Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David stuttered, trying to figure a way to keep Sam from freaking out any worse. He pulled up his short to show that he wasn't injured anymore. "No no, please don't get sad! Look, I'm fine, see? Not a scratch on me!" David said, not even thinking about what showing her he wasn't injured would mean. There wasn't exactly a huge number of excuses he could say. Like, oh yeah, Jake just let me go after dumping blood on me was totally a great excuse.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam's eyes narrowed as David flashed his stomach and part of his chest. He really looked unharmed, but that didn't make any sense. Was he trying to redirect her so that she wouldn't notice where the injuries really were? She wanted to feel insulted, but even his face didn't show any signs of abuse, aside from the flakes of blood that fell from around his mouth.

Reaching up tentatively at first, she touched his lip with her fingertips. Losing teeth often caused unexpected blood loss. The moment their skin met, her power flowed into him. It wasn't intentional on her part, that part of her power never had been. It simply knew something needed mending and rushed to do so.

"Please don't ever do that again," she said a little breathlessly. " I'm not worth the trouble."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's eyes widened as she touched his lips. He felt something in his mouth growing. His teeth? No way. Unless... David took a step back, and felt inside his mouth. His teeth were back. "... You're... a mutant..." David said quietly. It was the only real explanation David could think of, which was bizarre considering there were a large number of other explanations.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Letting her hand slowly drop to her side, she looked sadly as David stepped back. He looked surprised as he felt his mouth, confirming her suspicions. Sam wanted to be happy that she had helped him, but that he tried to hide it in the first place worried her. Did he think she would judge him for getting beat up?

She really shouldn't have touched him, but she had been so upset about him getting hurt that she couldn't sit idle if she could help it. She owed him that much at least. But the words he uttered both stung and confused her.

"Is that some slang term, or something?" she asked dejectedly.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded. "As I said before, you will be trained by both myself and Wolverine. With me for mental and emotional training, and Wolverine for physical training. Now," she smiled gently, "You will find the living quarters on the second floor of the Institute. Go ahead and take any empty room for your own. Or, if you'd like, a room that has one occupant already. If any problems arise, come find me or Wolverine and we'll handle it."

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

When the bell rang to signal the end of the lunch period, Masika stayed at the table where she sat for a short while, then headed to the class where she was expected to be. Her first class after lunch was Physical Education with "Coach" Logan. She knew Professor Logan had taken the position of the P.E. teacher at the school in order to watch over his students both at the Institute and at school, but she wasn't looking forward to taking his class. It wasn't that she didn't like taking classes with the gruff former X-man. She loved her private training sessions with him. It was that she was afraid she would lose control of her emotions, and thus control of her powers, when doing physical exertion while amongst a large group. She eventually reached the gym and entered, quietly closing the door behind her and moving to a corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image Sumina stood, not in a line, and looked at professor Logan. She was waiting for him to instruct the class, not knowing he had already started. Being late, she hadn't really heard his instructions and she had her walls pulled tight around her mind to keep out the other students thoughts.

She saw Masika sneak into the gym, smiling, 'Looks like someone's late.' She thought, not noticing she was projecting it to everyone in the gym. No one would know it was her who spoke it mentally, unless they were also a telepath.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika heard the thought projected into her mind and flinched. Professor Grey would never do such a thing, she knew. The woman had much better control than that, and also much more respect for others' privacy. And since Masika didn't have telepathic powers, she knew it had to be someone else in the gym. Not Logan, obviously. He didn't have that type of powers, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent nodded slowly before he inhaled sharply, his gaze shifting sharply and unknowingly towards the school. He felt an odd sensation he could only describe as a tingling itch that shot up his spine. He didn't even realize he'd stood as his gaze shifted. His entire stance had shifted from an uncertain, cautious, and even scared kid's to that of an experienced fighter and assassin. He could feel Kuai and Hanzo in his mind, partially merging with his consciousness in a way he could only describe as if their hands were on his shoulders protectively.
OOC Ugly NASCAR fight...

