Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × Ollivander's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And even though the moment passed me by
                                                  I still can't turn away
                                                  Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  And letters that you never meant to send
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

════════════════════════

a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, Oʟʟɪᴠᴀɴᴅᴇʀ's || Wᴀɴᴅᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ

════════════════════════

Seth was quite happy to have the help of the shop assistants during the summer. If nothing else, he was pretty sure that he had met every single student attending Hogwarts from years one through seven. Which made him wonder if his own son was going to be getting a wand made by him or by Damien. Ian was certainly around both men enough to get an idea of the kind of wand that he'd end up with. Though, Seth wasn't going to make his son's specifically. He figured that Ian was going to find his own wand amongst the many in the shop. Whether it was already made, well, that was something he didn't know yet or not.

As it was, the wandmaker blinked as he spotted a father and son wander into the shop, the son looking rather put upon while his father mentioned that he could pretend to be happy. Seth rose an eyebrow but didn't comment. After all, he was pretty sure that once upon a time, there were members of his own family that had the same expression on his face. He nodded to the duo and gave them a small smile as he started to reach for the tape measure.
                                                  "Hello, and welcome to Ollivander's. I'm Seth, one of the wandmakers of the shop. I'm going to guess that this is your first year in school? Which is your wand arm so I can get you measured for your first wand?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, let's see how this goes...
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

We grew up way too fast
                                                  And now there's nothing to believe
                                                  And reruns all become our history
                                                  A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
                                                  And I won't tell no one your name
                                                  And I won't tell 'em your name

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ollivanders
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad and Seth the Wand Guy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting my Wand
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder how they do this?

Will frowned when his hair was heavily ruffled by his father. The boy gave an even deeper frown, but it quickly turned into a tiny grin at his father's words. Could wands even be grumpy? "Maybe a grumpy wand would suit me nicely. You never know." When the shop worker called out and greeted them, blue eyes turned to look at him, the small frown falling back onto his face. He was called Seth, and he was one of the wandmakers... one of them? How many were there? When he was asked if he was a first year, Will really, really wanted to declare himself a seventh just to be a pest... but then again, his dad was right there. "Ah, yes. I'll be in my first year this year. I'm William Bennett and I'm right handed, so I'd assume that's my wand hand." He held out his right arm, tilting his head as he waited for what was going to happen.

{{OoC: Sturdy Walnut and Dragon Heartstrings, 9.5 inches, let's do 2 tries}}
Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you

Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ | Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ | Hᴇᴀᴅ Aᴜʀᴏʀ

Darcy laughed outright at Will's response and couldn't even disagree with the opinion that a grumpy wand might balance well with his son. "True but maybe a happier wand would give you better balance. You never know." the father threw back at him with a wink knowing it would annoy his child. He only had a few more months of this so he had to get it all in before he left. Poor Ray was going to become quite annoyed with his stepfather once Will was gone, that he was sure. He directed a small smile at the man behind the counter and looked over with not a small bit of pride as his son recounted for his wand. And then he made sure to take a few steps back since he remembered from seeing his own and his cousins' wand trips the rather dramatic results that could happen before finding the correct wand.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:28 am

I still can't turn away
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Seth nodded at the boy, starting to set the tape to begin measuring before he turned to look over the boxes. "Well William, it's a pleasure to meet you. I have a brother with that very same name, though his last name's Wynters instead. If you use your right arm to write, that would be your wand arm, yes. So, excited for school yet?"

Seth examined each of the boxes he was going through carefully, finally finding one and pulling it down. It should work, but he wasn't for sure until William tried it. Turning, he snapped his fingers, picking up the tape measure as it fell quite easily and placing it on the counter. He took the wand out and held it out to the boy to try out. "All right, I have a nice walnut and unicorn hair for you to try out first, ten and a half inches. Why don't you give it a wave and we'll see how it works for you."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

We grew up way too fast

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is gonna end up in accidental murder

Will rolled his eyes at his dad, suppressing a little grin at the man's antics. Maybe he did need a happier wand, how was he to know? His eyebrow lifted when a little measuring tape flew to attention and started on him, while Seth was rooting through wand boxes and talking about his family. "That's neat, though William's a fairly common name. And yes, I suppose I am excited for school, big changes and all." He glanced over at his dad, who seemed to be stepping away. Oh boy.

Seth returned with one of the boxes, then snapped to make the tape stop measuring him. That was nice, because it kind of tickled. "Walnut and Unicorn Hairs? Well... alright." He took the wand, giving it a bold swish. A loud boom sounded from behind him as a small explosion went off in the center of the room. Hastily, Will set the wand back down, shaking his head. "Maybe not that one?"

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:42 pm

I still can't turn away
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Seth smiled as William mentioned that he was excited for the school year. He hadn't met a kid yet that wasn't, well, save for very few. Usually those were the ones that had something against going to school, but this kid didn't seem to have the same problem. "That's good. Glad to hear that you're hoping for big changes and all."

Seth didn't even flinch at the small explosion in the shop, instead picking the wand up and returning it to the box before glancing back toward the boxes lining the wall. So maybe not unicorn hair. Dragon heartstring maybe? Taking the wand down, he took it out and held it out for the boy to take. "Maybe not unicorn hair then. You seem like maybe a dragon heartstring instead. Go ahead and give this a wave then."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

We grew up way too fast

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That was pretty awesome

Will shrugged when Seth said he was glad the blonde was excited for school. Who possibly wouldn't be? It was a huge change, sure, but it was something that would ultimately shape every witch or wizard... plus he was excited to see Belle again. They hadn't talked in a long while, and letters from the states had all but ceased. Maybe they were planning a big surprise before school? Or something fishy was afoot. Shaking his head, Will returned his focus to the shop before him.

After causing a small (and luckily harmless) explosion in the lobby, Seth didn't even look concerned. Did that happen often enough that the man just genuinely didn't care anymore? Wandmaking must be serious business. After taking the first wand, Seth brought back another, similar in color, but perhaps a bit shorter. He said it had Dragon Heartstrings, which Will had to admit sounded way cooler than Unicorn Hair. Taking the wand, the blonde bit his lip before waving his hand. This time, there wasn't an explosion, but instead a trail of bright blue flames encircled him, before fizzling out like he'd brought in a sparkler. It also gave him an odd rush of energy, which made all his little hairs stand on end. "That was... weird, but kinda cool. Not bad, at least. That's a good sign, right?" He kept hold of the wand, not ready to let it go just yet. Maybe if it was bad, but it just felt right to be in his hand.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
нυffℓєρυff αℓυмиα
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Ollivander's
xWith: No one, currently
xStatus: Single

Rebekah stood outside the shop for what felt like ages, hiding just out of view so as to not seem weird. She was psyching herself up to go and ask about employment at the wand shop. Ever since she had started the wandlore class, she had wanted to be a wand maker and the solitude of it would make her life easier. Her father had been the one to suggest that she go to Ollivander's and ask about an apprenticeship. And since she was now living in England alone, she needed a job to provide her with an income. After several long moments, she entered the shop and peeked around. Since school had already begun, the shop's normal rush was over. She brushed off the black pleated skirt she was wearing while she waited for someone to notice her there.

Out of Character: {...}

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am

I still can't turn away
                                                  Got tossed along the way
                                                  Got lost or thrown away

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Seth had been working on sorting through the wands in the back, trying to get some of it organized during the downtime they had when school was in session. While he had no doubt that most of the shop was organized, he however didn't like some of the backlog they had on wands. Besides, it gave him a chance to relax and let his mind wander.

Which was why he had to blink when he heard the shop door open and walk toward the front to see if there actually was a customer. However, when he got to the front, he noticed a young girl that he wasn't that familiar with. Cocking an eyebrow, he approached with a smile.
                                                  "Hello, welcome to Ollivander's. I'm Seth. May I help you?"

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

-❤-

We grew up way too fast

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
нυffℓєρυff αℓυмиα

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Ollivander's
xWith: Seth
xStatus: Single

When the man came out from the back of the shop and asked how he could help her, Beckah tried to recite the phrase she was practicing. "Hello sir, my name is Rebekah Heartwood. I am here to inq... er... well... er, to ask if you were looking to hire someone? I did good in my wand lore class and I want to be a wand maker." She was looking down at the ground while she recited what she'd practicing saying. Her father had told her to look up at people when she was speaking to them and she remembered that now. Drawing in a deep breath, she made eye contact with the man. "I would very much like to become a wand maker's apprentice."

Out of Character: {...}

Diamond Wales

Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:13 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered with his grandma a bit on the nervous side. Wands were super important. He was all super excited this morning to get one and now that he was here he was worried. Would they have one that would work for him? Surely in all these boxes there was at least one that had his wand. Nervous or not he would need to actually ask for help. He approached the counter and the man at it while his grandma sat in a nearby chair with other supplies they had gotten so far today. "Hello, I'm Vinny and I was wondering if I can get my wand today please." He said trying to be polite. It was good to be polite, that and grandma was kinda watching. Hopefully his wand wasn't going to be too pricey. I would be harder to ask for ice cream later.

(3 tries if your willing and its 15.75 in Fir with Porlock Hair, Pliable with a Knobby shaft)

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ѕιnce we мeт ι ғeel a lιgнтneѕѕ ιn мy ѕтep
                                              yoυ're мιleѕ away вυт ι ѕтιll ғeel yoυ
                                              laтe aт nιgнт wнen yoυ can'т ғall aѕleep
                                              ι'll вe lyιng rιgнт вeѕιde yoυ coυnтιng ѕнeep

spaceDamien was appropriately ashamed to admit that when the pair first walked in, he very much assumed they were not here for a first year's wand. The boy (who was certainly, in fact, a boy) looked far too large to've registered as an eleven year old when Damien caught him out of the corner of his eye. However, all he had to do was look at the boy's face to realize that this was a somewhat unusual situation. Probably a half-giant, if Damien had to guess, which would be... tricky. Stocking wands at lengths that were appropriate for such a large user was, while a nice thought, something of a waste of material, given the rarity of such a thing. Given the sheer number of variables involved, trying to stock and be prepared for any and all possibilities was an exercise in futility.

spaceThat said, it wasn't as though Damien hadn't known this would probably happen eventually. He just... hadn't quite prepared, he supposed. He'd had it in the back of his mind, of course, but that was quite different from actively planning it out. Still, he had a job to do. Besides, this might be a good learning experience for Aleah. She wasn't here at the moment, of course, but he'd have to custom make a wand for the boy, which meant there was a teaching opportunity involved.

spaceDamien offered a smile, approaching the child with his hand offered to shake.
                                              "Nice to meet you, Vinny. I'm Damien. Could you please step over here so that I can get your measurements?" He gestured to the appropriate spot, then retrieved his own wand, a quick flick of the wrist setting the measuring tape to action.

spaceHe considered his words carefully, glancing at the woman that had entered with Vinny.
                                              "At the risk of coming off as, uh, rude, would it be safe to assume you're of a... unique origin?" That hardly sounded any better than blurting out 'are you half-giant,' but Damien's tendency to ere on the side of overtly polite was getting the better of him. "I'm sorry to say, we don't typically stock wands that would be suitable for you. But, I'm more than happy to sit down and have a chat so we can look into figuring out how to go about making one." Typically, Damien was more or less able to figure out a child's wand within a few guesses. In this case, he'd more or less go about the same route, he figured. Hand the boy a couple of wands that seemed appropriate, then set to work on custom making a wand of the right size with those materials.

spaceHe considered the boy. It'd have to be around fifteen inches, at least. Probably a bit longer. He was sure the boy could wield a smaller wand, but the combination of heightened strength and his size would make it needlessly difficult for him to handle it.
                                              "I think what I'd like to do," he began, checking the measurements, "is go through the usual process, to try and determine the appropriate materials. Then, I can custom make you a wand with those materials. It won't be ready today, I'm afraid, but it shouldn't take me more than a couple of days to get it done." He glanced at the older woman. "If that's alright, of course."He didn't bother to add that she would likely get the same answer no matter where she went. Hopefully, she was aware of the position she was in. It was unfortunate, but unavoidable.

anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are - anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are
                                              yoυ're тнe ғιre and тнe ғlood and ι'll alwayѕ ғeel yoυ ιn мy вlood
                                              everyтнιng ιѕ ғιne wнen yoυr нead'ѕ reѕтιng neхт тo мιne
                                              now lιѕтen нere, ѕнe ѕaιd, вoy wнen yoυ ĸnow yoυ'll ĸnow, and ι ĸnow

wнere - Shop - Front Counter
                                              wнen - Summer 2043
                                              wιтн - Vincent

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:03 pm
User Image

Vinny could understand why the shop keep was a bit worried about asking of his uniqueness. "Yeah, one of kind, half giant if it makes a differance." He replied. It did seem as though he have to have his wand made special. It sucked cause he wanted it today but he should be realistic. He was kinda a one in a million case. Plus he can brag it was specially made too! His grandma had joined by the counter at this point and was more than understanding of the need for custom order and was willing to pay in advance. Vinny on the other had was watching the tape measure. It reminded him of when grandma would make clothes when he grew out of them.

(3 tries if your willing and its 15.75 in Fir with Porlock Hair, Pliable with a Knobby shaft)

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιnce we мeт ι ғeel a lιgнтneѕѕ ιn мy ѕтep
                                              yoυ're мιleѕ away вυт ι ѕтιll ғeel yoυ
                                              laтe aт nιgнт wнen yoυ can'т ғall aѕleep
                                              ι'll вe lyιng rιgнт вeѕιde yoυ coυnтιng ѕнeep

spaceDamien was relieved that he didn't seem to've offended either the boy, or his grandmother, with his not-so-gentle questioning. "A slight one, yes. You'll likely do better with a wand more suited to your size. Not that you couldn't handle an average-sized wand, but you'd find yourself having to be overtly delicate with it to avoid breaking it, which isn't ideal. Your wand should feel natural in your hand." He considered the boy for a moment, thoughtful. After he'd made a few mental notes, he disappeared into the shelves, returning with a reasonable stack of wands for the boy to test.

spaceHe set the stack on the front counter, considering them for a moment before taking one from its box and handing it over.
                                              "At the moment, this should be fine for you to handle. But, as you grow, you might find that you're uncomfortable holding it, which isn't going to be any good. So, if you'll test a few wands we have on hand, hopefully I can figure out a good combination of materials, and work out the size issue from there. You likely won't get an excellent reaction, but something reasonably... pleasant? As opposed to a complete lack of reaction, or a violent one, is a good sign." Once the boy had the wand in hand, he gestured to it. "This is thirteen and a half inches, Holly with Niffler tail. Give it a wave." On instinct, Damien stepped backwards. It was highly unlikely that any of the wands Damien selected would choose Vinny, though he had grabbed longer wands on the off chance. But, given that the odds were fairly slim, he wasn't taking chances that the response from the wand wouldn't be... dramatic. No more so than any other first year, of course, but this time it was almost certain to happen.

anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are - anywнere ι go тнere yoυ are
                                              yoυ're тнe ғιre and тнe ғlood and ι'll alwayѕ ғeel yoυ ιn мy вlood
                                              everyтнιng ιѕ ғιne wнen yoυr нead'ѕ reѕтιng neхт тo мιne
                                              now lιѕтen нere, ѕнe ѕaιd, вoy wнen yoυ ĸnow yoυ'll ĸnow, and ι ĸnow

wнere - Shop - Front Counter
                                              wнen - Summer 2043
                                              wιтн - Vincent

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

Vinny nodded and listened. He was big for his age bot not any bigger than an adult. That was later he be too tall for everything. Vinny leaned to watch Mr. Damian grab a few boxes. He took the wand when offered and looked it over. This one wasn't fancy bit more natural looking. Vinny liked that. Mabye his custom one could have simaler look. When prompted he waved it leading to a loud bang sound that made Vinny jump all surprised and some smoke that smelled of something musty. "I don't think that's good one." He said tenitivly passing it back.

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff