Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 pm
Lord Sithious
Paper Satellite
Soooo, Tessa's ready to move on, just waiting for the train station. Are our characters gonna just pick up the "package" and then have time to gather their supplies and stuff?
Is Tessa allowed to bring her wheels?

Ah, well then you all may be waiting on me at this point? sweatdrop Sorry, I thought others had to post, but if someone wouldn't mind quoting me (so I don"t forget) that would be helpful. sweatdrop Characters will have time to gather supplies before going too far, but in the city right now, Tessa's car won't be of much immediate use. As for transporting it, Tessa will likely have to ship it between cities on a cargo train, unless she wants to drive between places, but that can take a rather long time. sweatdrop Some trains have room for cargo that large as well, just depends on the one you find.

Hmm, maybe she'll have different cars to borrow in different places. Wow, great skill to choose, Tessa. DRIVING CARS! Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm
Paper Satellite
Lord Sithious
Paper Satellite
Soooo, Tessa's ready to move on, just waiting for the train station. Are our characters gonna just pick up the "package" and then have time to gather their supplies and stuff?

Ah, well then you all may be waiting on me at this point? sweatdrop Sorry, I thought others had to post, but if someone wouldn't mind quoting me (so I don"t forget) that would be helpful. sweatdrop Characters will have time to gather supplies before going too far, but in the city right now, Tessa's car won't be of much immediate use. As for transporting it, Tessa will likely have to ship it between cities on a cargo train, unless she wants to drive between places, but that can take a rather long time. sweatdrop Some trains have room for cargo that large as well, just depends on the one you find.

Hmm, maybe she'll have different cars to borrow in different places. Wow, great skill to choose, Tessa. DRIVING CARS! Sigh.

It opens so many carer options! Bus Driver, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver..... Um.... Stunt Driver... Driving Instructor....

Trains are just too ballin' though.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Paper Satellite
Lord Sithious
Paper Satellite

It opens so many carer options! Bus Driver, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver..... Um.... Stunt Driver... Driving Instructor....

I just feel like I made her so underpowered, thooooough. Beyond sneaking around (which multiple people have demonstrated their abilities in) and driving cars (which, let's face it, will not be presented opportunities to show off), her most powerful traits are survival (not unique), werewolf ("young" and inferior to the other one), and marksmanship (...).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:27 pm
Paper Satellite

I just feel like I made her so underpowered, thooooough. Beyond sneaking around (which multiple people have demonstrated their abilities in) and driving cars (which, let's face it, will not be presented opportunities to show off), her most powerful traits are survival (not unique), werewolf ("young" and inferior to the other one), and marksmanship (...).

... Fair point. She's still a good character. Doesn't she have all sorts of connections across the country or something though? Being the strong independent woman who don't need no man that she is?

EDIT: Try and trim a post, and I dun goof it up.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 am
Paper Satellite
The_Sane_Hatter
Paper Satellite
Lord Sithious
Paper Satellite

Hmm... Now that you mention it, I think I'm going to have to open up some spaces for using cars more often in the future... Don't worry, this issue doesn't only affect you, let's just say it may affect one other, but I'll have to leave it at that for now. Anyways, I know it may sound like a hassle, but I'll try and find some ways of accommodating this more... I don't really have much choice in all honesty. xd Only issue is that not everyone has cars, so if we have car portions of the roleplay, others may have to hop in the back of a military truck or something with room for more than 2 people. xd Try not to worry about it too much though, it'll work itself out, I promise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:48 pm
Ah not to worry about the cars with Aydan and Tandin.They'll be able to keep up just fine.All I'm saying right now is that Tandin isn't exactly normal.And I was finally able to post thanks to Lord, so it's all good again XD.And PS, if we go with the little things we'd planned and come up with a few more, Tessa will have some semblance of control remember.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:04 am
The Lady Reaper
Ah not to worry about the cars with Aydan and Tandin.They'll be able to keep up just fine.All I'm saying right now is that Tandin isn't exactly normal.And I was finally able to post thanks to Lord, so it's all good again XD.And PS, if we go with the little things we'd planned and come up with a few more, Tessa will have some semblance of control remember.

Excellent to hear about Aydan's transport situation, getting a horse on a train isn't entirely impossible, a car is a much different situation though. sweatdrop And no worries, just glad that my post seemed to kick things back in motion, I was getting worried for a bit there I must admit. sweatdrop Also, should be interesting to see how the werewolf stuff pans out! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:44 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Excellent to hear about Aydan's transport situation, getting a horse on a train isn't entirely impossible, a car is a much different situation though. sweatdrop And no worries, just glad that my post seemed to kick things back in motion, I was getting worried for a bit there I must admit. sweatdrop Also, should be interesting to see how the werewolf stuff pans out! 3nodding

Heh now all we have to worry about is the horses willingness to actually board the train smile Yeah, I'm glad I've been able to post, I probably would've cried if I'd had to have quit. lol we shall see than  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Heh now all we have to worry about is the horses willingness to actually board the train smile Yeah, I'm glad I've been able to post, I probably would've cried if I'd had to have quit. lol we shall see than

xd Yeah, horses and boarding things doesn't always go so easy from what I've seen. xp Well I'm glad you didn't have to quit either, we've lost enough people as is already. crying Plus, this is the first time I'm seeing werewolves in a roleplay and I'm actually VERY excited about it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 am
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

xd Yeah, horses and boarding things doesn't always go so easy from what I've seen. xp Well I'm glad you didn't have to quit either, we've lost enough people as is already. crying Plus, this is the first time I'm seeing werewolves in a roleplay and I'm actually VERY excited about it! biggrin

That's an understatement.I've almost been kicked in the head by a Belgian once, he really didn't like confined spaces.We ended up having to tranq him to move him. Heh, now I'm waiting on Kami..I seem to have no luck lately lol. O.o Your joking?This is the first rp your ever seen wolves in?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

That's an understatement.I've almost been kicked in the head by a Belgian once, he really didn't like confined spaces.We ended up having to tranq him to move him. Heh, now I'm waiting on Kami..I seem to have no luck lately lol. O.o Your joking?This is the first rp your ever seen wolves in?

Funny you should mention getting kicked in the head by horses... My mum was actually kicked in the head by our Arab-Morgan. She's got a pretty bad neck and head injury from it, but she's still mostly okay luckily. This is why people who aren't used to horses (someone helping my mum) should back off and let the people who are used to them (my mum) do the important work. mad Yeah, I noticed. xp Has he been on lately? I seriously hope so, because I don't want us losing yet another person, especially since he's the ONLY Lishundan in the group! Well, fortunately for you the rest of us don't seem to have much luck either. xp We're kind stuck waiting on you and Kami I think. xp Oh no, I have seen werewolves in a roleplay before, I just didn't find them quite as interesting as I do now. I guess seeing them as more of a part of a universe instead of a critical story point has made them more interesting too me. I like to see the forest, not just the trees, you know? See the bigger picture instead of just the little one. Basically I like seeing lots of little details all work together, rather that seeing little details be the main point of the story. I'm not coming down on werewolf vs vampire roleplays, I just wanted something on a grander scale I guess. xd This is likely why the concept of Paradise Lost interests me more than other epic stories written before it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 pm
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

Funny you should mention getting kicked in the head by horses... My mum was actually kicked in the head by our Arab-Morgan. She's got a pretty bad neck and head injury from it, but she's still mostly okay luckily. This is why people who aren't used to horses (someone helping my mum) should back off and let the people who are used to them (my mum) do the important work. mad Yeah, I noticed. xp Has he been on lately? I seriously hope so, because I don't want us losing yet another person, especially since he's the ONLY Lishundan in the group! Well, fortunately for you the rest of us don't seem to have much luck either. xp We're kind stuck waiting on you and Kami I think. xp Oh no, I have seen werewolves in a roleplay before, I just didn't find them quite as interesting as I do now. I guess seeing them as more of a part of a universe instead of a critical story point has made them more interesting too me. I like to see the forest, not just the trees, you know? See the bigger picture instead of just the little one. Basically I like seeing lots of little details all work together, rather that seeing little details be the main point of the story. I'm not coming down on werewolf vs vampire roleplays, I just wanted something on a grander scale I guess. xd This is likely why the concept of Paradise Lost interests me more than other epic stories written before it.

ill be able to post tommarrow sometime got a new computer finnaly still figureing things out on it

and on the topic of forest this is were i was working today

User Image  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 pm
hunter-the wanderer
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper
Lord Sithious
The Lady Reaper

ill be able to post tommarrow sometime got a new computer finnaly still figureing things out on it

and on the topic of forest this is were i was working today

User Image

Sounds good! Glad everything is going okay! And lucky you! That place looks awesome! Reminds me a lot of BC actually. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 pm
well its the oregon coast temperate rain forest only difference being it dosent get as cold  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:11 am
hunter-the wanderer
well its the oregon coast temperate rain forest only difference being it dosent get as cold

Ah! That's interesting! Funny that Washington is dryer than Oregon, yet it's right above Oregon (which has temperate rain forests) and below BC (which also has temperate rainforests). xd I'm a total sucker for these "rainforests" though, they look so gorgeous on a damp foggy morning. blaugh That's partly why I made one of the provinces in Dalcaria like that. It's just such an uncommon type of wilderness, and you don't usually get to see or hear a lot about it (I only know of the first Rambo movie showing much of this area, as part of it was filmed in BC. Other movies may have it too, but none that I can name). Suffice it to say, I'm glad to see a little more of this kind of wilderness whenever I can. 3nodding  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff