Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:31 am
"He was a wise old man. I hope he can continue to travel." Abiron said happily as he began to walk back in the direction of the castle. Approaching the entrance, the guards allowed him inside, as they went back to their room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred carried the two books he'd been given, oblivious to the third one hidden in Abiron's bag, up to their room. He put them with his bags, then looked to Abiron. "Is there anything else you wish of me, my lord?" He had to attend to Abiron and make sure that he didn't need anything before he could relax and read his two new books. He'd have to read the survival book first, to prepare for the rest of their journey. The other one would have to come second, but he wanted to read it soon. He'd be able to learn more about Abiron's world... And maybe it was just as amazing as Abiron made it sound. He shook the thoughts away. He couldn't live there. He'd just get in the way and be a nuisance to Abiron. No, he'd just have to survive on land.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:34 pm
Abiron thought for a moment, he needed to get Mordred out of the room for a little bit, and he really didn't want to do it this way. "Um...can you go ask the kitchen for a snack for the both of us? I don't care much what it is as long as its fruits and veggies. You can get whatever you wish as well, and if they give you a hard time just say it's all for me. Please?" he asked really not wanting to have Mordred to do this, but he really wanted to surprise him with the book he got while he was out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nodded at the request. "Yes, your highness!" He bowed and scampered out of the room in search of the kitchen. He didn't know that his old nursemaid was behind him. He reached the kitchens and smiled timidly at the cooks. "H-his highness, Prince Abiron, is hungry. He requests a snack be prepared for him, but he wishes for it to be enough for two. The walk has made him quite famished." He told them, turning to sit down and wait for the snack to be ready. He came face to face with the maid and jumped. "M-my apologies, miss... I-I didn't see you." He had to act normal and pretend that he wasn't scared of her.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Abiron smiled as he watched the male leave. When he was gone, Abiron got up with the book and walked over to Mordred's things. He opened on of his bags and placed the book inside before he came back. Smiling he got back on his bed emptying his bag of all the items he has as trade-in and money. The majority was the gold coins though, he sorted everything out in the pockets of the new bag he bought and folded up the clothes he has also placing them in the new bag. He sighed once he finished and collapsed on the bed.

Although he didn't show it, he was worried all day. When he had to show the king that Mordred wasn't a black dragon, he had to lie to him and as the day progressed he felt weaker with each passing hour. He only hoped that the ocean accepted Mordred as Sea Dragon in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nearly cowered at the glare she gave him. "You fooled his majesty, but you cannot fool me, Mordred." He made himself frown. "My name is Moraden, miss. And I'm not the dragon that you seem to think I am. Now please do not continue to confuse me with this other dragon." He thanked the chefs and brought the tray of snacks up to Abiron's room. He came in and smiled at him. "Here's your snack, your highness." He brought it to him and sat down.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm
Abiron smiled and sat up when he smelled the food. "Thanks!" he said as he began to eat. "Go ahead and eat as well, you must also be hungry." he said with a smile as he ate a good portion of fruits and veggies. Abiron stood up and grabbed a change of clothes. "I'm going to take a nap in the lake." he smiled as he stood up a wave of dizziness coming over him as he stumbled but caught himself. Abiron passed the staff and smiled, when he approached the lake, he smiled taking his clothes off and dived into the water. He felt his tail come back. Abiron swam about drowsily finding before settling down on a soft bed of sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred watched him worriedly, biting his lip. He quickly ate the food and set the plate to the side. He looked in his bag to get his books out and gasped in shock. There, on top of the other two books, was the book he'd been drawn to. He gingerly picked it up, the scent of old books filling his head. It was a book of myths, from all cultures, including dragon cultures and mermaid ones. He carried it down to the lake, sitting down beside the water. He wanted to be there if Abiron needed something. He opened the book and began to read, immediately immersed in the book.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 am
Abiron slept for a long time when he opened his eyes he was confused as to where he was, it was darker were he was and he wondered if he had died then he sighed as he continued to look up but something caught his eye a familiar figure. Abiron reached up but couldn't reach and began to swam. His hand broke the surface of the lake and then he realized that it was only night an that he was still alive. He smiled happily and was so excited that he just wanted to jump but something held him back as he watched Mordred that he could almost feel tears wanting to come but held back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:50 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred had fallen asleep while he was waiting. His book was still open to the page that he'd been reading. It had gotten a bit cold, and he'd managed to cover himself with his wings. His hair was tousled by the wind, and he was covered in patches of dirt, but he had a tiny smile on his face as he slumbered. He looked peaceful.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 am
Abiron smiled watching Mordred sleep he looked so peaceful and adorable. Abiron jumped quietly out of the water as he reached over to touch his hair almost as if his touch his the wind. That was the beauty of merpeople, being around for a fleeting moment without being known. Abiron leaned forward eyeing the dragon's face, his feet remaining in the water which kept his tail. Abiron blushed as he got closer his eyes closing kissing Mordred for a split second. When he pulled away a single tear fell crystallizing which he caught. Pulling his tail completely out of the water he waited for it to dry before he got dressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred woke up to the sound of rustling clothes. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked around.he was still befuddled by sleep, but he recognized Abiron. "Abiron?" He stifled a yawn. "Sorry... I wanted to stay up and be there when you came out. Did you sleep okay?" He closed the book and smiled a little. "I-I found it in my bag... Did you do it?" He asked, hoping that he wasn't being too presumptuous.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 pm
Abiron smiled, as he finished with the clothes hearing that Mordred woke up. "It's alright, I slept a lot longer than I had planned. Yea I slept pretty well." he said seeing the book. When Mordred asked him about the book he smiled, "Are you enjoying it?" he asked as he walked back over to him sitting down looking up at the night sky then back at Mordred.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nodded at the question, unable to help a giant smile. "The stories in it are amazing! They have all kinds of myths, even ones from merpeople!" He told him, cuddling against him for a moment before he remembered that he was covered in dirt. He pulled away a bit so that he wouldn't get Abiron dirty. "I... you're too kind to me, your highness." He looked away, blushing a little. Abiron really was spoiling him. Treating him like an equal, taking him on a journey, and even giving him books! It made him feel... special. He squashed any hopes of Abiron liking him as anything more than a friend, but these surprising acts of kindness and generosity intensified his own feelings. Even if the generosity wasn't directed at him, like with the worker at the clothes store and Trillian, because it showed how kind he was and how he treated other people as well. He was warm and giving to everyone, not just him or the nobles.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 am
Abiron smiled, petting Mordreds head when he snuggled up to him. "I'm glad your enjoying." He said but laugh when he heard the book held merlegends. "Hmm that so...do you want to know if those myths are true or not?" He asked him with a smile.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff