Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

Zero's eyes dulled he did a series of hand signs and the last two were demon and death. then he said "Yin yang style! Ragnorak Forgranto Jutsu!" then a menacing presence appeared over the leaf then a black fog. then ninja that have died began to rise from the leafs passed. Zero poured a heavy amount of charkra into each undead ninja
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami smiled as the tailed beast balls vanished by way of shark. She jumped into the air to dodge the boulders. "Senju we might have a problem. Your friend over there...Zero was is? He seems to be a touch angry." Izanami pointed back to Zero. "If you leave him alone he may destroy the village before me."

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:30 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki made handsigns before saying !"Crystal storm jutsu!!!" Crystal shards came from the sky killing all of the undead ninja. Her tailed beast cloak began to turn a transparent blue. She formed a fist with her chakra and socked Zero through the mountain displaying all of the past hokage. She fired more tailed beast bombs at the traitor as well.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero dodged the attacks and landed ontop of the hokages building. But all the undead ninjas did their original jutsu destroying the crystals and attacked the villagers and all the ninjas. Zero took something out of his pack and put it on it was the akatsuki cloak he put on the ring which symbolized demon. then he said "Infiltration complete.....destruction of leaf inevitable."
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton watched the events unfold before sighing and flicking his hands out sending his chakra strings out taking control of 10 of them aiming for a few of the main branch Hyugaa and Uchiha before sealing them and closing his eyes and learning what his puppets could do with a jutsu before making handsigns "Secret technique: Dead soul jutsu" bringing them under his control before sighing once again and sending them out to protect and help the civilians to the shelters dotted around the village

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero was to exhausted to move so he took the attack. he was sent through the mountain. then he just laid the bleeding. But all the undead ninjas did their original jutsu destroying the crystals and attacked the villagers and all the ninjas. Zero grabbed his head band slowly taking a kunai and making a line over the leaf village symbol. he then commanded his dragon and angel of death to disperse and the rest of the undead nnjas that weren't being controlled to send their chakra to him. when it was done he took out a scroll and used that has a reference to heal himself. he slowly stood up. he took off his back pack taking out his cloak and mask putting them on saying "These signify that darkness once again has corrupted the world." he the jumped the mountain into the village.
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami landed back on the ground. "Shark boy." She said as she looked around. She saw nothing through the thick mist. "I understand why you are trying to keep me from attacking and I admire your dedication and skill but you might have bigger problems." Izanami began to walk through the mist. "The fight between me and your Senju would cause some damage but that Zero character will wipe the village off the face of the planet. Something I would like to do myself. I may have a plan that can stop him but I will need a few other ninja to do it." Izanami smirked. "Would you help me so I can be the one to go after the village instead of him?"

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki beamed at what she had done to zero but it wasn't enough. Her ear twitched at the idea teaming up up with the uchiha tramp. But she wold do it anyway for the sake of the village. She eye balled the cloud boy and the puppet master before looking at zero again who had risen from his injuries."This doesn't mean your off the hook you Uchiha tramp...you are next on the list after we take care of this failure."

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:30 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton walked over pulling a few puppets out of his cloak using strings before pulling out his chained scythe with his right hand "couldn't help but overhear your conversation, I'll help out I do rather like the peace that covers the world at this moment he said calmly as the puppets moved into defensive positions around the group

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero's sharingan eyes appeared and he observed the battle from a safe distance. then he said "Who can help me in my quest the uchiha girl possibly or the revan character. lets see who wins this battle." he watched then he muttered "Wish i could join but i used all the chakra that was given back to me to heal my self." he watched intently
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:05 pm
♦Fujita Aburame♦
The Walking Plague
User Image
Did you know that a cobra's venom isn't toxic? Its doesn't send chemicals into your body that just make you sick and kill you....

"A single man trying to destroy a village is a very foolish plan child. Its like trying to take out military base with a knife. Charging in head first is very childish and reckless, you'll get killed that way and it'll be funny." A voice emitted from behind Zero as a hand descended upon his shoulder. Behind Zero stood a tall, pale man wearing shades and an all white outfit. He had a leaf village head band wrapped around his right arm but the leaf symbol was scratched, providing the appearance that he was a missing nin of the leaf. The man was smiling as he touched Zero's shoulder, giving him the impression that he was friendly rather than an enemy. "If you want to cause so much death, at least have a team that can help you, also don't try to fight them where they're strongest you idiot. Draw them out, wood line is best because it obscures their vision and can give you an advantage if you've already set up a trap." Fujita removed his hand from Zero's shoulder, but he left a microscopic bug that infused itself into the fabric of Zero's clothing. "So what do you say, need a partner?" He asked wearing the same wicked smile he had when he first appeared begind Zero.

You see, what the venom does is react with your blood, it makes it thick and solid, clogs your veins and slows your heart as an effect of it. Without treatment you'd be dead in minutes, hours if you're lucky.

Zero Hirashima

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero turned his head and looked at fujita and said "yes that would be fine.....but cross me and you will be maggot food." he looked back at the fight then he walked in the opposite direction and said "My chakra is dangerously low i need to leave." then he looked at fujita and said "Do you have a base of operations?"
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan continued to observe the battle in a silent manner. Mitsuki's attack was indeed an impressive one. Now Zero had healed himself before an exiled ninja appeared behind him. It was an Aburame clan member. This was out of nowhere. He had heard about this guy in his younger days as a captive of the sound ninja. Revan maintained his guard as Ashton declared his stance as far as the state of the world was concerned. Zero had suddenly asked the uchiha girl him and the Uchiha girl to join him. Revan turned to zero slowly, his lightning style armor deactivated. But which side would Revan choose?

Revan held out his finger before a cardinal perched it. The cardinal chirped in a friendly manner as Revan stood there silently. This whole scene was odd. Revan's mind was elsewhere, enjoying the beauty of nature as the sun with it's rays of light made everything more beautiful. The wind blew shaking the beautiful green leaves of the trees.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:09 am
♦Fujita Aburame♦
The Walking Plague
User Image
Did you know that a cobra's venom isn't toxic? Its doesn't send chemicals into your body that just make you sick and kill you....

Fujita smiled and leaned and sat down on a stone. "If I wanted you dead you would be kid, but fortunately we share a common interest." Fujita stood up again shortly later and pulled out a small glass jar filled with bugs and handed it to Zero. "I have a gift for you actually, these bugs are specially bred by the Aburame clan. They're used to drain chakra from an enemy combatant. If you ever find out you might be in danger in fight use these and they might just give you the edge, fair warning though you have feed them chakra to keep them alive just don't give them too much they will kill you. Oh and yes, I have a base." Fujita turned around and began to walk off. If zero would follow him, that was his choice. Fujita walked up to a large tree and pressed his palm flat against it. He channeled chakra into the tree and his clan insignia popped up on the bark. Taking out a knife, he sliced open his palm and placed the bloody hand on the insignia. Moments later the tree began to rot and die, the ground underneath the tree opened up into steps in which Fujita followed down. The steps led into a large underground structure with torches on stone walls. There were rooms and doors all around the place, the majority of which were empty but the one's that weren't were locked and sound proof. Fujita walked up to one of the locked rooms and opened it up.

You see, what the venom does is react with your blood, it makes it thick and solid, clogs your veins and slows your heart as an effect of it. Without treatment you'd be dead in minutes, hours if you're lucky.

Zero Hirashima

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The wanderer

Zero took the jar and feed the bugs a little bit of chakra and he followed fujita to the base. going down the stairs he saw fujita unlock a door then he waited for him to say something
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games