Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasamine nodded as she took his hand as they left their house she got into the car buckled up and smiled as the radio turned onto some alternative music on one of her fav. radio stations she hummed the song as they headed down the road. She felt oddly strange heading back to her place but at the same time she felt so distant as if she didn't want to be there at all. She watched as Jordan pulled in and she got out heading to her apartment she unlocks the door and goes inside. It was darkly lit with no lights on and it felt stale even though she just left it last night. she turned on a few lights and began to survey the whole area. She checked her room the bathroom the closet and a few other things she did find her bathroom commodities in there so she managed to turn as she headed into the kitchen,"Here Jordan grab all my stuff from the restroom that you see and leave the shower curtain", she instructed him as she grabbed another trashbag,"I'll just get all the food we can use in this and everything else I'll dump in the trashcan and we can take it out and get rid of it", she smiled. As she went to work placing all the freezer things in one bag, the refrigerator stuff in another and all her dry storage in another. She didn't have any extra things like a microwave or a coffee machine or even a toaster so alot of the stuff she had was made on the oven. She tied everything up and waited as she hauled it to the front door waiting on Jordan to finish up in the restroom there was nothing left in the other rooms just some wire hangers that she didn't want and a broom and dust pan that came with the apartment she wanted to leave it just the way it was and she kept the place tidy enough alittle sweeping it did need but she was sure with the land lady keeping her deposit she would be fine leaving it the way it was. Fortunately for them both there was only 1 trashbag full of garbage , she left her other stuff at the door as she headed outside and across the street to throw it away. She noted a few stragglers out some moping on their porches others smoking what smelled like weed on their front porch. She was glad it was just marijuana instead of the other stuff. She headed back inside and looked up seeing jordan there,"Are you ready?", she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as she takes his hand and he locks up before heading to the car and headed back to her old place before parking and helping her get all the stuff out of the bathroom and then doing some cleaning and before he knew it the place was completely empty save for a few things she was leaving behind he then grabbed the food and put it into the back seat and then smiles as he looks at her."Lets never return to this place again."As he looks around at the people looking at them before he gets into the car and fires it up and once she was inside and bucked he took off back towards his house."Once we get home we can put the food away then do some invatory on what we need for food then we can eat,then we can get your stuff unpacked and get you settled into your new home."He says looking at her with a smile,he liked the sound of that.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:32 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine shook her head as they started down the road,"Wait jordan stop here", she told him pointing out a large building up ahead," I have to pay for that rent and drop off the key trust me I want to leave to", she smiled as she waited for him to stop the car,"It will only take a minute", she promised running inside she handed the landlady her key informed her what was left as the woman rudely told her that she wasn't getting her deposit back for not cleaning up,"I'm sorry ma'am I just want to leave..", she told her quietly as she payed her portion of the rent and went back to jordan's car she noticed a small gang of young men heading up there way she got in and buckled up locking her door as she nodded to jordan as they headed away again she wasn't about to be around for another shooting or something even worse.... She waited for them to get back to his place and once there she breathed out a sigh of relief,"I'm so glad that is over", she told him as she got the bags out of his trunk,"That place was probably just as bad as the first place my parents lived in", she confessed, barely remembering the horrible fragments of her childhood she did remember alot of place where it was just not safe to go outside so many kidnappings and kids disappearing the police always down that streets every week.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan pulled back up to there place and started to help her with the bags and he smiles."Don't worry about it Jaz you are here now where you can live and not have to worry about things like that any more."He says as he opens the door to the house and puts her bags just inside the door before going back for the food and pulling it out along with her bathroom stuff."Now you can work on finding a good collage and making good on your promise to me."He says giving her a little grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:06 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded laughing a little as she helped him take the bags in,"I will I promise", she told him smiling it took them a few hours to get everything put up and placed right but by the end of it. They both had their VR systems together all the food in the fridge and cabniets and also they had put her clothes and bathroom products away. They would have to head to the store but she told jordan she could pick up grocery's tomorrow at her work. Finally with a heavy sigh Jasamine plops down in front of her computer and logs in to Astrial Heights,"You ready to play some games? I think it will be nice after all this work we done today to just sit back and relax a moment", she confessed getting everything on together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan pulled his car into the garage before locking both it and his car up and walks back inside and helps her put every thing away before they walked into the other bedroom that both there VR rigs have been set up in and he smiles."Sure sounds like a plan to me."He says logging in before he leans over to her and gives her a little kiss."Lets dive."He says with a smile as he puts the headset on and lays down before he started his link.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:25 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself waking in the void as she transitioned over into the virtual world her feet landed on the soft grass of the woods, as she begins to walk through the forest looking up Koga as she did, she sent him an invite to show her location and a cute message,"Meet you at the guild hall in a few heart ", the display was sent and she managed to warp herself into town as she did she noticed a few of their guild mates on and she races over,"How are you guys today?", she asked happily blinking slowly she explained she was ready to head up to the up parts of the world today they were all going to fly upward they had their wings in their inventory they just had to put them on,"I'm honestly thinking of buying a mount", she told one of the girls,"I mean we will be flying around but here on land its so much easier to explore with a mount.. unless we go grouping", she then headed into the hall to sit down and have a virtual cup of ale she wouldn't drink to much because she didn't want to get intoxicated before Koga showed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga woke up in the same spot he was in when the last spoke to Harmony he then noticed he had an invite and a message and he smiles as he accepts it and teleports to her,it cost him some gold but he didn't mind he then sneaks up behind her and covers her eyes with his hands."I found you."He says before letting her go and sitting next to her and sees the others around."Hey Koga haven't seen you on in the past few days you doing ok."SOme one asks and he smiles."I am doing great honestly I haven't feel this good in a very very long time."He says with a smile before glancing at Harmony.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:51 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself giggling as koga cover her eyes as she turned to smile at him as they sat down with their friends they all began to discuss were they were going thead,"I guess we can go ahead and get these things equiped", she told them as she began to scan her inventory for her wings she had them equiped and fixed it to where when she was ready she could fly and fold them in to her own desire,"Alright lets get going I guess..", she told them heading outside they all gathered up and began to equip their own wings, she unfurled hers and though they were the base wings they were still beautiful to her they looked like those long feathered angel wings you seen on angels and she felt herself blushing in awe at their beauty as she began to inspect them feeling them flap around her she turned to koga laughing,"This is going to be amazing!!", she then began to flap her wings as she began to ascend upwards her body unsteady for the first time using her wings as she managed to steady herself she found she was soaring through the sky as her and her companions began to circle around the town to the lower levels below as they practiced flying. She never felt more alive in this moment this feeling of flying and jordan just moments away from her she felt her heart beat with excitement as she began to fly around in a circle finally they began to head off to one of the sky islands the first one infact.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and then when every one headed outside and got there wings set up he did the same and seen Harmony take to the sky and he was soon to follow and he then passed her trying to push the limits of the wings,he has played other games with flying in them so it was almost the same thing but unlike other games this one took the players stats into fact when flying so people with high agility could fly much faster then those with lower,but before you knew it he was right back next to Harmony with a smile."This is so cool I am so glad I got to see this with you Harmony."He says with a smile before taking her hand in his and flying with her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:39 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony laughed gleefully as koga came up from behind taking up her hand,"This is most remarkable", she told him as they flew upwards to the fire island most of their teammates notice their hands holding and began to tease them,"Get a room you two", they snickered as they passed by and Harmony blushing only slightly laughed,"Maybe we will I'll buy us a house on the island and it will be one of the best ones in the lot you wait and see", she grinned as they got onto the island they both dropped and surveyed the island town it was massive vendors everywhere places to go people to meet and she turned to Koga,"I have something to check really quick why don't you go find out where we can get our first few missions kay?", she turned, waving back to him,"Send me a message where you want to meet up!", she called heading away into the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs as the others teased them and he grins."Ok don't hate because I have a beautiful woman."He was going to add both on and off the game but that wound't have ended very well he though then once landed he nods at Harmony."Ok give me like ten minutes I want to find something as well a new sword maybe."He says with a smile before he heads off to the venders and bounty boreds for the town.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:57 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself checking out some of the mounts at a store in the back she wanted to get a flying horse that way she could use it for both coming up here and down on land. She checked the price tag frowning as she noted she be paying at least 20 real life dollars just to get the one she wanted. She began to walk heading along the way she stopped by the cathedral and went inside there was alot of people in there most of them were talking to a NPC about something as she walked up she began to learn their conversation. She paid her regular gold and plugged in her credit card she felt like this was worth at least 10 dollars for all the benefits she just hoped koga would approve as well. She ran towards a tavern inn and messaged him,"Hey I have good news come check me out at this location", she sent him a map showing her location and sat down to wait smiling but slightly nervous she hoped he would say yes....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga had just gotten done picking up some bounties when he got a notice form Harmony asking him to meet her and he smiles,before heading off to where she was waiting and seen her sitting at the inn and walks up and sits beside her."So what is it you want to show me so bad?"He asks with a grin as he looks at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:12 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself unsure as he came to sit down next to her as she blushed looking around it didn't seem anyone was noticing them but she didn't want to tell him here!! She motioned for him to follow her, as they made their way up the stairs she led them out onto a flowered balcony and turned to him rather timidly she said,"I was looking around and well...", she pulled out a box it glowed as if something was inside, she handed it over to him,"I thought maybe we could get married... we both get a really good buff that stays on us permanently and we both get a free co-mount a set of outfits and some armor...", she said rather shyly looking down as she looked up blinking,"I just need someone else to take that ring and wear it and it will activate for both of us...", she told him,"The co-mount is a carriage with flying horses and we both get level 50 armor with a gown and tux....", she cleared her throat shuffling her feet as she stared down at them,"I didn't know how to tell you so I thought maybe ya know you could look at the ring and inspect the buffs you might accept it...".  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games