Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, what else did the doctors say to you? Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 am
They said that the bone was healing more dense than before, which to them seemed odd, Lucas said wryly, shrugging as he was unaware that was because of his birth father, who had held a very old and particular gift concerning his bone structure, and considering that he had some rather... unique talents he had yet to really use himself, it would make life very interesting. "Probably from his father, she murmured. Uh... can we find something to eat? Kairi said with a small blush as her stomach grumbled rather loudly, though she noticed Mairi rubbing her temples. What really caught her attention, however, was the thin line of crimson trickling from her right nostril. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:11 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, sorry to hear that. Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him then looked at Kairi. Kairi, what would you like to eat?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:07 pm
Meh, it means it'll be harder to break, though they did advise I drink more milk, which I don't think I'd had for a good... three or four months because our 'parents' were so cheap we were lucky to get water and eggs for meals, Lucas said shyly, not noticing how Mairi winced at that reminder. I don't know. Are there different choices? Kairi said with a small blush. ',' .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, well, I hope you get better soon. Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him then looked at Mairi & Kairi. Girls, want to head back?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm
They said something about potentially going to a home within two or three weeks, if the bone is healed enough, Lucas said shyly, shivering because as far as he knew, he had no home now. I'd say two and a half weeks to make sure, Mairi muttered. I guess so, Kairi said with a small blush. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, well once your bone is healed up, would you like to see where Mairi is staying with me? Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him then looked at Mairi & Kairi. Kairi, any reason why your blushing?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:38 pm
It'd be better than what they were talking about. Since we can't find your parents, we are looking for a home where you will be with children your own age. Would you like that? Ugh... couldn't really tell them they were dead, could I? Lucas said shyly, shrugging as he altered his voice to sound like a warm, gentle female tone before letting his own voice revert. Maybe we should see about voice acting, Mairi muttered. What's 'blushing'? Kairi said innocent confusion. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, I've been taking good care of Mairi. I would do the same thing for you once you're all better. Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:55 am
I'd like that, though, Lucas said shyly, pausing, not realizing part of the hospital robe fell to reveal a bandage high on the left side of his chest, roughly half an inch to the right and just under an inch above his heart. s**t... forgot about that, Mairi said with a grimace, not noticing how it would most likely draw Pyrrha's attention at the oddity of the comment. Forgot about what? What happened to his chest? Kairi said innocent confusion, hearing Mairi's comment and noticing how uncomfortable she looked. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:50 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, that sounds lovely. Anything else? Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:37 am
It aches, Lucas said shyly as his fingers brushed against the bandage. Kairi frowned slightly at Lucas' soft words, concerned. ',' .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, I hope you feel better. Pyhrra says this to Lucas as she smiles toward him

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am
I hope so too... though considering it was my... godmother that did this. Had I not twisted at the last moment, it would have severed my aorta, Lucas said softly as his fingers clenched against the bandage. You didn't tell me that, despite the fact I shoved her off of you, Mairi said sternly. That's bad? Kairi frowned slightly at Lucas' soft words, concerned. If the aorta is severed in the body, the person would bleed out in less than forty seconds, Mairi said quietly. 'Death occurs immediately after traumatic rupture of the thoracic aorta 75%–90% of the time since bleeding is so severe, and 80–85% of patients die before arriving at a hospital. Of those who live to reach a hospital, 23% die at the time of or shortly after arrival,' she recalled. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Lucas. Lucas, don't talk that way. I have faith that you'll be okay. Pyhrra says this to Lucas.

TsukikuroiMai

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games