Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:30 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Ben made sure she got in the cab safely and shut the door once she was all the way inside, standing there in the rain like some idiot. Her words only brought him to roll his eyes and smirk once again. How she amused him so."That's a good question. Try not to get lost on the way home alright?"

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Once the cab door was shut, Jeni rolled down the window, smiling faintly from the expression on Ben's face. It seemed that he always found something a bit witty to reply in. "Oh, look who's worrying now." the sorceress said and chuckled a bit. "Make sure you get some rest. Its good for you." she added and soon rolled up the window. She hadn't realized that the cab driver was running the damn meter already! Ugh. Couldn't he have at least warned her? A simple wave goodbye was given as the vehicle pulled off and down the street. The minute the driver pulled off, a strange text was sent almost instantly. " I'll be waiting for you. " She had no clue who the sender was, but she kinda had an idea who. She wasn't about to risk it. Instead of home, Jeni told the driver to take her elsewhere: Robin's house.

[ Exit ]

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Ben ♦ Where?: Moonbucks ♦ Money: $394.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Lady Sonnet

Cho-Cho Twain

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Ben had a smile planted on his face as he turned away and disappeared into the crowd of people. Whistling an old tune from back home while he headed in the direction of his apartment.

~Exits~

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

$1000

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Arriving at the cafe with still his damp clothes on, Skylar shivered a bit more at the cold feeling he got. He really wanted to be at least a little bit wet before sitting down to talk some more with his newly founded friend but perhaps he'd have to put up with it. Although the thought of knowing her powers could be used for his benefits. He didn't want to be rude and demand her to help him with his little problem but perhaps suggest it.

He turned to face her with his dripping hair, smiling slightly. "I don't mean to ask but does your ability to remove water from the body work on others?" He paused for a moment to think that maybe it was rude to ask that. "I don't mean to ask this but I don't think the staff in this cafe would appreciate someone like myself coming in all wet." He held onto the hope of getting the answer he was seeking. Being like this any longer might cause some distress in his body. Not cold wise but possibly an occasional sneeze or something of the matter.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Warm $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee gave a quiet sigh of relief as she had managed to find the correct place. Smiling a bit as she looked up at the cafe, she then looked over at Skylar for a moment as he spoke to her. The woman then smiled softly, nodding her head. "As long as there is water, my powers will work." She said before she tilted her head a little bit before she nodded. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. Plus you might get sick." She said, her clothes already having dried off. She then looked at the male before using her powers to dry out his clothes. It took four tries before he was finally dried off, the more area she had to use her powers on, the less control she had, so she usually only did small areas at a time. "There you go." She said with a smile once he was dried off, she closed her umbrella before holding the door open for him once she stepped inside. A shiver going through her as she went from the cold rain of outdoors to the warmth of the cafe. She couldn't wait to get her hands on a coffee and maybe even a snack.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$1000

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar felt a little bit of a tingling sensation when she started to remove the water from him. He could only smile at her when she mentioned him getting sick. That would be unlikely due to his race. He liked the fact he couldn't even get the most common cold. He had never heard of his kind getting sick and if they did oh that would be troublesome. Being that of a bird he couldn't imagine how bad it would be. But he didn't have to worry.

When she finished drying him off, he thanked her before walking inside. "I really hope the coffee here is just as good back home." He said with a cheerful tone in his voice. He walked over to the register and stared up at the rather tall man serving. "Quite booming." He thought. "Uh I'd like a cappuccino with skin milk please and perhaps a veggie pastie." He needed something hot and healthy so that would probably be the logical choice. Though he was ordering a coffee...ah well. He took out his wallet and paid the man before turning around to Rylee. "Meet you at the table." With that that he walked over to one of the unoccupied tables where he proceeded to sitting down, waiting for both his food and of course his friend to seat beside or in front of him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image
Profile Married Warm $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee let the door close after he had stepped inside. Looking around, she deeply inhaled the beautiful scent of the coffee before following Skylar to the counter, looking up at the guy who was serving. She then glanced over at Skylar again before nodding her head. "Okay." She said before she looked up at the man serving then at the menu board behind him. "Hmm." She said, gently tapping her chin with her finger. What did she want? "Could I get a French Vanilla and Caramel Cappuccino please. Oh and a brownie." She said as she smiled at the man. "Thank you." She said after paying the man. She then walked over to the table and sat down before looking over at Skylar. "So, how long have you been living in Soleil?" She asked him curiously.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$990.25

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar took in the sights of the cafeteria and the warmth. Oh so how lovely it felt to be indoors. The next time he had a day off and that it was raining he would avoid going out in this weather. Stupid idea although he did meet a few interesting people. He'd already made two friends so far so that's a plus. He started to fiddle with his hands on the table, sighing happily to himself. A bit of his hair felt a little damp from the back but that didn't bother him. So long as he wasn't drenched he was fine.

