Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genuine

Back to Guilds

A place for artists of all sorts to come together. 

Tags: artists, writers 

Reply Genuine Lounge
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello!
  Hi
View Results

Lady Annahstas

Blessed Raider

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:39 pm
AlthIndor
Lady Annahstas

Welcome to Genuine!

Thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 pm
Hello there, Genuine! My name is Marie of Bovasso, shortened Marie or MoB, and I am a twenty-three year old from Florida and soon to be moving to Ireland by the beginning of next year.

I joined Genuine for several reasons. The primary one is I have spent the majority of my years on GaiaOnline in a guild. That ended quite some time again and I have been on the prowl for a new guild to call home. Genuine in particular caught my interest not only because the focus is on my favorite pastime and career choice, but the creator seems very enthusiastic in maintaining activity!

My favorite type is art is character design, concept art, and a lot of refinement. My favorite artists include Charlie Bowater, Queans, and Skoptsy. I am also quite fond of 3D design.

Outside of freelance, I am unemployed and feeling the struggle of being a starving artist. I sold my first batch of commissions early this year and I plan on opening for a second time rather soon!

I have been a member of GaiaOnline since April 24, 2004. Ergh... eleven years spent on this site, lmao.

My other hobbies include armorsmithing, makeup, photography, sewing, and vidya gaems. Anything hands-on, really!  

MOBVSS

Bunny

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:58 pm
Welcome to Genuine!

Marie of Bovasso
... the creator seems very enthusiastic in maintaining activity!

Lol. She hasn't logged on since May.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:07 am
AlthIndor
Welcome to Genuine!

Marie of Bovasso
... the creator seems very enthusiastic in maintaining activity!

Lol. She hasn't logged on since May.

Thank you!

That is very unfortunate then. I skipped the dates after getting overly excited by the post content. :(  

MOBVSS

Bunny

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 pm
Marie of Bovasso
That is very unfortunate then. I skipped the dates after getting overly excited by the post content. :(

Yeah, it is what it is. Some of us are still here and posting, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:40 am
Tell us a little about yourself: 'Ello! Me name's Datsu! And I'm an young, lil' student. Still a teenager, but growing up fast and getting older and older, haha!~
Why did you join Genuine?: I decided to join 'ere, since I really love drawing and writing, both. I might not be active much, but I try me best, to come and check this guild up and check the forum, sometimes. :] I study a lot, so, I can be busy easily!~
What is your favorite type of art?: All sorts of art. Especially digital; since, that's what I do mostly. :]
Do you create / sell / buy / collect art?: At this point, no, I don't.
How long have you been a member of Gaia Online?: I'm a newbie; been 'ere for few days, now. biggrin
What other hobbies do you have?: Reading comics, fangirling comic characters [haha, lol. biggrin ], gaming, listening to music etc.

I really hope, this is the right place, to put this text on. Haha. biggrin  

Aikamatkaaja

Fashionable Member

4,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200

Catphantom

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 am
Hi, I am Catphantom!
I am a human, and an artist. I joined Gaia ages ago as an angsty teen and now came back as slightly less angsty adult.
I joined Genuine to make some artsy friends, maybe get a bit of critique and in general develop my hobby and be social.

I like to draw a bit creepy stuff, illustrations as well as comics.

I don't really have any art shop. Maybe one day, but I probably gotta develop my skills a bit more for that.  
Genuine Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff