Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 am
Hi, you can just call me Lovely Lawliet
I'm a 15 year old sophomore girl
My fave anime (currently) is Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood but I've liked almost every I've seen...
My first anime was Yu-Gi-Oh, when I was seven years old ^^
My current anime is Maid-sama and Tokko
I love drawing fanart, writing fanfiction, and talking to lovely people on Gaia :3
PM me if ya wanna talk :3
I love making friends!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:38 pm
my name is Katie, or kuoco if you'd prefer. I'm fine being called Katie, though. I'm a twenty year old university student studying design. My final hand in is actually in two days.

My first anime was probably Pokemon, before I knew what anime was. I'm still a fan of the games, but I don't watch the anime anymore (repetitive, anyone?).

My favourite anime is a tie between Dragon Ball Z (for sad nostalgic reasons) and whatever I'm obsessed with in the moment. Currently, it's Tokyo Ghoul. But I'm pretty fond of Baccano! and Durarara!! too.

I write fanfiction. Mostly Pokemon.

In roughly a week I'll be free to go job hunting and watch as much anime as my heart desires.

goldenpixels

Girl-Crazy Kitten

JediPadawanJess

9,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 pm
I am JediPadawanJess, but you can call me Jess, if you want to. I'm 22 years old and I am currently attending the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, studying Animation to broaden my artistic horizon.

My first anime was Pokemon, even though I dropped it after the Johto League.

My all time favorite anime is a tie between Kishin Douji Zenki and Saint Seiya, along with Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Ranma 1/2, and Fushigi Yuugi.

I am currently watching Magi, Parasyte, Space Dandy, Tokyo Ghoul, and Gintama.

I enjoy drawing fanart, you can check out my Devianart: Akumaru13  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 am
Hello! My name is...kind of silly, huh? x ) My real name is Victoria, but you can call me Tori or Weeb or Wob or anything you'd like. I'm just two months shy of twenty-two, and I'm currently living with my family and helping them take care of my youngest sister. (she's fine, in case that sounded dramatic. she's just not able to drive herself to and from school, so that's my job~)

My first anime was technically Pokemon, though Inuyasha was the first series I got into with the knowledge of what anime actually was.

My favorite anime is Wolf's Rain.

I'm currently watching Parasyte, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, and Kokkuri-san.

Nice to meet you. : )  

WeebooWobble

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 pm
Hello everybody! My names Samantha, I don't mind being called Sam or Samie.
My favorite anime would have to be Tales of Symphonia (It's based off a video game)
I'm also a member of the Tales of Series Guild and I own the guild Tales of Black Magic.
My first anime was Sword Art Online.
Total Tales of Series fangirl! (video game series) Everything about it is so amazing!
Favorite manga would have to be Fairy Tail
I am a HUGE roleplayer! I even have a instagram account for rp.
Basically all you need to know is that I am a nerd and fangirl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Hello Everyone,

You all can just call me Court. I am a college student in a US state that is very backwoods.

My favorite anime is currently Naruto.
My first anime was Inuyasha.
I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden.
I love writing fanfiction, reading fanfiction, talking to people on Gaia, and working in activism.
PM me if ya wanna talk :3
I love making friends!!  

court666

Sparkly Loiterer

24,465 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:45 pm
Hi my name is Pandaskitten

My favorite anime is .. oh geez.. Original Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo were for a long time.. but now im leaning on SAO and a few others

I have another Guild for Gamers and am a crew member in The Dragon Age guild

First anime I have watched is either Dragonball or Sailor Moon i cant remember it was a very long time ago

I was the President of the Japanese Club at my high school

Im currently watching
SAO season 2
Ace of Diamonds season 2?
Girl Friend Beta
Log Horizon season 2
Sailor Moon Crystal
and Trinity Seven

im impatiently waiting for
Kuroko's Basketball
Attack on Titan
Saki
and RWBY to start again crying

i guess if you want to know anything about me ask sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm
Hello my name is annie3601

My first anime was Inuyasha which was when I was in third grade.
My favorite anime is Diabolik lover and waiting for the second season heart

I was a member of a Japanese club but it got taken down because not enough students ; w ;

I'm currently watching: Fairy Tail 2014, Karneval, and Sword Art Online 2.
I love drawing, reading manga, reading Fanfiction, making new friends that are like me, and listening to anime OP/ED  

Dolliane

Sparkly Member

10,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kekexv

Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 pm
I'm Noctisu
long tan and handsome cosplayer from California heh.
I go to cons in Cali.
I love shoujo / yaoi , otome games, kpop, and jrock.
nice to meet everyone!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:53 pm
This is my attempt to interact with people and I am nice even if I don't like humans in particular, but hey, we don't have to be humans on here do we? I don't like mainstream manga/anime. I rarely do...I like Inuyasha and that is all that comes to mind when it is mainstream. I find the plots way too overused and dragged out. "What? Evil?! Ah, OMG I am a half-"what ever" and have this awesome power that I can save the world with?!" ~no one dies, a few "serious" injuries, blah, blah, blah, jump, scream, fight, repeat~ Now, I do love manga and anime, but I have a short attention span...so I tend to stick to shorter series, but they are all so good. And really, I can not list them because they are all Japanese or Korean and sometimes Chinese which I do not speak or spell and I lost my favorites list a long time ago with the death of a tablet and am trying slowly to rebuild my favorites, but with more scrutiny. I enjoy horror, fantasy, sci-fi, and well romance, but not really shoujo. I used to, but now it gets painful to look at "beautiful" people all the time. Plus I enjoy the plots and art the horror genre offers, a lot of "wtf" moments and pictures.
What I can remember to love is 3x3 Eyes, Arcana Soul, Tenkuu Seiryuu, and HOT ROAD. Those are in my favs as of now so easy to access and spell.
The run down of myself that you need to know besides the anime/manga bits is that I go by Sithis the Dread Lord or just Sithis on here. Please for the love of god, do not call me Sith. Sith is a title in Star Wars and Sithis is the Dark Lord of Skyrim. Two different fandoms and I only associate with one, guess which one. I draw for gold and so does my friend. I like music. I like books. I have a DA. I make hats. Anything else you want to know just PM or quote me in the appropriate forum. I am not mean unless you give me a reason, but as for sarcasm EQUALITY FOR ALL emotion_awesome

Sithis the Dread Lord

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150

seig-lover

Mythical Seeker

10,175 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:38 pm
Hi, My name is Victoria you can call me Victoria, Vicky, or Seig-Lover 3nodding .

My first anime if i can remember correctly was either Sailor moon, Dragon ball, or Inuyasha... yeah its been a while.

My favorite anime....hmm, I can't really say because I jump a lot, if I were to choose one it would have to be hunter x hunter since im watching it right now. If you asked me last week it would have been Fairy Tail or Attack on Titan. cat_4laugh

Nice to meet you all 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:01 pm
Hello there!

I am rukia_chan1; but you can call me Ruki.

My Favorite Anime: is a tie between Bleach and Naruto.

My First Anime: Is actually Sailor Moon I was 4 or 5.

I like writing and reading fanfiction, I love drawing and dancing.

I never joined, an anime club even though my college funds one.

I like meeting new friends.

Most of my time is spent, with the love of my life and family. Other, than that I am either on here or on tumblr.  

Mae_Shirayuki

marine quagsire-

Profitable Businesswoman

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:12 pm
Hi I'm marine quagsire. You can just call me Mari-chan or Mari if you'd like. 3nodding

Let's see some of my favorite anime are:

- Tokyo Ghoul
- Aldnoah.Zero
- Zankyou no Terror
- No. 6
- Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS
- Terra Formers
- Eden of the East (didn't finish so no spoilers!)

I also play Pokemon and Persona video games and I like to draw in Adventure Time kind of styles. And I'm a freshman in high school. xd Let's see I'm also into dudes and I like to Roleplay (PM me if you've got a good Pokemon RP).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:56 am
My Name: Matthew Fell, 31 years old.
Happy to meet yours all smile

I love any Anime, Manga (but don't read much), Japanese/Anime music.
and Japanese Food.

My favorite Anime: K-ON!, Love Live School Idol Project, Gunslinger Girl, Love Hina, Pokemon and many more.  

AnimeGirlsFan02

x--iHeart Cookiez

Dapper Dabbler

9,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:58 pm
( bit of a late introduction, whoops;;; )
you can call me Cookiez! (or Heart, which for some reason is the part of my username people choose instead O.o either one works though)
technically my first anime was Pretty Cure (the first installment of the series) buT I only watched the first 2 -3 eps 'cause it was on at 7:30 in the morning and I was in Gr. 5 ;p
after that, I watched Fruits Basket in Gr. 6(?) 'cause my friends were really into it and I'd say that was the point where I started getting anime a bit more as I got into Ouran then Fullmetal Alchemist after that
my favourite anime character type is always the dark-haired glasses character ( whicH becomes a problem when they turn out to be douches ;-; ) and/or also usually the bara character with a good heart and/or simple mind

☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff