Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 am
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Gathering wood with Skullkid◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Campsite)◄
╚══════════════╝

Of course, Link and Dark Link didn't do much...or anything really. The campsite had remained just about the same as they first came here with the exception that their belongings were present. Oh well, at least they were going out to hunt for food, which left Sheikah alone with Skull Kid to set up camp. The darkness is slowly approaching. A lit fire is necessary now so their meal can be cooked if Link and Dark Link had a successful hunt as well being a source of light and warmth. While she was piling together the firewood, kindling and other materials, Skull Kid asked her if she was an adult. This boy definitely has certain issues when it comes to adults doesn't he. Its still an odd question to ask at this moment when he could have done so earlier...like when they first met and were grouped together. Whatever his reasoning may be, an answer won't jeopardize her mission. First she rubbed the pyrite and stone together to create a spark that flew toward the piled up materials for the campfire. Once a low flame ignited, she kept her eye on it and made sure the flame grew as she replied to Skull Kid,

"That depends from your perspective about what qualities define an adult. Besides, our cultures are vastly different so our ideas of adulthood are different. Lets say we use the Hylian Kingdom as a basis for adulthood since that is suppose to be the norm. By age, I am not an adult. Financially, I am not an adult since I do not work. Mentally, I cannot say because according to most of Hyrule, I have much to learn. Physically, I have not fully matured yet. I could go on and on but I suppose I should ask you this...do you believe that I am an adult? If I am to make a guess, your definition of an adult is someone who makes the rules and you don't seem to appreciate those who make rules. You enjoy freedom, a freedom that I will not step in the way of...does that satisfy your question?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[O.O.C: Just imagine the sexiness that is Malek XD]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:09 pm
T0ki3

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda looked over at Lana as she sat next to her. She saw her face was very pale." Are you alright?" she asked the girl with a worried looked on her face.}

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid let out a laugh, finding Malek's answer entertaining as he watched him work on the fire. "The mental state is most important. The mind of a child, imaginative, creative, playful, fun, yet it's so fragile that once they believe themselves to be an adult, all that vanishes." Skull Kid spoke floating upside down his sights on Malek, the eyes of the mask giving an eerie glow from the fire. Turning himself back upright and into a sitting position as he remained in the air he let out a chuckle "Adults are no fun, they always want things to be orderly. I don't see why anyone would like them" Skull Kid spoke, Tael flying next to him in silence.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:00 am
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana snapped out of her thoughtful state and noticed her friends' concern. She smiled at them, "I'm okay, really. I just saw something in the woods and made me feel...weird." She wrapped her arms around her legs, locking them in place as she gazed down and continued, "I-I haven't told you guys this, but there are some emotions I can't feel..." She sighed, she didn't really like telling people this because she thought they'd find her being incomplete creepy.
OverOpalClouds ~>Sorry I'm late sweatdrop
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
A spring! Yay!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Midna, Impa, and Princess Zelda
OXPerfectpixieXO
Baal Erebus

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link approached the camp back with Dark Link and their meal for the night. "Without adults putting things in order there would be a bunch of brats throwing tantrums every time something doesn't go their way...Skull Kid. Besides its not like we have a choice in the matter. Its the way of life. We all grow into them at some time in our lives. No reason to get sensitive about them being here. Just accept it and for the love of god stop complaining about them. They are here. Get over it." He said as he dropped the deer down on the ground. He pulled his dagger out and started to skin the deer and portion the meat for everyone to have their fill. Link wasn't trying to be mean towards Skull Kid, but its not like he ever really tried to get along with anyone. All he ever did was sit to himself and complain about adults all day, every day. Occasionally he'll talk to Dark Link, but nothing else. It was really getting old. Pretty sure everyone in Hyrule knows that Skull Kid doesn't like adults. That's how much he complains about them. Once the deer was completely skinned and portioned, Link stuck the pieces onto a medium sized stick and stuck it over the fire. Like he was roasting a pork, but with a deer instead. Link sat up and stretched. "Aren't the girls done bathing yet. I'm not trying to be stuck in grime until tomorrow."

Link rolled the meat over to cook the other sides before sitting next to Sheikah. If anyone, he felt the closest to this guy. He was one of the silent and calm one. It made it so much easier to relax with people like him.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 am
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Gathering wood with Skullkid◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah did not intend for her answer to be humorous. She reviewed what she just finished saying and there wasn't even a bit of humor in it at all, so why did Skull Kid laugh? Then again, he does tend to laugh about everything. According to him, mentality is what matters most when separating an adult and a child, a statement that she could agree with. There are some adults out there who still behave like children and children who have to behave like adults in order to survive. It is also true that the mind of a child typically is more imaginative and playful than those of adults, but even the smallest of bad things that happen to them can damage there mentality. She was about to input her own answer about her perspective on adults until Link came saying partly what she was going to say to Skull Kid. When he finished and was off skinning the deer they killed for their meal, she said to Skull Kid,

"Much of what you say about adults and children are true Skull Kid. Whereas adult tend to live in routine and order, children love to have fun and be creative. You can make the choice to love or hate adults, but one thing neither of us can say is they're not necessary. I'll paint you a picture of the two different worlds: one ran by children, the other by adults. If the world only had children and they never grew up, they have the ultimate freedom and do as they wish all day, but that comes with an ultimate cost: morality. None of these children will ever know what is right and what is wrong. They would not recognize the consequences of their decisions and their actions. With no guidance from adults, they will be forever lost and will hurt each other in creative ways. In a world of pure adults, there is more order and systems in place that keeps us all in line, but there is problem with that as well: creativity is lost. All adults would be stuck doing the same tasks over and over again. Nothing innovative would happen ever again that will allow us to progress but the imaginations of children are lost. So you see...adults and children need to exist, for the adults give guidance and the children will bring innovation. It is progression, and that is something that cannot be prevented."

Few minutes passed after she spoke to Skull Kid. The fire is now roaring, the familiar crackles reminding her of home during survival training. By then, Link finished skinning the deer and placed a portion of it over the fire to roast it. He brought up something that she hadn't thought about: where are the girls? They have been gone for some time now. If something happened to them...well, losses are losses and it will make not only this mission but her own easier. A large group can become easy targets, but a smaller group can prove to be more effective if done correctly. Still, she can't just say forget about them. The least they need to do is check on them before moving forward and if they're alive, "good news" all around.

"We'll give them ten more minutes before one or two of us goes out to check on them. Hyrule Field is full of dangerous creatures so its not wise to be alone."

Yuri_Misawa

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:35 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

As Link returned, Skull Kid glared at him, he didn't really like Link and what he had said wasn't helping that case. Apparently Link thought he was the leader of this patch work group and that everything he did was right. He believed himself to be so strong and wise, it made Skull Kid sick. Letting out a small laugh Skull Kid spoke calmly "Not everyone ages, those who do will forget you no matter how you try to keep that friendship going. They're all the same, forget and die." Skull Kid spoke then flew off into a nearby tree, landing on one of the higher branches. Glancing up at the moon, Skull Kid laugh You're the only one who truly understands he thought to himself leaning back against the trunk of the tree.

Tael let out a small sigh, he knew that Skull Kid had every right to hate adults, but other people always tried to change his mind about it. The fact that his mental state was breaking wasn't helping in the least, it was pure luck that Skull Kid hadn't cursed Link right then and there. Tael stayed close to the fire unsure if he should even say anything.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:46 pm
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark sigh at Link's blunt and slightly harsh comments to skull kid before he shook his head and jumped into a tree sitting on the branch keeping an eye out around them as his eyes glowed an eerie red and the shadows seemed to be pulled towards him.

After hearing Sheikah speak he called down to him "I agree on checking up on them, two would be better just in case something is out there" he spoke before falling silent and looking at the sky as the sun began to rest on the horizon and a flame yellow tint spread across the sky

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image
After the awkward revelation, Lana headed back towards camp, forcing the past aside as she hopped towards the others with a bright smile. "Check on who? I'm right here, silly!" Lana called up to Dark Link from the ground. She waved cheerily at Skull kid, Link, and Sheikah as she declared, "I'm backkk~♪! Did you miss me?"
OverOpalClouds ~>Super short, sorry... sweatdrop
A spring! Yay!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Midna, Impa, and Princess Zelda >> Dark Link, Link, Skull Kid, Sheikah
OXPerfectpixieXO
Baal Erebus
Monotonesword34
DragonChild09
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link listened to Dark before agreeing with him. "yeah we should go look for them. There is no reason why they shouldn't be back by now." He said just as Lana hopped into the camping grounds being eccentric as always. "Oh Lana. We were starting to get worried about you. I'm assuming that the others are fine as well?" He asked, but then he felt that same dark aura that he felt earlier on the bridge. Link grabbed onto his hilt and stood in front of Lana. It was an odd vibe. Something that made him shiver. His hands were shaking anxiously for the person to reveal themselves. There was a sudden creepy laugh that echoed through the air. Link looked towards the direction and saw a shadow outline of a female. "Show yourself!"

The little girl cocked her head to the side before walking out, slowly showing her face to the others. Link eyes widened in shock as she continued moving closer to them. The girl's hair was a dark shade of grey and her eyes were blood red. Her teeth were sharp as a shark. She was grinning at them all, looking at them as if they were her next meal. Link looked down to her arms to see that they were chained. Why the heck were they chained?? Link acted quickly not wanting the creature to get closer by shooting an arrow at her. The little girl saw the arrow and opened her mouth wide as she ate his arrow. She swallowed it whole before smiling again as blood seeping out of her mouth. Link took a step back in horror. Who was this monster??

The little stood a few feet from the. Looking at them all, studying there posture and reactions to her showing up. She smiled softly before speaking. "You all are traveling for the sacred weapon in Kakariko am I correct?" She asked rhetorically. She knew what they were traveling for. "I'm one of the many guardians of the weapon. I've heard that Silent has been plotting to get his hands on it once again. The fool. You would think that he learned his lesson the first time." The little girl licked her lips as the chains fell limply to the floor. She cracked her hands as her right hand morphed into a deadly black scythe. "Now he sent you to retrieve the item, he so desperately wants. Pity. But don't worry, I'll send you all to hell with the rest of the students he sent on the same trip." She said laughing loudly and a very creepy manner.

"Guess its time to die." The little whispered before dashing up to Link. He dodged her attack easily and sliced through her body. 'Too easy.' He thought as he turned to see the little girl's blood pulling her body back together. 'What the fu-' Link's thought was interrupted as he suddenly felt a kick to his stomach knock him back a couple of feet. The little girl turned to Lana and dashed in her direction. Her scythe high in the air as she brought it down on Lana. 'Yes...Silent. Watch as your students die once again.' She thought.

I am soooo sorry!!! I have been busy with my job and finding medical insurance and writing my own fanfiction that I just have been too busy to respond. Here's my post, I made it extra special for you guys. Well hopefully I did lol. Once again sorry for the huge delay!
But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
Lana felt her heart and spirit lift happily as Link acknowledged her, smiling in return as she saluted him like a soldier, "They're A-okay, sir!" She giggled a bit then became a bit concerned with Link acting oddly. She watched as he stood in front of her protectively, following his sight to witness a girl shrouded like a dark shadow.
"Is that person lost?"

When the little girl walked out, Lana felt chills of an unknown feeling resonate throughout her spine. Being her cheery and caring self, she felt like reaching out to the girl and giving her a welcoming hug, but something told her not to so she listened to her gut. Seeing the chains, Lana felt her heart sink. Had the girl been held captive somewhere? Just before she could reach out to the poor girl, Link shot an arrow at her. Lana's eyes widened, but she finally gasped (horrified though she can't comprehend it) as the girl devoured the object whole. W-what kind of child...She couldn't even think straight to finish the thought. Hearing her words, Lana couldn't fathom how a girl so innocent sounding, other than her weird laugh of course, could be so...she couldn't explain it. Lana gasped again as the girl sped toward Link, practically freaking out when the barrier between her and the girl dodged the attack. Lana squealed, tossing her spellbook on the ground as she quickly rolled out of the way, nearly dodging the girl. The sorceress' eyes scanned the area as her mind rapidly scrambled, M-my spell book...w-where'd it... She gazed up with widened eyes as she saw the girl morph back after Link's successful sword slash. No wonder she was held captive...This girl is a-a monster!

Watching (in horror) as Link was kicked, Lana acted swiftly as soon as she realized she was the girl's next target. She stood and jumped out of the way, but this wasn't enough as the scythe landed on her arm resulting in a nasty gash. Lana cried out, but took the opportunity to grab her spell book. She opened it quickly and flipped the pages as she winced (from the pain)--C'mon, c'mon!--she wanted to summon her spear, but settled for protective barrier spell as a safeguard for her friends instead, not quite sure how long they'd last in her frazzled state or who'd be hit next. As weak as the barriers already were, there were so many people to cover as well in which ultimately made them even more delicate. One also formed around her as she sat down for a moment to examine her wound.
She glanced up at the little girl and cried out,
"What do you want from us? Just leave us alone!"

OverOpalClouds ~>Aw, Lana! Her barrier spell is quite frail at the moment, anyone can have it fade off in their posts. 3nodding
Camp
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Midna, Impa, and Princess Zelda >> Dark Link, Link, Skull Kid, Sheikah, and mysterious little girl
OXPerfectpixieXO
Baal Erebus
Monotonesword34
DragonChild09
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm
cimon16

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Fighting this threat◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah remained still as both Links were in agreement over her suggestion that the girls should be checked on because they were taking some time with their bath...or they could be either lost, kidnapped or killed. The two of them looked like they were going to go out and check, which would have left her with Skull Kid. However, one of the girls returned: the ever eccentric and energetic Lana. Well, now its confirmed that at least one of them is still alive. However...an evil presence is watching them. It probably has been watching them for some time but whatever it is, it hid it's presence well until now, meaning it wanted to make itself known; rather she wanted to make herself known. This mysterious and evil little girl whose arms are chained approached this group with the intention to kill them all. Unlike Link and perhaps a few others, she did not show fear. To give in to fear will be one's downfall and she is not going to die...not from this little monstrosity. Of course, that doesn't mean defeating the little girl will be simple. After all, she managed to eat an arrow, can morph a part of her body into a weapon, and literally pulled herself back together after receiving what should have been a deadly slash. Dark magic is at hand here...so what can this girl do against the light? It may be risky to fire another arrow, but if its a light arrow, then it may affect her. The barrier that Lana cast is far too weak to protect them all so she must act quick. Calmly she took hold of her bow and conjured a light arrow before taking aim and firing it at the little monstrosity. This may or may not hurt her, but it will at least give Sheikah a chance to see more of what the evil girl is capable of if she has to attempt an alternative strategy.

""

((OOC: You are forgiven cimon16. And thank you for the extra effort to give everyone nightmares XD))  

Yuri_Misawa

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

While going back, she heard the Links talking about whether to get them or not. Then Link pointed out a shadow. She looked over nonchalantly, thinking she was lost. When she saw her speed..

"Oh, s**t."

She pulled out her sword as the little girl knocked Link down. "OhMyGodLinkWhatDoIDoHelp!" She looked around in a panic as Lana put protective spells around this. Nice touch, she thought as she made up her mind and charged at the little girl.

I think I know how this is going to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:48 am
User Image

{Zelda sat on the rock as she thought deeply. She thought about what this mission was all about. Why could silent not take care of it himself. There was no way that this "Assignment" was normal. There must be something that made it so silent could not procure the idem himself. Zelda shook it off and focused back on the others. she watched as they finished setting up camp. She had realized that Impa had gone and started to set up there tent and such. Zelda smiled as she pushed herself off the rock, Onto the ground beside her. She walked over to the others just as Lana came back. She smiled at the blue haired girl. Zeldas attention then was brought to Link who had become aware of a creature in the dark. Zeldas body began to shiver as she felt the evil resonating from the woods in front of them. She listened as she herd an evil laugh echoing threw the opening where they stood. ""Whats going on."" She thought to herself as she set her right hand on her bow. Her eyes then focused on a small figure that emerged out of the woods. When the figure came into the light, Zelda saw it was a small girl with hair that was dark gray, Eyes that were as red as blood, And teeth that were as sharp as a sharks. Zeldas eyes widened as she examined the little girl. She saw the chains on her wrists. Zelda then watched as Link shot a arrow at the little girl and the little girl devoured the arrow as if it was candy. Zelda began to step back as she felt the fear washing over her. She listened to the girl as she explained who she was and why she was here. "Silent, I knew it." She said as she grabbed for her sword instead of her bow after seeing what the girl did to arrows. Zelda stood in her battle stance, Waiting for it to be her turn to fight.}

OXPerfectpixieXO

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

{{Impa saw as everyone began to prep for the night. She looked over at Zelda and saw that she was deep in thought. Impa shrugged as she walked over to the opening in the woods that the others had put there things. Impa grabbed the backpack from her back and set it on the ground next to her. She sighed as she opened the bag and pulled out the tent and the wooden poles it would need. She jammed the two wooden poles into the ground and then tied a string to connect them. She draped the tent sheet acrossed it them, Then tied rocks to the bottom strings to hold down the tent sheet. Impa pulled out the blankets and pillows from the pack and set them nicely inside. She would sleep out in the open and give the text to Zelda. Impa liked star gazing anyways. Impa stood and watched as Zelda walked over to the camp ground. She watched as her eyes turned from happy, Into fear. Impa's eyes turned to where Zelda were at. She saw a small, Dark figure in the woods in front of her. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to get a better look. She herd Link yelled to the figure. Impa unsheathed her sword from her back and got in battle stance as she watched the forest in front of her. She watched as a little girl with dark gray hair, blood red eyes and shark like teeth emerged from the forest in front of them. Impa's eyes followed the arrow Link had shot and she watched as the little girl swallowed the arrow whole. Impa's eyes widened as she listened to the little girls words. "Why did no one tell me we were on a Qwest for death." Impa said as she realized what weapon the little girl was talking about. Impa got in front of Zelda as she saw the little start to attack.}}

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

cimon16

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff