Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

Elora's Father was pacing the floor halls in his suit of armor he was headed out toward his horse there was talk of a rise near the borders and the king had called him and his men to head, along the side of the walls walking in a soft step stood his daughter near the entrance as she knelt her head,"Daughter it seems your health is doing better", he commented rather questioning,"Have you walked recently for the fresh air to the lungs?", he asked as she shook her head,"No father I am on my way out", she told him quietly as her eyes slid to the floor while he stroked her hair,"My precious daughter... you are so starting to age considerably we will have to marry you off soon or no man will wish to touch you..", he didn't hear the clearing of throats and soft mummering among the men,"We will dispel this rumor of you being baron mark my words!", he snapped his men into place leaving as he walked out of the house she gave him a rather gloomy look before turning to the maid next to her,"We are to take out leave now", she informed her,"Gather my cloak and purse", they would then head out she would be taking 1 bodyguard who would be taking them on their walk outside into the country side after a quick ride; She entered the stables minutes later helped onto a horse her maid road with the guard and they were off into the hills of her father's lands where she would drop near the field of flowers and go walking with her maid, her green eye gazing throughout the field,"My lady..", said her maid softly holding out her hand towards her as Elora turned shook her head and was left to stand alone; Time was running out she hoped secretly war would come to save her from her mothers fate.. It was still burned in her head 5 years ago her father watched his wife fall short of a horrible miscarriage and then die from trying to birth the child... it wasn't uncommon her mother wasn't very old.. in fact she was only in her late 20's having been married off to her father by the time she was 12 not uncommon after this horrible plague Just at this moment the Maid who was walking about barely just turned 15 was carrying her father's b*****d child she remembered hearing the intimate groans coming from his chamber several months ago.. That wasn't the end of the horror stories that came from this area; Regardless if she didnt' come up with another lie she would be married against her will to a man she didn't love soon enough if it weren't already brought up by the time father came back from the meeting with the king;  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was out of the inn well before morning as was his norm he loved the weather out here in the morning just before sun rise and he was sitting on a bench when he seen the solders leaving but he didn't feel like followering them instead he got some baked goods form yesterday and headed to the trees and fields where he founds a good place to sit and waves his hand as his flute appears in his hand and he stops to listen to the world around him then he takes a deep slow breath and lets it out slowly then he starts to play his eyes closed and his feet where dangling as the music seemed to flow through the wind its self.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora felt the wind pick up around her looking back over her shoulder she noticed the maid kissing the guard his handing running down the length of her body as he pulled her into the trees; Feeling rather disgusted by the scene of the breeding she walked a bit further and on the breeze heard the beautiful rymthemic melody of a flute playing in the breeze it was as if the song was calling out to her she found herself slowly following it closing her eyes listening and following only the sound of the music, she found herself coming closer onto a man sitting under a tree with strange hair and clothes he seemed to be playing the flute rather well upon noticing him her heart seemed to ache in a strange way and she placed her hand to its beating thumping as she felt her face feel warm in the soft breeze; She gazed coldly at the man from afar but her eyes which she thought was a way to observe him in speculation were burning with desire as she called out,"Who be ye out on my fathers fields?", she asked,"That belong to our Lord Danon";  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi didn't even notice the woman walking his way he was far to gone in his song and when she spoke it snapped him out of his little trance and he looks over at her his purple eyes falling on hers and he gives a smile,and spoke in Japanese then clears his throat and spoke again."Sorry but i am staying in the inn back in town i asked to come back here forgive me ill be on my way if you don't wish me to be here."He says as he stands up dropping the snacks he had with him and he catches them before they hit the ground.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora's eyes widened at the sound of his strange voice and a tremor of fear went through her spine feeling unsafe with the foreign man but her context of desire only intensified as he moved upwards after perfectly speaking to her in German and then followed by his fast reflex she watched his movements almost mesmerized by them,"I did not say you were not welcome in these fields I ask of your business", she replied smoothly as she walked forward down casting her eyes slowly before gazing up at him with equalizing authority in her gaze when addressing a strange man,"I am Elora Danon only surviving child of his lord you are a foreigner that has traveled far from here would you mind telling me your name sir?', she asked already using her tatical mind to reel him into talking as it was her greatest desire at the moment; Yet she had prosed proper greating and she was very interested in find out his own name  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshil's eyes looked her over once more and he gives her a grin and opens his snacks and pulls out some and eats a little of it before speaking again."In deed i am form a far off land its an Island far to the east."He says as the wind picks up a little and he looks down and two foxs one white as snow and the other black as night pop there heads out of the flowers and he leans down handing them little peaces of his food and the pop there heads back down to eat."My name is Satoshi lady Danon."His eyes then shift to the trees and he lets out a long sigh and speaks in Japaneses again."Would you two have some decency in your actions."His voice carried quite well even form him not being a large man as he addressed the maid and guard.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched slowly as he grinned at her something roused inside of her at that grin she found herself stepping back almost captivated at his actions as the two foxes came out she expected them to attack him,"Watch out!", she called to him her hand extended but the foxes were very much into his food that he carried and were not violent or wanting to harm him and he seemed rather familiar with the animals as she found her voice captivating a soft sigh as she watched him, his gaze seemed to extend towards the trees as he spoke out in Japanese she found her legs quivering slightly in the breeze she turned away,"You are a long way from home a foreigner as well why haven't you asked for the lords residence? You seem better dress than most of the peasants", she commented to him,"And I see ye are not a surf", she told him with equal curiosity; While the maid was reaching her climax they both heard the strange voice on the wind as they stopped in the middle of their love making session the man buckling to his feet cursing under his breathe as she stood up pulling her dress down,"What was that?:, she called fearfully,"The Lady.. where is she!?", they both were now frantically looking for Elora whom they seen on the fields with the stranger and began to rush towards her even the pregnant maid who kept up easily,"My lady!", said the guard as he halted next to her,"Who is this!", he glared at Satoshi, pointing his sword at him in a threatening way,"Put away your weapon Berlyn he is just a foreign emissary", she said rather calmly with her lie,"Return with the maid and provide us with another horse he is returning to greet my father", she said rather easily finding her coyness already in work;  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed the maid and guard running out form behind the trees and then the man pulled his blade and he didn't so much as bat an eye at him or his threats he only let a grin play across his lips."Fast to recover form inercorse but slow of mind."He says before turning away and walking to his tree and then he leans down and pulls his sword form the ground and puts it on his hip under his sash and pulls it tight then out of the flowers once more the fox's jump out fangs bared at the guard but Satoshi spoke to them in Japanses and they back away and then run up to him and he drops to a knee and starts petting there heads and they where licking his face and he laughs a little."Don't worry you two ill be fine now go have some fun and don't go picking any fights."He says before they both went running off chipering to them selfs and he stood and rests his hand softly on the pumle of his katana as he eyes them all the girl was playing at something his eyes then fell on the maid it was clear the maid was pregnant and just for a moment his eyes glinted,as he looked at her and he shakes his head."Some one your age should not be bearing children let alone with a man who is not the child's father."He says to her before he walks past them all then he lets out a low whistle and a horse nays as it comes through the trees and trots up to him and he pets it with a smile,there was no satle or sterups.The horse kneels down and He jumps up onto it then it stands."No need for a horse I will meet you back in town."He says before riding off.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched him carefully her eyes studying his every move as he told the maid she should be displeased with herself of not carrying her own husbands father, the woman began to weep silently at the scolding knowing what he said was true, it was also a sin upon their society to bed a man before you were wed and this girl was now marked as a whore she felt her only way would be with pleasing men for the remainder of her life and hoping she didn't have to many mouths to feed; Elora smirked slowly watching as he called to a horse that came out of nowhere it was a wild stallion, the ah of the situation caused Elora to learn towards him before he rode off stroking the side of the animal,"Until then Sir Satoshi", she said quietly turning she then ascended up the hills as the guard and maid followed her,"Lets us return to the castle I have a guest", she told them pounding her horse across the fields until she reached the castles entrance taking herself into the great manor stables and leaving the horses she then left for her room where she would prepare herself in a new gown the maid appeared as she instructed her,"Loosen my hair let it fall down my back adjust my headband", she was swift with instructions once done she seemed like a presentable young woman older than her years of 17 but its what she wanted though her bosom hadn't blossomed at all it seemed it would remain small for the time until she did have her own children, she glanced over at the maid she was starting to produce beautiful curves from the tiny human growing inside of her and some how Elora felt a surge of jealousy if only she could look just as beautiful for she seen eyes on her maid wherever they went; Her head high the lady walked to the entrance of the house waiting for the foreign newcomer;  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi stopped back into town for a moment or two before riding to the lords estate his horse runs right past the stables and slows to a trot up to the front of her house and Satoshi was sitting completely side ways his legs crossed and once more he was eating some pastries then he slides off the horse and clicks his tongue and the horse runs off,he could feel all the eyes of the estates guards on him but he didn't care he then noticed lady danon standing before the door and he grins."You have a lovely home Elora,Lord Danon must be a wealthy men indeed."He says as he walks slowly looking around and then his eyes full on the maid again and his grin widens he could hear the guards and others whispering about his cloths and even his sword as nothing like them was seen they did have silk but it was normaly used for fancy clothing and his cloths looked like robes and his sword was narrow and slightly curved with only one edge unlike there straight longswords and he had no armor."Most people don't like to there guards lady."He says quietly so only her and maid could hear."I know your father isn't here so why call a stranger you know nothing but his name?"He asks as a grin forms again as his free hand lays on the hilt of his katana.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found herself watching him slowly as he approached her talking in a low voice she seen his lavish dress and his golden clothes and knew he was no ordinary traveler, when he asked her why she called upon him,"For the hospitality of my small town Sir Satoshi", she said,"Or should I say Lord Satoshi", she commented nodding towards his extravagant dress,'You see we have never seen such dress here before", she commented on his outfit as she curled her hand inwards motioning for him to follow,"It would please me if you follow sir I have a meal upon your arrival", she told him turning with a soft step as she found the corners of her mouth twitching with a smirk; The guards did not inverne upon leave of his house everything was left to Lady Danon and no exceptions it was the way of the world,"Our country has been hurt heard by the recent plague not but 20 years ago.. We as people are still slowly building we do not have much stuff to offer but my father was lucky when the remainder of the royal German family was my dear cousin who took the throne after his fathers dead in the massive plague outburst", she commented,"Did your country suffer such tragedies as well?', she asked softly as they walked the torch lit halls;  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshil could see her eyes giving him a once over and he grins again."Lord Satoshi would be fine,and i understand my dress is odd to you but for me its odd to see all the armor it seems far to hard to move it along with the heavy cloth you have on."He says and then followers after her his hand resting on his hilt as his other sways softly next to him and even in standers to Elora's steps his was almost not there even on there floors even with his straw Zori his steps should still make some sound."I seen the suffering of many on my travels but as for my home land i have no idea if they suffered in the same ways and thank you for the meal but please nothing big i have been eating all day."He says laughing lightly"I must say your bakery is very good here i may have become addicted to there goods."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora commented to his conversation,"Our people are slowly growing but all of our neighbors have been suffering the same fate now there is talk of war as the crusaders of God are being risen up by the Spanish and french nations to go against those in Islam and destroy this evil... Though many don't wish to go to war since its been only 20 years since the plague and not many babies have been made yet.. war may be inverted yet", she told him,"I will not force you to eat but I have not dined today and sweet are only good after a full meal for me", she smiled at him drawing her hand outward in a gesture as they entered the dining hall,"Please sir take your seat", she suggested taking her fathers place at the head of the table since he was away as she sat down quietly observing him while he sat,"Your appearance is rather odd but rather.. enchanting", she told him,"What country are you from?", she asked;  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi listned to her as she spoke his eyes taking in the halls they walked down and the people they passed both servants and guards alike."So i have heard,that is another thing many people have told me sounds to me like a play for power not to strike down evil as they say."He says as they enter the dinning hall and he takes his seat and looks around."My home land is an island to the far east called Japan its a small nation but full of proud warriors known as samurai,they to wear armor but not near as heavy as your knights."He says pointing to one of her guards."We don't fear death so why cover ones self in armor when if you are meant to die then you will die its how we live."He says turning back to her."And you flatter me but i must ask how am i "Enchanting" as you say?"He asks not knowing what she meant.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora listened carefully to his words nodding slowly not touching the food before her as she was more engage in the conversation,"Our people have always feared death.. it is in our culture.. our religion...", she said going on to explain,"The Catholic church empifys the power of God and all his mighty wonders but if you were to not be a just person and forever live in sin then you would be damned as many of the souls have been.. Our people wait for the coming of Christ to return us to the adjoining heaven", she said crossing her self,"Ah.. enchanting.. another term for wondrous I felt a divine Aura about you a feeling you were no ordinary man perhaps you are no ordinary emissary perhaps you are a prophet from another country.. this japan.. that shows bright colors strange dress and odds swordsmanship", she told him;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games