Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 am
Paper Satellite
(((Meh, I'm sorry my character is so...hostile...and...solitary...and a b***h....It's that time of the month, guys. Only Ayden understands her!!!)))

(OOC: No worries! Characters like that make things interesting. blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:47 am
(OOC: Not done just yet, iffy night tonight though so I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow.)

Username: Lord Sithious
Name: Victor Smythe
Race/Nationality/Species: A little Kraigdarrochian, a little Clarendan, and a little Tavastian,/ Dalcarian/ Human
Orientation: Very Straight
Personality: Gentlemanly, loud at times, playboy, ladies man, but also caring too. Doesn't misuse his wealth very much, but anyone with money tends to buy some luxuries.

Occupation: Demon hunter, detective of sorts, businessman, millionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
Education: Average education in Cirencester as well as Durelieus, took private lessons from The Temple later on on how to fight demons. Joined the military for a short while but quit when he discovered he preferred to be the one giving him orders. Perfected his demon killing craft over the years.

Factions: The Financial District and other businessmen and women. No longer tied to the nobility, never was an official student of The Temple, just paid for the education to fight demons.

Religion/Philosophy: Believes in the One, but also tends to do things that may go against the "rules" or "ideals" of the One. Wants to try to be better at some point, but really enjoys the certain pleasures of life he gets now.
Political Ideals: Despite the fact that he seems to have cut himself off from politics completely (and his slight distaste for the way the House of Nobles and the Parliament conducts themselves), he is very supportive of the current Grand Chancellor, though he doesn't always voice this.

Biography: Victor grew up in a noble family, a family that was in control of the small city of Cirencester, and its surrounding areas. However, it wasn't his father who was at the head of the family, but his uncle instead, which would lead to problems later on. Victor lived the average life of most noble children, though he became very patriotic of Dalcaria at a very young age. Victor was in university around his early 20's, which is around the same time his parents died. This was saddening to him, but not exactly surprising as they had been quite old. However, not long after this, Victor's uncle died as well, leaving Victor as the new heir to the Smythe family. The unfortunate thing to this though is that Victor's uncle had been a heavy drinker, and had more or less left the family bankrupt. Victor was in a desperate situation, but rather than letting the family totally fall apart, he sold the families nobility rights to another fellow for a fairly large sum of money. Victor kept the family's ancestral home in Cirencester, but their voting rights in the House of Nobles and Parliament were now totally gone. Still, it's been said here and there that Victor, despite selling the family's noble power, still has a hidden card to play with that, should he ever need to. The money he gained from the sale of the noble rights had been quickly invested into a number of businesses, and it wasn't long before the Smythe family was making money again. Victor purchased a luxury apartment in Durelieus and started to expand his talents into a new field; demon hunting. Within a few years and plenty of training, Victor became an expert in killing demons, having learned a number of tricks and tips even some of the men and women in The Temple didn't know. Since then, Victor has been killing demons (for money and pro bono sometimes), running a very lucrative business, loving women, and being an all around shining example of the Dalcarian gentleman. It should also be mentioned that he has a VERY soft spot for Lishundan people (especially the women), and has been quite open about this as well, to the shock of some.

Skills: Swordsmanship, marksmanship, demon slaying, driving, a little bit of chemistry, running a business, wooing the ladies, drinking fine liqours, smoking from one of his many fine pipes, and many other things.

Transportation: Trains, planes, and his automobile
Home: The Smythe family manor. It's a mansion located on top of a mountain in the town of Cirencester. This is the noble residence for the area, but the person who purchased the Smythe family's noble rights did not purchase the mansion itself, or the actual name of the Smythe family either. Both remain in Victor's ownership. He also owns a luxury apartment in the uptown district of Durelieus.

Likes: Women (of all kinds), smoking, drinking, killing baddies, being a gent, driving his car, and Dalcaria itself (he's a bit of a patriot).
Dislikes: Evil people, evil people that are annoying, evil people that are cocky, racists and racism, and prejudice (judging a book by its cover).

Weapons: His pistol, his double barrel shotgun, and his cane (it's the furthest one on the left, kinda looks like a door knob on top). Why a cane? A gentleman always has a backup plan.

Clothing/Armor: His brown three piece suit with a brown tie. Also has a gold pocket watch.

Powers: Finely honed demon slaying powers. He likes to make sure that when he kills a demon, it won't ever be coming back.

Picture: User Image
He has darker hair however, close to a medium shade of brown, not orange like in the picture.
Theme Song: Sky Titans

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 pm
(OOC: Bump. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

The Colonel muttered a slight "ah..." as he caught Camus's drift, and turned his attention to the train. So it was a person of ill-character. Prisoner being taken for interrogation, a mercenary, an informant, another demon- less friendly than the current company, all those things came to mind. So when the well-dressed, albeit flirty, gentleman stepped off the train, he could have laughed. He listened to Camus's annoyance about the mans promiscuous nature, and apparent disdain for the chain of command, and nodded his agreement.
"I've had plenty of experience with men like him in the military. Fret not, though they may be a pain, they generally turn out to be fine people. Captain Morris used to be the same, if I recall correctly..."
The Captain, who had been inching his way back over to the main part of the group, had only caught the last bit of the Colonel's statement, and gazed over at the man making his way down the platform.
"Huh... Oh, you said something Colonel?"
"Oh nothing much. Just bragging about your good nature Captain, nothing more."
"Ah, right then... So is he the package then? Pretty sure I recognize the bloke, seems like a nice, non-dangerous person to me. We aren't taking him with us, are we? Wouldn't want him to get tore apart."
'
The man finally made his way down to the group, and introduced himself. The Colonel seemed vaguely interested in the new addition to the group, and Captain Morris chuckled.
"No offense Mister Smythe, but you don't exactly look like the Demon hunting type, compared to Mister Moore over there."

Pendleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked

Pendleton scoffed at the Demon's remark about the child that had followed the group having more 'magical prowess' than the most of the group, and went back to staring down the tracks, waiting for the train. When the package finally did step off the train, he shook his head, a frown spreading across his face. He knew the man, something or other Smith. Or Smythe, probably because it was fancy-er spelled. He'd taken a few classes at the Temple back while he was still there, and he knew first-hand about his flirtatious nature. It seemed the man hadn't changed much, as he strolled down the platform before introducing himself to the group. He laughed harshly at the Captain's remark, still eyeing the man grumpily. He'd been fairly certain the man had meant him by the rotter comment, jokingly or not.
"Aye, he certainly doesn't look it, but he's learned from the Temple. Not that his time there did any good in assisting his MORAL aptitude."  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 am
(OOC: Got a few more things to fill out for my friend Victor here, but just about done! Finding pics for a gent is hard, but luckily I took car of that long ago. Just need to get them on photobucket now. xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 pm
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Lord Sithious

(OOC: BUMP! Please try to post relatively soon everyone, I'd like to keep moving as much as possible!)  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:13 pm
(OOC: Bump... *sigh* So, can everyone just let me know who is unable to post right now because they're waiting on others? I know Lady Reaper is waiting on Kami, but I want to get an idea of who else either can't post because someone else hasn't posted, or can't post because it's too soon, or can't post for some other reason.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 pm
Vashani Saani, The Wildly Tamed Guardian

User Image
"Miss Capulet is under my protection..."

Vashani chuckled when she mentioned nobles who didn't know a thing around a blade. "Aye, Vashani means said nobles. Vashani can wait for when we are out and traveling for a duel, for Vashani thinks he can learn much from everyone around. Vashani understand what you mean by hard earned peace." He then looked quizzically at Aydan, who said she had no fighting style. "None? Really? This is interesting, Vashani must know more of what you mean by this for you have to follow where the blade leads you just as much as your blade must follow you. Vashani learned that much by simply holding a sword... If Vashani was to compare it to anything, Vashani would have to say dancing comes very close to fighting with blades... A dance of death and carnage, a weapon as your dancing partner, yes yes? Though Vashani's fighting style is strange, he does not know how to describe it other than using that word 'dance'..."

Of course when Aydan was cautious of the train station he simply smiled and spoke softly. "The smell once bothered Vashani as well, you get used to it after a small while. Do not worry though, the smell does not kill... Vashani thinks..." He stayed close to his new companion, after all, she seemed like the first person to logically become friends with. Was a melee weapon user, used a big sword like himself, and seemed eager to get in a good fight every once in a while to hone the skills of the blade.

Then he heard the obnoxious roar of a laugh as a man greeted their guide. "The package is him Vashani guesses.... Vashani also forgot to ask if it is alright if Vashani stays close by, after all Vashani feels that we share the most in common out of everyone else Vashani could talk to. Vashani will also try to talk less." Vashani of course asked out of respect, after all, she was a canine, he was a cat, perhaps his smell intruded upon her nose more than it did to others, not that he did smell mind you. As for the obnoxious man, Vashani felt he would be rather irritating very quickly and it was by no means illogical to assume that this man would feel superior to the rest of them. His muscles rippled throughout his face as he tried to hold a look of neutrality but instead it showed a twisted form of poor hiding of sheer disapproval and the boisterous nature of the man. Vashani then muttered under his breath, "I do not like that man."

It was very rare for Vashani to use "I" instead of his name, the only time he used it was when he had an extreme opinion over one thing or another, and even then it was seldom used. Perhaps it was an old habit of translating the words over and over again incorrectly. After all he didn't have a mental disability that he could think of.

"...However it seems my duty lies elsewhere."

Feeling: Sociable, and wanting to know more about how to handle a large blade
Company: Everyone of course~
Philosophy at This Time: "Those who are not loyal are killed first. Those who find loyalty will die second. Those of us who have been loyal our whole life will die last. It is simply the way of things."

((OOC: Woopsie, didn't see your post at the bottom of the page there Lord Sithious, I was waiting on you to post but hey, there it is!))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Kami GearX
((OOC: Woopsie, didn't see your post at the bottom of the page there Lord Sithious, I was waiting on you to post but hey, there it is!))

(OOC: No worries! Sorry if I was being a pest at all about the posting thing. sweatdrop I'm just really eager to get us into some action, and some drama hopefully! wink Well so long as it isn't high school drama. That kind of drama always sucked. The one thing I don't miss about high school. xd Anyways, I ramble. I'll wait a tad until more people have posted before I post again, just want everyone to have a chance to involve themselves a bit more.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan's motuh quirked slightly in a smile "I've gone against my fair share of nobles.They're pretty to look at, but usually not very smart with a blade.The most you'll learn from the others is how to wield a gun, though I advise against it.Blades are easier to control, and there isn't the chance of becoming trigger happy." She reached up and scratched Tândin's chin absently, the big animal letting out an odd rumbling sound of content.Her smiled widened a bit at Vashani's apparent shock of her not having a style "My friend, battle has a style all it's own.Your blade becomes a part o you with time, yes.But using a defined style, like fencing, is what will get you killed in battle.It's predictable and it's stupid.Where I'm from, there is a group of warriors, men and women who live and die by the blade who have created a style that isn't all all one.As you say, blade fighting is like dancing.And this 'style' is called sword dancing.But just as your weapon is your partner, so is your opponent.This 'style' allows you to 'dance' while still having that battle like appearance." She conveniently left out the fact that those men and women were druadic warriors, and she was considered one of their better fighters.

She let out a chuckle at his comment on the smell and relaxed slightly, being careful to stay out of peoples way "Speak for yourself.Those fumes make my head ache." She'd been to stations before, having to get from one place quicker than the big warhorse could move.She didn't like them much then either.

Aydan's skin prickled at the newcomers laugh and she made a face "So it seems...And I don't care if you stay close by, it's better than the smell of coal or that damn perfume.And your talking doesn't bother me." Tessa's perfume still effected her, the smell of the train station only adding to the headache that was already there.Surprisingly, Vashani didn't have a scent all that different from her own kind, though she silently admitted it was considerably stronger.She started paying attention to the group again as their new companion moved to talk with Camus and she fought back a snarl at his comment on ratters, jokingly or not, it was an insult.The only thing that kept her from voicing the snarl was Tândin taking a strand of her hair between his teeth and giving a sharp painful yank.She smacked the horse's head away lightly "Agreed..."

The new comer, Victor, grated on her nerves already, and she could see why Camus had been so reluctant to see the man.She actually grinned slightly at the old man, Moore's, comment on morality.The comment on the Temple had her wondering though.But in her opinion, if his morality was in question, as the old man said and from she saw, and the fact that she didn't know his name or face, said little of his reputation as a Hunter.

Kami GearX

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 pm
(OOC: Got bored so I decided to post to keep things interesting. blaugh Hope the rest of you can post soon and join in on the philander- er, I mean antics! Yes, antics! sweatdrop )

Jack

Jack took a moment to look at the other members of the group and caught himself stifling a snicker. Some of them clearly didn't like Mr. Smythe, perhaps it was the 'rotter' comment. Well, they had nothing to be offended by, it was a joke, and even still, Jack knew deep down it was likely aimed at him, maybe the old man as well, since they had both been in chains. For all Jack knew, this man probably was already told Jack would be in the group, and that he was a gang leader. Not exactly the most pleasant way to be introduced. He wondered if the little discussion he had had with that top hatted man, the talk about 'raising taxes', was done to draw some attention to himself. Jack kept his eyes from looking totally at this man, but as he studied him, he got the impression that this was a man who on one hand didn't care at all, and on the other hand cared very deeply. He seemed like someone who would laugh in the face of a soldier with a gun pointed at him, but just as easily empty out his pockets for one poor boy or girl. Hard to say what this man was all about just yet, but Jack wasn't really in any position to judge another man, so he'd hold off on his hatred or admiration, if he found he held either for this man.

Camus

Camus sighed in annoyance as the man approached them. "Victor, you are here under the orders of His Excellency, Grand Chancellor James Tiberius Byron Bond. I am acting as his liaison, as always, so that means you take order from ME. Understood?"

Victor Smythe

Victor chuckled to himself as he pulled a letter out of his pocket. "Oh I know all the details already Camus. But, with that in mind I do need to remind you that His Excellency called me here not just as some hired demon killer. I am here to help guide the mission as well as 'mentor' the Inquisitors." He smiled as he gave them all a look over, catching a few didn't look very pleased. There was a small frown in the corner of his mouth when he saw that. 'Oh, see I've made a lovely impression already. Perhaps my reputation with the ladies precedes me?' He kept his thoughts to himself as he turned back to Camus who looked furious. "Listen dear boy, do you even have orders from His Excellency? No, of course you don't. That's why I'm here, because I'm the expert. I don't want any trouble betwixt the persons of this group, but my job is to get the job done, one way or another. James made that clear to me, and to you."

Camus shook in anger at Victor's words but eventually managed to calm himself down. "Fine, I understand that Victor, and I will respect the orders of HIS EXCELLENCY." He emphasized the title of the Grand Chancellor, feeling furious at Victor's overly formal usage of the Chancellor's first name. "Either way though, there will be no unorthodoxy here, you understand? And I report everything to His Excellency."

Victor let a cheeky smile cross his face. "Camus, demons coming to this world is unorthodox. Believe me, everything I do will have to be unorthodox." He laughed again before he continued. "But certainly, inform His Excellency of everything. He has put full trust in me, and in the Inquisitors, and even in you I suspect." Victor laughed again slightly, not letting Camus bring down his chipper mood. Smythe turned to look at the Colonel and the Captain now who had been talking of him as well, his chipper smile turning into a sly one.

"Well gentlemen, you wouldn't think a 28 year old would be the leader type, yet there he is. I'm one of a few well refined gentlemen that have done a great deal of work dealing with nasties across Dalcaria, and Lishunda as well. Speaking of which, I absolutely LOVE Lishunda! Beautiful place, wonderful culture, and perfect women! Ha hah!" He laughed almost somewhat proudly at the end. "Also, the older gentleman is correct, I did study at the Temple. However, I paid for my schooling there as I did not intend to fully follow the Temple. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate The Temple as much as anyone, but I ah... Well, I usually work better on my own. Plus, the ladies would miss me too much."

Victor was turning to look at the other members of the group when his eyes came to Crimson, his gaze seeing immediately through the cloak. He turned over to Camus and did a slight nod. "He's a bit of a big fellow eh?"

Camus looked and saw that Victor was looking at Crimson, which prompted Camus to immediately grab hold of Victor. "Hold on! He's an ally! No shooting him at all! I don't know if His Excellency informed you, but he's decided to join our side, for a number of good reasons, so he'll help us.

Victor nodded to Camus reassuringly. "Fair enough, but I hope he won't mind it I let myself only see his cloak. I don't exactly want to be mistaking him for an opponent, should things get a bit hairy. And don't worry about an itchy trigger finger with me, I'm always cautious. Besides, I left my trusty assistant with my luggage. The pistol's all I have right now, not very good for taking on a fellow that large." He let a nostalgic smile cross his face for a moment then.

"Ah, this reminds me of that one time I was in Lishunda, on the Northern Isle. There was a demoness there, killing all sorts of folks in an attempt to rule the world. Anyways, I showed up, we fought until we were tired, and I told her 'you know, you could just eat evil men, and instead of taking over our world you can take over the underworld instead!' Well, after that and the use of my wily charms, we ah.... um... 'fought' again until we were too tired to continue. Anyways, she's now a reformed demoness, albeit one that still eats people, but at least they're bad people!"

Victor looked over to Camus again who had a slightly disgusted look on his face at some of what Victor had just suggested. Victor patted Camus on the shoulder. "Anyways, I only bring up my story because it's good to see one more demon er.... reform. I do rather hope he isn't eating anyone though, it will make blending in so much harder!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 pm
Crimson
King of the skies

Crimson watched the boy disappear from sight, making it seem like he didn’t care about the new comer for a short time only turning to look at him for a moment to return the man’s gaze. he listened to them looking about the rest of the station watching Lozi talk to what looked like a beggar then drop some paper "everyone here seems to be hiding something, just like home" he thought. turning back to Camus and the new comer, looking the man over the wasn’t hiding it he was the only one here who looked like he could hold himself in a battle, turning to compare him to the others, everyone else here even if they did have experience fighting demons it was unrefined and sloppy at best, he clenched his fist they were wasting time they needed to get moving and they needed to better hone their skills after over hearing what the others were saying. Then looked back to Camus,

"Camus you two, however much you clash are exactly what we need, hope and some random tactics throw demons off we know how you operate so doing things like not following exact orders but still getting the job done are good advantages" he looked to Victor and nodded, "your help will be appreciated and you need not worry I enjoy the taste of venison far more then well you" He looked back to Lozi he was worried about her she was acting strange something about her brought back a flash of a memory, an image of a red headed warrior clad in armor staring him down on a distant battle field, it was dark and cold that winter day both sole survivors of opposing sides, both beaten and bloody. he snapped out of it rubbing his head in obvious discomfort he whispered "Jessica" before looking back to Camus his calm voice he seemed to have a moment before was replaced with a more agitated tone, "we are short on time if this is all we needed to get shouldn’t we be finding our own transportation to our first hunt?" he didn’t mean to sound impatient but being in such close proximity to so many others he didn’t want to lose control again.  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Vashani Saani, The Wildly Tamed Guardian

User Image
"Miss Capulet is under my protection..."

Vashani also chuckled with her about their two cents on the matter of smell. "Vashani is glad, for Vashani thinks he has made a new friend, if not that than an acquaintance... Very hard to come by in a formal royalty setting, especially as a guard." He then let out a sigh and sat on the ground, his tail twitching like any other feline that was about to chase after delicious prey. It showed that he was excited and anxious, but patient and thoughtful in his approach. Of course the more Vashani thought the harder his brain had to work and the hungrier he was getting. "I feel like I could use a kitchen right now, some fruit would be delicious... Ambarella with a few other fruits like a Star-Fruit... Mmm yes, a perfect blend." Then in absence of thought of self control, Vashani started to purr to himself as he thought of this.

At the comment from Crimson of being short on time Vashani then remembered he needed to go pick up his equipment. He was quick to stand and he turned to face Aydan, bowing his head for a moment to excuse himself before quickly moving his way next to Camus and leaned to whisper into his ear. "Vashani will be back in a blink of an eye, my equipment is stationed at the Capulet's warehouse which is not far from here. Vashani will have to write a letter to the Capulet household it seems... Vashani does not like parting like this however, not after how they have treated Vashani so kindly. Excuse me." Vashani then backed up and bowed his head once more before going to all fours and taking off at a quick pace, but giving plenty of time for the busy personnel around the train station to get out of the way in a timely fashion.

When Vashani reached his destination he quickly saluted his fellow guards and was lead inside, gathering up his recently polished up 'Champion' armor. The curves and points made it a deadly weapon in itself as he could give a quick stab with the points and deflect most blows, and even some gunshots with the curves. It was a beautiful piece of craftsmanship that Vashani loved to wear.

He was quickly put into the armor by request, the greaves and chaps having already been put on. His gauntlets, chest piece and a few other pieces were needed to finish the job up. Vashani then was given his arsenal of weapons, and when he was done being equipped he was truly at his most menacing. A mirror was brought forth and he nodded in approval. "Tell the Capulet's that I am sorry for leaving suddenly, they will get letters from me as often as I can send them, have them appoint my vice-captain as Miss Capulet's new champion, she was always a strong willed one, and that blade of hers needs to see some action."

With that Vashani parted from the Capulet family and made his way back to the train station with post, post-haste. He had been gone for merely three minutes. Now Vashani was prepared for the worst and the best he had seen in his life yet.

"...However it seems my duty lies elsewhere."

Feeling: Sociable, and wanting to know more about how to handle a large blade
Company: Everyone of course~
Philosophy at This Time: "Those who are not loyal are killed first. Those who find loyalty will die second. Those of us who have been loyal our whole life will die last. It is simply the way of things."

((OOC smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan gave a rueful smile "Acquaintances for now, friends later on perhaps.And hunting Demons for a living doesn't earn you many friends either.." She fell silent as she listened to Camus and Victor, glancing down momentarily as Vashani sat, his twitching tale earning a small grin.She had a few cats at home, strays she'd taken in, and they often got that look on their face when they were after a mouse in the barn.His purring though is what really got her.She fought back a snicker, visibly shaking with silent laughter.

Her attention turned to their unlikely companion, Crimson, catching a whispered name and his discomfort.Despite herself, she felt some pity for the big demon, knowing it had to be difficult being surrounded by so many humans without really knowing the meaning behind everything they did.The mention of moving on had her going over her supplies, noting all she needed to pick up was a sack of apples and some leather oil.

She noted Vashani running out on all fours and went back to thinking.Tândin shifted his weight, eying the group with some interest and nudging Aydan lightly and knocking her back to reality.She raised an eyebrow at the look of disgust on Camus' face, wondering what she had missed.With a sigh, she leaned against the big horse's side and frowned, muttering quietly "I'm going to have to pay more attention with this group my friend, otherwise I'll end up getting confused with whats being said.Perhaps you can help clear things up though." Tândin let out a small nicker and pawed the walkway, a short series of quiet whinnies and snorts fallowing.Aydan made her own face of disgust and glanced at Victor.One had to wonder if she could understand the big horse and vise versa.The animals was still 'talking' when Vashani arrived back at the station.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 pm
(OOC: Good to see things are moving relatively well! I almost forgot though, something I wanted to add before but I'll just post it here now. It's obviously quite difficult to imagine what a character's voice sounds like, but luckily with Victor, I have the PERFECT base or what he sounds like in general terms. That said, here is what he kinda sounds like. PS. He's the crazy British fellow. 3nodding Oh, and if you watch enough of this let's play (sorry I couldn't find anything without extra voices, twas the best I could do) you get to hear some of his other rather insane quotes too! Some of which I may end up including later on in the rp. sweatdrop )  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff