Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| CORE Compound [ Anbu, Oinin, APD ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Selina felt a little bad that X got slightly reprimanded. She thought it was a fun poke at her two friends, but one seemed to take it harsher than the other. Because of this, the girl smiled and focused in on X. “That’s all you need then! My mother taught me to only say sorry once, and then mean it. As long as you mean what you say, then that sorry is all you need.” She said warmly. Selina disliked when people got too down on themselves and it stops them from learning how to keep moving forward. That’s why she wanted to spread some light to her new blue friend so that he would be as blue on the inside as he was on the out!

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755】○【STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550
○【
Kai Seal: 350 || 350

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
__ X looked to Selina when she exclaimed with her sweetly encouraging tone of voice. He listened intently to her words of advice and nodded affirmatively, "Yes, of course. Thank you, Selina." X smiled with gladness, but the empath would still find trouble in detecting even a hint of emotion from him. Most curious. Ada looked to Vala and said, "Miss Chirosuke, please go and retrieve our new uniforms." Yarugi's brow twitched with the teacher's pet got chosen for the first task to be ordered. "Sensei. Please excuse me, but I must ask that you leave this task to me. Something so trivial shouldn't be left to the noblewomen." Ada's gaze moved to the young man under her command. She didn't mind granting his request, but she did find herself becoming somewhat irate at the noblewomen comment. Vala looked to Yarugi with a mixture of surprise and utter disgust for his senseless competitiveness. Clearly the intent was to take a jab at Vala, but he managed to dig into her as well. Ada took a deep inhale and sharply exhaled to center herself before replying, "Very well. Mister Torakatsu, you may retrieve our uniforms. Do not fail to bring any necessary documentation to me." Yarugi felt a little hostility lingering in Ada's words and lost his smug grin because of it. "Yes! Thank you ma'am." He turned about to depart but Vala would speak up. "That's the exit. I suggest taking the western wing to most efficiently complete your task Torakatsu-san." Yarugi grumbled angrily because of Vala and headed off to the west wing of the Compound. Calling him out for going the complete wrong way in the first few steps of a task he took from her for his own meaningless glory proved to be quite satisfying in a somewhat sinister way. Vala made a mental note to not miss similar opportunities in the future. Ada returned her attention to Selina and asked, "What are your plans from here until it's time?" Ada planned to start training Vala and Yarugi with X to get a sense of the squad's individual abilities. From there she could develop a regimen to correct weaknesses and reinforce strengths which could contribute to the squad's ability as a whole.

User Image

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +】○【SPEED: +】○【REFLEX: +】○【FORTITUDE: +】○【CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551】○【STAMINA: 1420 || 1420

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Selina smiled and chuckled at the two subordinates of Ada. The lot of them had a unique chemistry between one another. They felt like a family. Her smile became one of discomfort when Ada asked what plans she had before the whole village invasion. “I had in production the means of a singing contest, but that looks like it has to be put on hold.” She said with a soft chipper nature. She was sad to not be able to unite everyone, but there were more dire matters. On that topic, however, she did need to confront Ada on a personal matter. “Ada, did you know that Kenshin’s student is the sole survivor of Saizen?” She said with a worn, warm smile. She would pause to give Ada a response, but if Ada was not aware, then she would follow with, “I didn’t know either until recently. The boy found me and told me like it was nothing.” Selina continued to pause as she looked away. “On that day, I thought all we found was death and sorrow. I didn’t realize that a seed of hope was planted. And now that seed has blossomed into his own Shinobi, and we’re now once again faced with a threat aimed to wipe out our way of life.”

She was at peace with the idea of dying. She gained that resolve back when she was a small girl in Kumo. Now, however, a new fear burrowed into Selina. There was something profoundly worse than dying. “Ada, I need you to make a promise.” Selina said as she finally turned back to her dearest friend. Her eyes ignited with the blue flames of her resolve. “I need you to promise me that, no matter what, you won’t let him die. We owe it to everyone lost that day to keep him safe. No matter what the cost, he must live.” Her words were clear, and Ada would definitely not be used to Selina being so assertive. But this was something bigger than herself. This was her one chance to fix the mistakes of the past. All she needed was one boy to survive what comes next. Her story could then be complete.

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,755 || 1,755】○【STAMINA: 1,550 || 1,550
○【

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects:
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___
_
___

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - Festivities [ S-Rank | / 1 Posts ]
Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
__ Honestly, she was quite excited for Selina's contest and equally saddened that it had to be postponed. Her diminished smile showed this, and it shifted only slightly more downward when told about Kenshin's pupil. "I had no idea..." Selina then proceeded to express a plethora of literal and metaphorical worries. Vala did her best to stay out of a personal conversation of such nature, especially in reference to the last great war. X remained mostly unfazed, but he did register the depth of the topic as important. Ada's expression became serious when asked to take on another person's particular life as her responsibility. Ada understood why this was important to Selina and why her friend felt it should be important to others too. She had no problem with that, but she did feel that the underlying issue was Selina's inability to effectively cope with the past, and forcing herself to take on regrets and responsibilities that shouldn't be hers in the first place. "Very well. I swear to do all I can to keep Kenshin's pupil from death." Ada wanted to address Selina's unspoken personal issues, but knew that she'd need time to figure out how and to do so in a more appropriate setting. Yarugi returned with all of their uniforms and accessories. He noticed a somberness to the rest of them, but just went ahead and passed everything out. "'Scuse me, sorry." Once done Ada would look around at everyone before refocusing on Selina. "Please excuse us. I'm going to put my team through some drills. I'll rendezvous with you and Captain Kosei later. Please take care, Selina." The informality toward her this time in particular was a hopeful notice that Ada was aware of her hurt. She quietly promised to be there for her friend later, but there were important matters to attend to in the meantime until the enemy attacks. Ada took the lead on the way out. Vala and Yarugi followed shortly behind. Vala gave Selina a polite bow to excuse herself, but Yarugi was too busy inspecting the less appealing APD Uniform that he was trading out his Royal Guard Trainee uniform for. X lagged behind as he looked to Selina and smiled, "We shall overcome these trials and tribulations." He finished bidding her adieu and catching up to the others to leave the area.

User Image

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +】○【SPEED: +】○【REFLEX: +】○【FORTITUDE: +】○【CHAKRA: 1551 || 1551】○【STAMINA: 1420 || 1420

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:14 pm
❝Persevere. No matter what comes your way, you have to overcome it.❞

User ImageUser Image

❖ ▬▬ ❖ ▬▬ ⌈Arashigakure Chunin⌉ ▬▬ ❖ ▬▬ ❖

Shinji had decided that he had spent enough time waiting. During this era of peace, he had honed his skills, trained his body, and reached the rank of Chunin all in order to qualify to join CORE. His hand was clenched around the leather strap bound to his unique Infinite Sword Style case. Jet Black, with silver etchings that could be recognized as fuuin inscriptions. Six blades were housed in its rectangular form, but many more were sealed within using chakra. He waited outside the doors to the CORE compound and took a deep breath to steel his nerves. Kicking his foot off the ground, he made his way inside.

Shinji glanced around once the door shut behind him. He wasn't quite sure who to talk to. Not much planning had gone into this course of action, other than that he wanted to join their ranks. "Um.... I want to join." His tone was clear and words concise, though it was a general statement rather than being directed at anyone in particular. He hoped that any of the members would take the time to oblige his statement and give him at least some information on what he would need to do, but if not then he was prepared to say it louder and prouder.

❖ ▬▬ ❖ ▬▬ ⌊810/810 :: Chakra |xx| Stamina :: 820/820⌋ ▬▬ ❖ ▬▬ ❖

❝That's the only way to protect those you want to protect.❞

DR ::
        • Strength ► 9
        → [+2] Stage 5 Soul Slayer Art, [+2] Stage 5 Vital Piercing Art, [+5] Stage 5 Sobagai Deba Sentou
        • Speed ► 11
        → [+3] Expert, [+3] Stage 5 Soul Slayer Art, [+5] Stage 5 Kazekiri
        • Reflex ► 11
        → [+3] Expert, [+3] Stage 5 Vital Piercing Art, [+5] Stage 5 Kyotoryuu
        • Fortitude ► 10
        → [+5] Stage 5 Infinite Sword Style, [+5] Stage 5 Shigure Souen

Techniques :: [X]

Activations ::
      • Null
      • Null
      • Null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:42 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion... or rather, Bastet, as she was known while on duty, made her way through one of the many halls that connected the lobby to the various other compounds and wings that made up the new CORE HQ when a familiar sound caught her ear. Now, when I say familiar, I dont mean familiar as in the sense that the voice making the sound was familiar, I mean the words themselves... the certain request thrown into the void for whoever to hear... that was all too familiar to her. Hell, it's how she started out. Shion's pace slowed to a crawl as she quickly pinpointed the source of the cry, stopping full on to give the boy a once over. "Something wrong?" one of two agents accompanying her asked. "No. You two carry on. I have something to look into." With a quick, affirming nod, the two agents were off leaving Shion to look into this potential recruit.

"You there, what'd you say?" her voice would carry across the room towards Shinji. Should he turn to face her, he'd be greeted by an admittedly short agent clad in your standard ANBU wardrobe; black, light fitting shirt and pants under a grey flak jacket. What would most stand out was the mask she wore. A white porcelain cat's face accented with blue and black streaks around a mouth twisted into a fanged smile. "Who are you?" the masked figure would ask, halting her approach only a few feet away from the boy.

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:29 am
Cute Things in Jars

User ImageUser Image

After a moment or two, Shinji filled his lungs with air, ready to make his request louder. However, he deflated once a short, cat-masked ANBU member rounded into the lobby. They were accompanied by two other agents, but she sent them on ahead. He recognized the agent as the one who had appeared in Lord Arashikage's window during Kagami's tirade. Her mask was distinct enough to make a lasting impression among such a turbulent event. At least for Shinji, that is. He set the sword case he was carrying down and proceeded to bow to the ANBU agent out of respect.

"Shinji Ketsueki, ma'am. I'm here to join CORE." Quick and concise, with both of her questions answered, he straightened back up. Shinji felt that kissing a** wasn't the best course of action here. Trained warriors and assassins likely wouldn't care about platitudes. However, seeing as if he were to indicted into the compounds ranks, she would be one of his superiors, he made sure to use the honorific when responding to her query. After he was upright again, he once again grabbed the leather strap attached to Kuinshinbou, his specialized sword case, and hefted it off the ground.

• Strength ► 9
        → [+2] Stage 5 Soul Slayer Art, [+2] Stage 5 Vital Piercing Art, [+5] Stage 5 Sobagai Deba Sentou
        • Speed ► 11
        • Reflex ► 11
        • Fortitude ► 10

• Null
      • Null
      • Null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:49 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shinji was correct in his assumption that kissing a** would get him nowhere in this scenario, though that was simply because Shion hated a kiss a**; she barely liked honorifics as is. The glassy, black lenses of the mask watched over the boy, unblinking as the yellow and green orbs behind them scanned the potential recruit. He looked up to it, but could he keep up? Best way to test was a simple mission. Tag along and see if he can keep up without blowing their cover. Easy enough. "Follow." A simple command accompanied by a wave of her hand was all Shion would give in response to the boy as she lead him to the village gates.

[next post at gates. and sorry for short posting. ive been crunched for time.]

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 am
Cute Things in Jars

User ImageUser Image

Confused and mildly intrigued by what she had planned, Shinji obliged her command and followed close to her heels out the door.

[
...Exit...

• Strength ► 9
        • Speed ► 11
        • Reflex ► 11
        • Fortitude ► 10

• Null
      • Null
      • Null

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:29 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

After had delivering the letter, Nozomi had stepped into the CORE compound and glanced around. Being busy with the academy and students, she never really had time to explore around here. Maybe next time. She had more pressing issues. Approached at the front desk, "Excuse me. I need some help." When she does get someone's attention, she slipped the letter from the photographer but there was no pictures. No way she wants those kind of pictures in the system. "I need information on this... person if there was to be any. I just found out I wasn't the only one targeted so the photographer might have done this before. If not, I'll have to open up a new case." Nozomi explained softly. While explaining, she kept feeding chakra to the letter she had already deposited into the mail box and waited for any changes in the direction.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Genjutsu | Scholar | Chuunin
| 2030 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

[quote="NecroPlant"

[ Letter also has Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] Tracking on it ]  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:41 am
User Image

Nozomi would be greeted by a pair behind the desk. Their masks were a bit unsettling but not as unsettling as the way they spoke. From their ears alone it could be assumed they were both Kemonomimi.
"What say you sister can you make sense of this?"
"I sense that something is certainly sinister dear brother."
"When I asked for sense I did not mean nonsense."
"Well dear brother I sense this case is cold."
"Yet it seems, this one is striking matches again."
"Indeed dear brother, and in striking matches one often gets burned."
"A rather deplorable name did he have am I not wrong dear sister?"
"Most deplorable indeed his parents must have cursed his birth to have given such a name."
"ChinChin this is his name is it not dear sister?"
"Indeed it is, now dear girl what is that you need to know? When it comes to information we can provide the simplest of your needs."
"We can provide you with what we know, but this case as said has been closed. As such if you wish to take the burden of responsibility. It's yours to shoulder alone."
"But to give proper answers, we need proper questions."
"That aside we can see about resuscitating what was believed to be dead."

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:32 am

Nozomi took interest in their mask. How beautiful. It actually honestly reminded her of home in Kirigakure. Her eyes glanced up at their ears. Hmm. Was it real or fake? Then they started to talk. It took her a moment to process everything. They made her feel like home. She wanted to hang out with them more but there was more pressing matters. It seemed that this case was currently cold. Ah. He had a name. She agreed with them, what a horrid name. ChinChin. She needed to make sure to remember that. They can provide information but she had to ask the proper questions so she needed to do her best to ask the right questions. Was there such thing as the right questions? "Does he have any shinobi abilities? Such as ninjutsu, genjutsu, scholar, and so on forth?" She wanted to know what she was getting into, "Or is he a normal civilian photographer?" If she was going to try to trap him, she needed to at least get information about him the best she can besides a name to know what he was capable of. "I'm planning to try to trap him, what do I need to keep in mind?"

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
| 2020 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

[quote="NecroPlant"

[ Letter also has Ryouken [ Hunting Dog ] Tracking on it ]  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:10 am
User Image

The two looked at each other. One left, the brother, he'd return shortly after the sounds of a filing cabinet could be heard the opposite of the office window.
"He was rather an inept shinobi back then. Hardly a risk wouldn't you say, dear sister."
"No doubt a genin or even student would have been enough certainly dear brother, but that was then and this is now."
"Now indeed is the time, not then, so it can be assumed he has grown since then."
"To have eluded us for so long, this can only be the case."
"A penchant for the release of light only seems common for someone with photographic skills wouldn't you say, dear sister?"
"That is in fact what's to be revealed on file dear brother."
"To catch a fly."
"One must first have honey."
"Have you something the man desires?"
"If so such is the easiest way to attain his attention."
"As for what you should keep in mind, what would you believe dear sister?"
"A sense of dignity ideally. If found no doubt he will see to seeing if you will sacrfice it."
"A man does not elude for long without being clever."
"As such you should aim to be even more clever than any man."
"Was that a shot directed at me dear sister?"
"I know not what you imply dear brother, I simply speak the truth in men being simple creatures."
"You speak of dignity, dear sister and I believe mine is most stalwart of the two of us."
"Believe what you will of yourself dear brother, but take note dear girl, a man whose made from mere photos has doubtedly made anything with the real thing."
"You speak so lowly of us dear sister, you know not the state of others virginities on the bias alone."
"Ah, dear brother you cannot deny I see your wandering eye on the occasion."
The brother remained silent before giving Nozomi what would be general information in regards to her target, his old methods, his old drop locations and how to discern them if any new ones appeared, Nozomi's Ninken{Ninja dog} would thusly respond, however it would, and wherever that was it was somewhere in the residential district.

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Hmm. Someone who wasn't very good back then but that was then as they said. He could've had grown to be better especially if he managed to elude them for a long time. Nozomi would have to figure something out. With a small smile behind her mask, it seemed that perhaps, her letter would work after all. A plead to him not to put up the pictures and that she wasn't good enough to take pictures and asked him to come. Maybe that would work. Her face became red when the female had mentioned for her to be more clever than any men and she does agree that men can be simple creatures. At the same time she doesn't. There was some men that wasn't swayed by arousal. Rare but it happens. "Loyal as you are," Nozomi spoke softly towards the male, "We cannot control our hormones." This brought back memories in Kirigakure and she felt her skin was getting warm. Why must she blush so easily? She grab the files and thanked them softly as she turned her head softly. It was on the move. She had to meet Unki first and finally explain the woman of her plan. With that, she made sure the files were right where she wouldn't accidentally drop the papers and headed to the tea place, opened the door, she turned to look at the siblings, "Thank you, again. Take care." With that, she headed towards the tea shop to meet up with Unki.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
| 2010 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
After her tournament lost Selina decided to do some paperwork at the APD. As an officer of the law she found it rather relaxing to do the work that no one else wanted to do. She had to work fast, however, as she promised to hang out and have a girl's day out with her dear friend, Obei. Still, as she was filing cases, she came across an unsolved robbery. Selina read through it and came across a rational answer. However, just as she was about to solve it, on the television in the APD break room came the results of the fight between the APD's very own Kaito, and the vigilante known as Avalanche. Apparently Avalanche defeated him, and this caused Selina to want to give the boy an easy victory. Because of this, the jonin sent a letter calling for the boy to return to the APD.

×TITLE: Chuunin】○【RANK: S+-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 2,480 || 2,480】○【STAMINA: 2,360 || 2,360
○【

Technique(s) Used:

_
____
_
____
_
____
_
____

Technique(s) Active: