Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

Entering the park, Rin released the hands of Harlow and Deimos and spun around happily once. The air was so fresh and the sun felt so nice, she made a mental note about bringing the little group back here. Then she remembered Harlow's question and looked at her with a smile. "Deimos can change into animals. Mostly smaller ones, and he can't can't his hair color or eyes." Rin stated giving a small giggle. Now that she thought about it, this was probably the first time she'd explained it to anyone.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

"You can... shapeshift? Is that what it's called?" She brought her hand up to the 'chin' of her mask and thought about it. "That's really cool. I can't really do much...Rin do you have any special 'powers'?" She wasn't sure if 'powers' was the right word to use, so she hesitated a bit before saying it. She also didn't mean to pry...She just wasn't sure how to go about asking others about their abilities, as she knew some of the people at this school had some.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
αɴd тнeɴ yoυ'll αѕĸ yoυrѕelғ,
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Deimos rubbed the back of his neck a bit, slightly embarrassed, it was odd to have Rin explaining his abilities, and then having Harlow say that it was cool. Rin smiled warmly at Harlow "I'm sure that you can do something amazing. You probably just haven't found it yet." Rin said cheerfully before giving a small nod her eyes closed for a moment in happiness. Turning on her heel, Rin move her hair to the side revealing her little wings. Most of the time her hair covered them up, though her tail was another story.

"See the little wings? I can make them larger and use them to fly!" Rin said excitedly releasing her hair and turning back around. "And we can both control shadows like our mother had." Rin smiled. Despite how the two were technically only half related, they had both gotten the shadow power from their mother, it always made Rin feel nice to think about that for some reason, though Deimos was a lot better at using it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

"Y-you have wings?!" Her eyes bulged when she saw them and she took a few steps closer to see them. "That's really...really awesome..." She reached into her left sleeve and pulled out a large hunting knife. "T-this is pretty much all that I've got." The blade looked slightly dull, as if it hadn't been sharpened in a long, long time. Harlow has yet to do that...She needs to go buy the supplies needed to do so... "You two are really cool..." She rubbed at her arm with the hand holding her 'carving' knife, as she liked to call it, and smiled, albeit it being a bit of a bashful smile. "Y-you also said you both can control shadows? That'd be fun to use on Halloween!" She giggled.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled glad that their their new friend thought that they were cool "Thanks! You're cool too!" Rin said happily then turned to Deimos "Right?!" she asked cheerfully. Deimos gave a small nod, a tad blush underneath his mask "Umm... yeah" he said awkwardly. It wasn't that he didn't think that Harlow was cool, it was more along the lines of it being awkward for him to say.

Looking over the knife, Rin then turned her attention to Harlow "Deimos could help sharpen it, and he could probably teach so a few tricks too if you want." Rin offered. She knew how Deimos knew just about every fighting tactic there was, their previous 'master' had seen to that.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

She pushed the knife back into it's sheathe once Rin was done looking it over and smiled.
"I-if you want to, Deimos, I'd very much appreciate it." She bowed her head slightly. Bowing wasn't something she grew up to or was taught, she just started to do it so that she could hide certain looks on her face, now it's out of habit. She sat down in the grass, it was a sunny area, so she could see up into the sky. "Do you guys like cloud-watching?" She looked up at the sky, seeing that there were very few clouds in the sky, but more were rolling in.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Deimos looked off to the side a bit as Harlow stated that she would appreciate him teaching her how to wield the knife. "Umm. It's no problem, but I've never taught anyone before.... so you'll have to forgive me on that." he informed. He'd never taught anyone how to fight before, and the methods that were used to teach him.... well that wasn't an option.

Rin sat down next to Harlow a smile on her face "Plus he's awkward." she teased, casting a quick smirk at Deimos. Rubbing Rin's head playfully he sat down on the other side on Harlow, partly in the shade of a tree. Rin smiled flopping down onto her back, her tail flicking off to the side. "Yeah, it's so beautiful and the sky is wonderful, isn't it?" Rin giggled. "Deimos doesn't really spend much time out in the sun." Rin laughed. Still in a sitting position, Deimos looked upwards, after all the years caged and battered, he wouldn't deny that it was nice to be free. He just didn't like brightness, his eyes had grown accustomed to the dark. "I like night time better, that's all." Deimos said calmly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

"That's okay. Seems like Rin thinks you'll be fine teaching me." She smiled at him when he sat down, but then turned to Rin, "I-I'm pretty awkward too... I think we'd get along just fine!" She giggled at her statement, even thought it wasn't even funny. "Y-yeah, it is. It's a perfect day. And, night time is pretty too, and star-gazing is fun. Maybe we can all do that sometime?" She grinned at the two.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin nodded happily "I'm sure he'll do fine. It's just fun to tease him." Rin giggled. "Even if you think you're awkward, it's a lot of fun to have you around." Rin smiled turning her head for a moment to look at Harlow before turning her gaze back up to the sky. Plus it was kind of cute to see Deimos interacting with her, even though he's odd and tends to mess up a lot socially, she thought that they seemed to be getting along. And in addition to that, they both wear masks which she thinks was helping Deimos to open up a bit more.

Giving a nod, Rin let out a little cheer "Yeah that would be so much fun! Oh and maybe we can get those little fire sparkler things!" Rin said happily. She'd seen some during the festivals but never ended up playing with one. To her surprise Deimos spoke without her nudging him to do so. "Yeah, star gazing seems nice. You know any of the constellations?" Deimos asked curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow suddenly began to get extremely excited.
"T-thanks!" She didn't have many friends ever and having one telling her that she was nice to have around made her really happy. She turned a bright red. "T-thank you for being my friends!" She bowed again, a big smile forming on her face, and then looked back up at her. "Y-you mean sparklers? I love those..." She then turned to Deimos. "Y-yeah! The big and little dipper, Orion's belt, Leo, The Crab, The Twins..." She listed what she could remember off the top of her head with such enthusiasm that it seemed like she was a little kid in a candy shop.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled "Yeah those things! There's no need to thank us for it though. We're glad to have you!" Rin stated, Deimos giving a small nod in agreement. He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit under his mask as Harlow excitedly named off the constellations that she knew. He knew of a couple of them from things that their mother had told him, but wasn't able to find them since he hadn't actually seen them before. He liked this excited side of her, and he was sure that Rin liked to have another excited member in their group. "You'll have to point them out for us some time. I know a lot of lore and stuff for them, but haven't actually seen them." Deimos admitted with a small awkward chuckle.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

She nodded to Rin, she was practically vibrating with excitement, which was actually her just shaking.
"Y-Yeah! I can definitely show you. I've seen lots!" She smiled at Deimos, but her cheeks were a bright red from his chuckle and also from her own awkwardness. She really had seen a lot of constellations, it had just been a long, long time. Her mom used to show them to her when she was home-schooled because of her little...problem, as she liked to call it. Sparklers are really pretty...they're one of my favorite things..."

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake:

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin smiled "So then it's decided! Maybe I'll even bring my guitar too!" she cheered excitement basically pouring out of her at this point, her tail flicking about happily at her side. Laying down onto his back with his hands under his head, Deimos noticed Harlow shaking. "You alright? Not getting sick are you?" he asked curiously. Deimos wasn't really all that sure about the medicines that people used, but he was willing to go find something if she needed it.

((ooc sorry for short post, kind of brain dead atm crying ))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:05 am
User Image

HARLOW FRANK

User Image

Harlow brought her hands up her her mask like how the characters do in an anime when they get excited.
"You play guitar?! That's really cool! I wanna hear you play for sure!" She squeaked when Deimos mentioned that she was shaking. "O-Oh, no I'm okay, thank you. I just...I...I get excited!" Her eyes squinted from the huge smile that she had plastered on her face beneath her mask.

yoυr нeαd'll collαpѕe
ιғ тнere'ѕ ɴoтнιɴɢ ιɴ ιт
wнere ιѕ мy мιɴd?

User Image

out.of.cake: no problem! ^^ mine have been kinda short b/c of the same reason lol

DragonChild09

dopindrow

Anxious Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:33 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Rin giggled as Harlow made a cute face when she mentioned bringing a guitar and gave a nod "Yeah, definitely! I love playing!" she said happy that Harlow wanted to hear her play. Deimos smirked a bit under his mask as Harlow let out a tiny squeak and assured him that she was fine, just excited. "Good, Rin would flip if you got sick or anything." Deimos said with a small chuckle. "Well that's what friends do!" Rin chimed in. She'd seen many injuries, the vast majority of them on Deimos, due to that she had learned quite a bit about caring for injuries and illnesses.

User Image

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games