was going to say.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 pm
I'm both. I'm mixed.

I had something to say, too. And, they blocked my memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 pm
Is it possible that Nightcrawler returned you because your household isn't guilty, someone reverse possessing you has the problem?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:29 pm
Yeah. I was coming to that, too.

In which case, I'm dying. I'm starving to death.

Except, it'd still be bad for my family to not notice that I'm starving, and that I don't have enough food, or nutrition.

Then, the pills slipped into my food was actually her food with that, before she gave me a wellness check.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:31 pm
But, then... Why are they lying about your age? To you alone. This is weird. Why didn't they keep trying for you to graduate? This is really weird for innocent people.

Can you tell if they seem related to you?

And, why aren't they trying to make you eat?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:37 pm
Well... You weren't the original with that theory. I thought of it already before. And, I thought maybe... It's why they sleep a lot, is while they're reverse possessed, too. Maybe they don't even know what I look like, in my thinness under the hologram.

But, then, I'm also supposed to be thin to begin with. My hands, feet, and limbs are much tinier than a human. My hands and feet are like a five-digited person, but without the rest of it. They're refined. My limbs are with fewer muscles for fewer fingers, and less hand, so they're thinner, too.

That my mind expects me to be tiny, but the hologram is much thicker, might have caused my original starving back before they started to forcibly starve me.

There was a time I was already starving to try to get thinner. But, I think that was the possession, as they attempted homicide. They're just trying to cover up they're homicide attempt, and they're possession crime.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 pm
This woman... Bambi? Is a possession big bad.
She's probably got a lot of skeletons in her closet.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 pm
So... How do you know it's not that you're just a shapeshifter that is faking being a Nautolan?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:43 pm
If you want to join our forum conversation. Do it through your own account.

That you're using telepathy to hide your identity means you're a criminal.

So, I'm not answering, because you asked.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:48 pm
You'll be okay. Some day, they'll catch the slavers attacking you.

But, in the meantime, why don't they make it harder to come back after banned?

Why not require one account per legal identity, and require proving the legal identity?

This anonymity thing can't be real life. It has to just be the nightmare.

So, she must be doing identity theft to play, and to survive both in the game while playing, and in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:51 pm
She's continuing to rely on her fake telepathy to try to false prove her as my real life identity.
She refuses to comprehend that she cannot pass as me to the X-Men.

I have told her countless times that that's insane, and stupid to think could work.

But, she goes on, and on with trying it.

She never listens that it's impossible for her to fool the X-Men. And, while she's normal. I'm a bamf. She can't pass.

That she's so deadset on passing proves she does use identity theft all the time, and has become hardwired like an addict to think it will always work.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 pm
She is, thus, addicted to identity theft.

And, thus, she's addicted to LSD.

Is she often like she's hallucinating, or on drugs during the possessions?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:55 pm
She used to be very prone to being on hallucinogenic drugs. She would take the content of the game, and facts of real life, and run away with it, running at the mouth, making stuff up, and over and over again impersonating different people during it to prove her BS.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:59 pm
She... Is so strapped for cash to keep going that she's not on drugs. Because she's an addict.

So, is she creative while off the drugs? Or, has she no creativity?

By the way, her being overcome by the drugs, the hallucinations, and the impersonations... That's her in pure ecstasy. (I had to look up the word. I was very wrong about how to spell it.)  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games