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan grunted slightly, his eyebrow rising slightly as he too heard the thought. "Seems we got a strong telepath over here at the school, Jean, though who it is, I dunno," he sent to one of the few still aware mutants on the planet. He hadn't seen Emma for several days, while Scott was somewhere, apparently seeking out other students. His gaze scanned over the students gathered, and though he didn't show it, he noticed Masika's 'stealthy' approach.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean frowned. "I know, Logan. I felt it, too. This isn't one of ours, either." To Vincent, having seen his change in attitude, she lifted an eyebrow. "There's nothing you need to fend off right now, Vincent. Calm down."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent frowned slightly, a cold shudder shooting down his spine. "Whoever was watching us is moving... if my guess is right... they sensed the same thing you did," he said warily. He'd seen her flinch slightly and frown out of the corner of his eye. he knew one thing for certain: whatever and whoever was just watching them did not have anyone's best interests at heart.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image

Logan frowned slightly as he noticed something odd beneath the bleachers and moving towards the right edge of the bleachers. He saw a glimmer of steel that made him tense sharply. "There's something moving around here; ain't normal at all, if I had ta say... it's like the shadows are comin' alive," he said warily. "An' they're armed," he said grimly. "Get down, now!!" he barked sharply. Almost the moment he spoke a six pointed shuriken darted out of the shadows leading to the locker rooms, followed by two more. He grunted as one sliced a gash into his upper right arm as he twisted, dropping to evade the other two. One missed him while the other sliced a narrow cut above his right eye.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika almost instinctively dropped to her stomach on the gym floor. It was a trained reaction after her private sessions with Logan over the couple weeks she'd been at the Institute.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

Logan rolled to evade a couple of shuriken that were thrown at him from a different angle and cursed when he exhaled. "Multiple assailants are in the gym at the school, at least three that I've seen. They seem to be armed with shuriken," he warned Jean. He spotted one as he slid out of the shadows of the bleachers and darted at the guy. The guy's skin had black grease paint or something on it and the body armor he wore was black. Logan tackled the guy but heard a splatter as he slammed hard into the wall with a crunch. He blinked as he saw what appeared to be oil of some sort sliding down the wall and staining his shirt. "What the hell?!?" he grunted both in his mind and muttered it audibly.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dimitri "Warlock" Maximoff

Dimitri knew he had class after lunch, and part of he knew he would be in trouble for missing class. However, the other part of him didn't really care. He was still adapting to a new life and he never cared much for math anyway. While he was en route to sneaking out of the building he noticed he had to pass the gymnasium. Dimitri had hoped it would be a simple matter of sneaking by and slipping outside, but as he neared the gym he noticed a disturbance. "Logan?" Dimitri said quietly as he recognized the gym teacher as one of the x-men. Deciding against his original course of action Dimitri stood by the door to watch unsure of what he should do.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:17 pm
User ImageLaura stood quietly as everyone seemed to question the people sneaking around, she wasn't sure if speaking up would do any good so she kept still. Watching as one girl dropped to the ground looking around then Logan ran at one of them he spotted. She wasn't sure what was going on, was this a normal thing for this school? It was becoming clear this school was more then what she thought. "Mutants." She whispered to herself seeing what happened when Logan attacked.
Backing up to get a better look she suddenly felt a pair of hands grab her pulling her from the group, shocked she turned her head to see some person dressed in all black like the other that Logan had just tried to attack. This one didn't have oil on him he was different. Her body instantly reacting to the attacker she felt herself lose all control and with one swift movement her leg shot up kicking the guy in the head. Grabbing his arm she threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground. Pinning his neck with her foot she twisted his arm applying enough pressure to make the man yelp in pain. Her eyes began to glow bright as if a part of her was enjoying the pain she was inflicting on this strange man that tried to attack her.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David shook his head, lightly grabbing her arm and pulling her closer. There was a look of urgency in his eyes. "No, it's a term for people with genetic mutations. People who possess special abilities because they were born with the X gene. Listen Sam, this is important. If you're a mutant, you need to tell me now." David said. If she wasn't actually a mutant, then revealing his secret would most certainly be out of the question. If she was, it was his job as the first student of the Xavier School to recruit her and convince her to join the X-men. "Please Sam. Tell me the truth. Do you have special powers?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games