His attention got drawn back to his new friend whom sat across from him. "About a year now...not too sure really." He had been so busy with working at the hospital that he never considered to even think how long he had been working for or even living in his home back at Pasadena. Ah well. "How about you? Any families here?" He replied with just the same curious response she had asked with him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Profile Married Warm $995xxxxxxxxx

The teal haired woman looked at the man sitting across from her before she gave a small nod as he said he'd been living on the island for about a year. "My husband and I just moved here two weeks ago." Alexus was the only person she had known on the island. Her father was busy with work and she hadn't spoken to her mother since she was thirteen. Having been an only child though and having no real friends, she was kind of used to being alone... Well, now she didn't have to be alone. "So what's it like living on the island? So far from what I've experienced while living here, it is very nice." She said, then again, most of her time here had been unpacking and spending time with Alexus. She smirked a little at the memories before glancing up as their names were called. "Looks like our orders are ready." She said, standing up and walking over to the counter. She smiled at the man before she took her drink and brownie before going back to the table and sliding back into her spot. Setting the brownie down, she then took a sip of her drink. Yum.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:23 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$990.25

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Leaning forward, intentionally listening, Skylar felt very eager to listen to what she said. Having a husband well he never knew what that was like. Sure he had a few lovers in the past but none of them understood him. What he wanted to do. All they wanted from him was to be a lapdog. Yeah no thanks. Being controlled by another definitely was not his cup of coffee. Speaking of coffee, he heard the call for his food and drink that were both ready. He smiled at same hair coloured female before getting up after she had sat down with her own food.

He walked quickly over to the til where the man handed his food. Bowing his head and thanking him, he walked back over with the plate that had his pastie and the mug that contained his cappuccino. He could already smell the scent of both. A shiver ran up his spine at the smell. Oh how so intoxicating it was. He sat back down in front of her, smiling all the way. "This is probably going to be my favorite place to go to." He never really ate out before. He'd buy his food and have a coffee at the hospital. His work may not have the best food but the drinks were bearable. He took hold of his drink, sipping on the hot liquid with froth on top. His senses picked up immediately at the taste. Definitely better then the hospital. "Anyway, how long have you and your husband been together?" He wanted the conversation between them to progress and not die off. It would be a little awkward eating and drinking quietly with another.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:49 am
User Image

Rylee looked at him then smiled as she nodded in agreement. Even if she didn't come in for coffee, she could just sit at one of the tables and smell the scent of them making coffee. Taking another sip of her drink, she set the cup down on the table before looking at Skylar. "Well, we've known each other mostly our whole lives, but we've been married for three years now." She said as she smiled a bit, and a wonderful three years they had been. Sure of the two of them had a few issues, but nothing they hadn't managed to fix in the end. It was kind of funny though, even to this day she would still admit that she used to despise Alexus with ever fiber of her being, but then he had started to grow on her and she saw past all the teasing he used to throw at her once he started acting nicer. Picking up her brownie, she bit into it and smiled again. Mmm. Delicious. Not as good as she could make them, but still very good.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:11 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$990.25

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Taking yet another sip on his drink, he looked and listened to her with a short smile. He could feel the effects of the coffee already warming his body up. He certainly was glad to be inside right now then outside. "Well sounded like you both are destined to be with each other since you have known one another for a long time." He grabbed hold of the cutlery that had been set out for him. He grabbed a fork and the knife which soon enough he dug into his meal. Interesting for the taste, he had never tried to have cafe style food before. Maybe because he would cook for himself. None the less it was good. He took a few more bites while perking his ears to the sound of her voice.

He felt somewhat curious to know more about her though eventually he would have to talk about himself. It was only fair that he'd release the juicy details of himself. Even if they may or may not be interesting.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:37 am
User Image

Rylee smiled at him then nodded her head a bit. The guy had no clue, Alexus had saved her from having the crap beaten out of her when they had met again while in college. He was like her knight in shining armor, only a little less... proper than a knight, since while she was crying and clinging to him, he insulted her about her choice in boyfriends. Rylee took another bite of her brownie before sipping at the drink once more. "It's funny really. When we were kids he used to pick on me all the time and I had just absolutely hated him." She shook her head a little bit, it was like when parents told their daughters when a boy was picking on them. If he's picking on you that means he likes you. Sure she'd had a crush on him since she was ten, but she'd been too scared to tell him and after that last visit to her mother's house when she was thirteen, she hadn't kept contact with him until they just so happened to be living in the same city. Her teal eyes then landed on the male. "What about you? Are you married or is there a special person in your life?" She asked him curiously.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$990.25

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Hate can always change which it already did for you and him." Sky replied. He took another bite of his food before pausing when the question he had not expected, dawned on him. He swallowed the piece in his mouth before leaning up to eye level. "Unfortunately neither, I haven't had a girl in my life for years since it's hard for myself to find those who don't use me." He didn't like to say all of this but she asked and he didn't want to be an a** and not answer. After all he did ask her some personal questions. It was fair he would get the same.

He held onto the side of his mug, sipping it over for a few seconds then setting it down. "Sad I know but honestly it hasn't changed my perspective on finding that special someone." It would only be a matter of time till he finds the person. He only wished that whoever she is, that she shares some qualities that he has and that doesn't use him for his abilities. How painful that felt for him to find out that he was being manipulated. A small sigh escaped his lips which frowned momentarily before shortly attempting to smile for Rylee.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

Rylee nodded before she took a drink of her coffee. She could still remember the reaction she had given when Alexus had admitted he used to like her before asking her out on a date. She then looked at Skylar and tilted her head a little before she gave him a small smile. "I know what it's like to be with someone who isn't a good person. My first boyfriend before I met my husband wasn't a very nice person." She shook her head a little at the memories. "Though, I'm sure you'll find your special someone in no time." She said reassuringly before she ate the last bite of her brownie. She could tell that it seemed to be bothering him a little and she felt bad about bringing it up, but Skylar was a nice man, she was positive there was a girl on the island who would love to go out with him. Maybe she could even help set him up on a date if she became friends with a girl who was looking for a date. She chuckled under her breath then took another drink. She then glanced out the window and watched the rain fall. It looked calming... when you weren't standing out in it.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games