Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hangout Guild: The Nicest Gaians Around

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
|| Guild Feedback Thread || What can we do better? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 pm
Neit. Go out and find an artist you like and ask them to make a new character face collage. Then go find a banner artist you like and have them make a new main page banner, and some banners for the stickies and whatnot. The send me the bill and I'll pay for it (so long as its below 500,000g)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm
Blessed Blade
Neit. Go out and find an artist you like and ask them to make a new character face collage. Then go find a banner artist you like and have them make a new main page banner, and some banners for the stickies and whatnot. The send me the bill and I'll pay for it (so long as its below 500,000g)
Really? You'd do that? o.o;  

Neitsabes
Captain

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 am
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
I would. However, work with me on it. Link me the artist and the banner maker you like and let me have some input too. The final decision is yours, but since its my gold, let me put my two cents in at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 am
Blessed Blade
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade
I would. However, work with me on it. Link me the artist and the banner maker you like and let me have some input too. The final decision is yours, but since its my gold, let me put my two cents in at least.
Ah! But of course! :3  

Neitsabes
Captain

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:14 am
Honestly, I like these banners I made, for sure, but I can't find the originals, so I don't know what the fonts are and I don't know what blending effects I used to make them, so there's no way I could work with them to make new ones. That's been the number one thing preventing me from making new banners myself (it's not like I don't have time, right?). I just can't bring myself to go through the mind numbing process of trying to find those fonts and replicate those blending options, and nor do I want to create a new style.

A different artist on the other hand would be free from such emotional baggage and encouraged by the large pile of gold I'm pushing toward them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:04 am
Blessed Blade
Honestly, I like these banners I made, for sure, but I can't find the originals, so I don't know what the fonts are and I don't know what blending effects I used to make them, so there's no way I could work with them to make new ones. That's been the number one thing preventing me from making new banners myself (it's not like I don't have time, right?). I just can't bring myself to go through the mind numbing process of trying to find those fonts and replicate those blending options, and nor do I want to create a new style.

A different artist on the other hand would be free from such emotional baggage and encouraged by the large pile of gold I'm pushing toward them.
It's a shame you can't make banners anymore x.x;

Time to find an artist!.... after I'm done watching Avatar *scurries off to the movies*  

Neitsabes
Captain

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 am
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade

Time to find an artist!.... after I'm done watching Avatar *scurries off to the movies*
No no. I can. It's just all this emotional baggage of having lost all my banner creating materials. I had downloaded hundreds of fonts and honed my skills. I just remember all the tricks I used to... so it's a matter of me not wanting to learn it all again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Blessed Blade
Neitsabes
Blessed Blade

No no. I can. It's just all this emotional baggage of having lost all my banner creating materials. I had downloaded hundreds of fonts and honed my skills. I just remember all the tricks I used to... so it's a matter of me not wanting to learn it all again.
Ah, I see o.o;

Oh well :U~  

Neitsabes
Captain

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:35 am
Would it be all right if I started inviting/encouraging people to come here? Just sending a link to the guild and an approved message in a PM to people? Thought I would ask, I have plenty of time on my hands at times, especially now, and wouldn't mind trying to get new people to come to the guild. It is too dead here. ._.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Insignificant Moonlight
Would it be all right if I started inviting/encouraging people to come here? Just sending a link to the guild and an approved message in a PM to people? Thought I would ask, I have plenty of time on my hands at times, especially now, and wouldn't mind trying to get new people to come to the guild. It is too dead here. ._.
By all means! If you're that active nowadays, I can make a you a moderator! 3nodding  

Neitsabes
Captain

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm
BB! Who should be in the face collage?

And I've only found one artist so far, tell me what you think :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/candy-love-come-join-us/t.51207997/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:26 pm
Neitsabes
BB! Who should be in the face collage?

And I've only found one artist so far, tell me what you think :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/candy-love-come-join-us/t.51207997/
She's good, but really hard to get.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight
By all means! If you're that active nowadays, I can make a you a moderator! 3nodding

As much as I would be honored for that position..I'm not sure it would be a good idea. o.o;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

As much as I would be honored for that position..I'm not sure it would be a good idea. o.o;
Why's that? o-o;  

Neitsabes
Captain

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 am
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

Why's that? o-o;

I might not have as much time as I have right now in a few day from now. Plus I'm not sure you would really want me for a moderator.. unless you are absolutely sure and have more faith in me than i have in myself right now o.o;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff