Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:25 am
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sazie Chan

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

*Kiro gives her a slight discouraged look about the halbeard and shakes his head with a light nervous chuckle*...um ok, nevermind that's fine. I just need something small enough for these bullet holes. *looks down at broken mince blad and improvises to use that instead. He sanitizes the blade with alcohol and slow tries to stick it into one of his injuries* And to answer your question..nrgh. I'm a f@#king idiot that's what happened *spoke lightly in a grumpy tone*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:25 am

RechthaberischOtaku

Rebecca: -Was overhearing Kiro's issues with his bandages, and threw a first aid kit in front of him, not really saying anything. She walked away and sat down on a chair, mulling to herself.-

Naenia: -Glanced at Rebecca, but then focused on Kiro, speaking stoically- "Do you need help with your wounds?"

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

Sazie walks into the room silently, seeming to be doodling or trying to draw something. She didn't seem to be focusing on her surroundings until she accidentally bumped into the table. Pretty much falling over, and dropped her sketch book. "Whooa!" she yelped before faced first into the hard floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:18 pm
Sophie The Hedgehog
xShadow The Hedgehog
3Amaranth13
R0uge the Bat
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku

My, my... Things have livened up a tad bit from the looks of it. Although I can clearly see some of you have been quite... busy. *Stares towards Kiro in particularly before returning gaze to the rest of the group.* First of all, it is fine that some of you may have had to go through a hiatus for a little while. Should it be RL situations or simply the lack of motivation.

Honestly, I find it quite sad that out of 49 members, which is practically almost half of 100, only around 10 are actually active and keeping things going... Hm... But I can understand that some of you have other matters to attend to, so don't fret~
*For a moment, turned to Sazie to help her up while also helping scoop up her sketch book to return it to her.*

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:42 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sazie Chan

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

*starts plucking bullets out of injuries very carefully with concentration. Until the landing of the medical kit made him jump with his hair sticking up* Hey, Watch It lady! You almost made me cut an artery! *shouts back at rebbecca then sighs* but thank you though.... *looks back up at the bat girl then back down at using a scalpel from the kit* no thank you...ugh...ive done this before. *suddenly jumps again when Sazie trips on the table as Kiro quickly catches the pot of hot water with one hand in a quick reflex so it doesn't land on Naenia.* WHOA!!! *gently sets I back on table without spilling a drop and sighes in a facepalm looking down at Sazie *. You alright Sazie? *picks up her dropped sketch pencil to hand back to her when he notices Mephilies and falls silent*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:54 am
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

If Mephiles had noticed, it seemed she was drawing a picture of a family all together. Although she was just drawing something mostly from a faded memory, she couldn't even put into words if they even were real or if it was a dream. Embarrassed slightly for tripping and getting both of the two helping her, she shyly blushed and apologizes. "I'm so sorry, I should pay more attention to my surroundings." she said to both Kiro and Mephiles. "I'm alright though, just a bit dazed that's all." She said truthfully, she then bowed slightly and politely. "Thank you for the help." she spoke shyly and then looked at Kiro as she took her pencil, then carefully taking her note book back from Mephiles. She still looked a bit embarrassed though, but she couldn't help feeling silly for earlier.

"I've been really working hard on my drawings, but I've also been to the doctors a few times. So it's hard for me to make time sometimes." she said and sighs deeply. "At least I got a lot more time before the 13th of October. Now I can focus on my profile details."  

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:51 pm
XP I've been a little stuck on Mizuki for a good while, guys, and I'm sorry! Though personal stuff has gotten a lot better, for some reason I've not been able to think much for Tsuki, here, as much as I have been for other characters I've to play 030;;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:10 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sazie Chan

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

*starts tying up banadges around arm tightly after plucking out all the sharpenels in his arm* I cant believe they got me with 9mm MKGs at short range. How embarassing. Good thing those cloaking devices are finally off the streets...  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:22 pm
3Amaranth13

Sazie Chan

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

Hmph...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:13 am
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

[quote"MephiIes the Dark"]
MIZUKI: What? Are we not a sight for sore eyes?

Senior year is a b***h -.-  

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:44 pm
3Amaranth13

MephiIes the Dark

RechthaberischOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:01 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog

MIZUKI: (sighs, grabbing a near tattered cloth in an instinctive attempt to polish her halberd's blades) Under the weather?  

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm
RechthaberischOtaku

Uh no..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:17 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog
RechthaberischOtaku
Sazie Chan
3Amaranth13

Things are going quite slowly it seems. What with work, school and other situations taking up most of everyone's free time.

I may appear as online a lot, but really, I'm merely seeing what all is going on. While I'm online, I am ravaging through homework 90% of the time. Yes even a being such as I, has "homework" to attend to~ Though mine is mostly enlisting an army of dark beings to my aid.

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 pm
MephiIes the Dark
xShadow The Hedgehog
RechthaberischOtaku
Sazie Chan
3Amaranth13

Rebecca: -Was sharpening her axe, spoke to herself- "An army's not enough to get rid of many idiots."

I'm sorry I haven't been too active. I've been not feeling well this week to the point I got a vitamin shot, which seems to be helping. I'm feeling better than before.

Sonic Forever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff