Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ╰☆╮Soleil City
Absence Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:27 am
Hey it's me again, my mental health took a sharp decline the last few days so I'm prolly gonna be gone the rest of the month or at least until I'm in a stable state of mind. I'll try to at least finish up my pending profile beforehand !  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 pm
I will be flying back on Thursday for my older brother's graduation and spending the weekend with my fam, so I don't know if i'll have time to post. Although, I'll be back home on Monday night and available to post the next day or so.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:57 pm
I'm on vacation until next Saturday, so my posting will be infrequent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:03 pm
With me focusing on my novel project among other things, will be taking a break for a month or two. Will still be around on Discord but the plotting stuff will be on hold.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:55 pm
I'm going to be out of town starting this Friday through to Monday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:12 am
hey there! I'm not sure if my absence has been noticed or anything sweatdrop but I figured I'd put in a formal notice before you kicked my a**!

I just started a new job so I watch the kids most the day and then work until late, the new schedule is kicking my butt and it's not helping my rp-block! I'm going to have to go on a mini hiatus, but I'd really like to stay in the guild so when my rp juices start flowing I can jump back into the fray!

Cyanide, being a ghost, will just be floating in the abyss
Lucien will of left abruptly, leaving a note for Miyo saying that he got summoned to the fae courts because they wanted to tell him how amazingly wonderful he his, he left Henry there so if you need anything to hit up the big guy
Cho-Cho Twain

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:13 pm
I'm going to be gone from July 31st to August 4th. So not a big thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:27 pm
I'll be out of town on vacation from August 2nd to the 11th. Even though I'll have my laptop, I won't be posting anything as I plan to use my vacation time to take a break from everything as the recent and current family moves have worn me down  

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:06 am
Will be taking another two-week to a month's worth of break from actual RPing once the day change comes along in this guild, but may try to fill in the reserved posts if necessary and will communicate in the OOC chat in Discord from time to time. Again, mental health reasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 am
Apologies for the late notice but I won't be able to participate in the RP for this day change. I'll try to make it by the next one.  

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:28 am
I will be unable to do actual posts, but I will be able to post for plotting and such. Won’t have WiFi until the end of the month. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:38 pm
Not sure if it really counts/matters since it'll only be for one day change, BUT! I'm going to be gone for two weekends in a row (Sept 13-16 and then Sept 20-23). I will be occasionally filling in reserve posts, but other than that, this current day change will be a no-go from me!  

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:01 pm
Hey...so I kind of forgot that I'm going to be out of town when I signed up for interactions (sorry!). Anyways, I'm going to be gone from Wednesday (GMT -5) until sometime mid-day to early evening Monday. I will probably have internet, but only my phone, which means slow, short, crappy responses with no post format. (That last part is directed to the crew. I know post formats are a requirement, but I will edit them in once I have a computer again.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:04 pm
Will be taking another two-week to a month's worth of break from actual RPing once the day change comes along in this guild, but will communicate in the OOC chat in Discord from time to time. Again, mental health reasons.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 pm
Dang I'm on this thread a lot...
I'm going to be gone from Thursday October 3-Sunday October 6.  
╰☆╮Soleil City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff