Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:00 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Phoenix347

Dunno where Koral went, debating on whether or not to wait for her to make a post.

There shouldn't be any issue in posting as I meant for her character to take him away afterwards and then there be a dinner meeting of Akuro and him as well as a table-top debate of ideals ((Which I've actually thought about a lot each time I look at the RP XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Figured I'd just let everyone know that I may use Gundam designs as designs for a variety of different sets of "Iron Man" suits (possibly some of them being knock-offs). Let me assure you that these won't be to the scale of Gundams, they are PURELY personnel suits, no bigger than 6-8 feet in height (depending on the amount of armor). But I just decided there were some designs I just COULD NOT pass up! xp

Also, may introduce another character, a fairly evil one at that, just because he can also throw things... Out of whack. wink Still debating it, because rather than being a morally grey character, he's about as close as you get to irredeemable. xd Now, this doesn't mean he'll be the "main antagonist" in the story, rather he's just a good method of changing up the playing field whenever I want, and also hopefully adding to the drama.

Please let me know what you all think of this! Your input is VERY important to me! 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Figured I'd just let everyone know that I may use Gundam designs as designs for a variety of different sets of "Iron Man" suits (possibly some of them being knock-offs). Let me assure you that these won't be to the scale of Gundams, they are PURELY personnel suits, no bigger than 6-8 feet in height (depending on the amount of armor). But I just decided there were some designs I just COULD NOT pass up! xp

Also, may introduce another character, a fairly evil one at that, just because he can also throw things... Out of whack. wink Still debating it, because rather than being a morally grey character, he's about as close as you get to irredeemable. xd Now, this doesn't mean he'll be the "main antagonist" in the story, rather he's just a good method of changing up the playing field whenever I want, and also hopefully adding to the drama.

Please let me know what you all think of this! Your input is VERY important to me! 3nodding

http://section8.wikia.com/wiki/USIF_Powered_Assault_Armor
I present section 8's power armor.

TThere's also a bastardization of it I would introduce from my character razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 pm
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

lol go for the drama. We could use it. ^.^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:40 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

http://section8.wikia.com/wiki/USIF_Powered_Assault_Armor
I present section 8's power armor.

TThere's also a bastardization of it I would introduce from my character razz

Looks good! I'm going to stick with some sets that are a bit "clunkier" looking though, but still useful (may use some Fallout armor, we'll see), but you can honestly go crazy with designs if you like! Just be aware that (at the MOMENT) Vincent's boys have the strongest and most versatile armor on the market, but I will accept you coming up with something that starts to compete, maybe even surpasses them at one point, but we can work together on these finer elements as the story progresses. wink As for designs though, don't worry too terribly much on if it fits my likes, I'm going to say that armor's effectiveness is uninhibited by cosmetics. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:42 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Well, I will certainly keep that in mind! May introduce him soon, we'll see how things go. Oh, and a heads up to all. He's insane. Like, TO THE MAX. I hope none of you have weak stomachs. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:44 pm
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Well, I will certainly keep that in mind! May introduce him soon, we'll see how things go. Oh, and a heads up to all. He's insane. Like, TO THE MAX. I hope none of you have weak stomachs. xp

lol I'm sure we'll let you know if it's too much. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:50 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

Well as a heads up... He may be a cannibal.... And a murderer.... And an evil scientist to a degree that puts certain evil scientists from a certain world war to shame... So yeah, he's pretty bad.... xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

Well as a heads up... He may be a cannibal.... And a murderer.... And an evil scientist to a degree that puts certain evil scientists from a certain world war to shame... So yeah, he's pretty bad.... xp

I don't mind. He's just a character. You might have to wait on the others though. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:01 pm
Lord Sithious

Looks good! I'm going to stick with some sets that are a bit "clunkier" looking though, but still useful (may use some Fallout armor, we'll see), but you can honestly go crazy with designs if you like! Just be aware that (at the MOMENT) Vincent's boys have the strongest and most versatile armor on the market, but I will accept you coming up with something that starts to compete, maybe even surpasses them at one point, but we can work together on these finer elements as the story progresses. wink As for designs though, don't worry too terribly much on if it fits my likes, I'm going to say that armor's effectiveness is uninhibited by cosmetics. xd

They would definitely be weaker but as the criminal equivalent they'd be more popular. By the power of war escalation, even more metal men shall appear!  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

I don't mind. He's just a character. You might have to wait on the others though. xD

Well, he's actually more like a facet of my psyche.... rofl Actually, he was a character I made in drama, and I fell absolutely in love with playing him. XD But yeah, perhaps I'll wait and see what others say. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:08 pm
Lord Sithious

Well, he's actually more like a facet of my psyche.... rofl Actually, he was a character I made in drama, and I fell absolutely in love with playing him. XD But yeah, perhaps I'll wait and see what others say. xP

lol I don't think so. You're too nice for that kind of psyche. xD But it still might be best to wait. Some might be sensitive or offended by a character like that.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:10 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

They would definitely be weaker but as the criminal equivalent they'd be more popular. By the power of war escalation, even more metal men shall appear!

Fair point. xP And oh, that's an absolute CERTAINTY! I've already got plans to bring more in later for other countries, and at the moment I'm actually considering having at least two knock-off brands exist (one from Dubai, another from Germany). Both would function, but not as well as Vincent's. Furthermore, if I do go with this, there is also a good chance he bought out the designs and re-purposed them for his own company (the ones from Dubai could make good units in the desert, and the ones in Germany seem like they might be purpose-able for the cold in regions like Scandinavia and Russia).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:13 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

lol I don't think so. You're too nice for that kind of psyche. xD But it still might be best to wait. Some might be sensitive or offended by a character like that.

Well I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence! xd Yes, I know not everyone can stand Silence of the Lambs, so it might be good just to hear from folks first.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

Well I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence! xd Yes, I know not everyone can stand Silence of the Lambs, so it might be good just to hear from folks first.

lol What kind of characters do we need for this rp anyway? I find it a little hard to see since we have characters on every kind of side we can think of. ^.^  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff