Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ╰☆╮Soleil City
Need Our Help? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Sounds good!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:39 pm
Hello, I took a look at the commonly asked questions, and there weren't the questions that I wanted to ask and reading the 12 pages quite a bit long so here goes! About the time change, so I guess when the time change, I suppose any ongoing rp between the characters stops as the time change and no one really awake 24 hours to chat with someone else? If that is the case, do we need any exit post, as sometimes the rp is ongoing and waiting for response while the date change happens?  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm
Wind Hime Princess

Ack! I'm so sorry! I totally read this on mobile and forgot to respond.

What you're looking for is actually hidden in the rules. n v n
I should probably put it in the guide too if I haven't yet.

When the day change occurs, don't ignore it! There's a reason we put that there. No "exit" posts after the day post has already been made in the forum. However! That being said, you're more than welcome to place a few "reserved" posts if you feel you won't be able to finish an important plot point. But! They must be filled in within one month and there can only be 5 at most from each of you. (I.E. You, them, you, them, you, them, you, them, you, them.)

So nah, you don't need any exit post or anything. I know it can be frustrating to wait on someone, but that's also one reason we implement the day change. I'm not sure if you've been here long enough yet (I know we still have some newcomers in the past week or so), but you'll see a post under every forum that states there's been a day change. Once that post happens, you aren't able to continue the past RP in any way.

I hope this helps!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:56 pm
Not sure about the OOC and possibly spoiling stuff: but...
Is horror allowed, when it comes to character traits? Otherwise, I won't include it. Demons... tend to show some sign of their ruling, while not graphic. It essentially would be body horror regardless. XD;

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 pm
Is it also okay to credit an artist in the profile?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:43 pm
Teuicui

Hahaha, to be honest, I can't say we've ever really had a character like that! It'd mostly be a trial and error area? So you're more than welcome to put it in and we'll look it all over together. c: More than likely, I'd say it's fine.

And yes! That's absolutely fine. n v n You can make note of it under "Extra", mayhaps.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 am
Galaxious Yums
Teuicui

Hahaha, to be honest, I can't say we've ever really had a character like that! It'd mostly be a trial and error area? So you're more than welcome to put it in and we'll look it all over together. c: More than likely, I'd say it's fine.

And yes! That's absolutely fine. n v n You can make note of it under "Extra", mayhaps.

Thanks! I’ll add both now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:48 pm
Galaxious Yums
Teuicui

Could... I [still] add 'Jewelry making' to the hobbies/skills list?  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Teuicui

You sure can! I'll look over profiles here in just a bit. n v n

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:47 pm
Any chance I could get Dalla and Brida retired? Like not deleted, but just out of the way because I got sort of bored of them.
Also get Joe retired until his partner comes back?  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hi lovey dovey!

So for the crew members, to us "retired" is basically the equivalent of "deleted". Of course, we keep any and all past profiles on file in case anyone ever wants to "pull one from the dead" or however you want to put it - but there's no way for us to remove a character without physically deleting it from the profiles. We'd be more than happy to keep everything on file (including the houses) since it's a request, that's fine, but you won't have any access whatsoever to the housing or anything per that character's actions. Does that kind of make sense?

So total you have 4 characters, you're wanting to scrap 3 and leave one?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:23 pm
Yummy Galaxxy
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hi lovey dovey!

So for the crew members, to us "retired" is basically the equivalent of "deleted". Of course, we keep any and all past profiles on file in case anyone ever wants to "pull one from the dead" or however you want to put it - but there's no way for us to remove a character without physically deleting it from the profiles. We'd be more than happy to keep everything on file (including the houses) since it's a request, that's fine, but you won't have any access whatsoever to the housing or anything per that character's actions. Does that kind of make sense?

So total you have 4 characters, you're wanting to scrap 3 and leave one?

Works for me. Basically when I said "don't delete" I just meant "please don't erase everything and make me start over from scratch." As long as they are somewhere that can be accessed should I ever want to use them, that's fine. Dalla and Brida I just got bored with, and Joe's partner hasn't been around in a while, that's why I'm wanting to bench them.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:25 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Oh yeah, then that's totally fine! Like I said, we keep every profile that ever comes through here (there's literally like 40 something pages worth), so if you ever want it back, just let us know! I'll keep the housing forums on hand, but the only thing you'll need to take care of are the posting formats. Which, if you posted outside of the housing areas, you should be totally fine. They'll always be there no matter what. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am
I just rejoined; would I need to remake Zurinh's profile if I want to bring him in again?

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:35 pm
Teuicui

Welcome back! blaugh

Not at all! We keep all profiles on file once they're deleted. So I'd be more than happy to PM it to you later today! c: That way you can take a hot look over it and post it back up. c:

╰☆╮Soleil City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff